[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning, wagecuck. It's a nice day to work. Another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: (19).jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Good morning, wagecuck. It's a nice day to work.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>26386187
J-jokes on you neetfag I don't get paid! ;___;
At least law is interesting
>>
File: CosyBed.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
CosyBed.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
So upset I don't have a job, I've always wanted to earn money for somebody else.

Ah well, guess I'll have to sit at home watching anime and masturbating, truly I envy my wagecuck friends who wake up at 4am to sit at a till.
>>
How do these not get picked up for unoriginality?? I don't even have a job and still get tired of seeing that fagget ass frog
>>
>>26386187
Why is the b in dumb silent?

I mean.

A SILENT "B", really? It's like they're doing this on purpose to make foreigners embarrass themselves when they call someone "dumb" with a hard b
>>
I CANT EVEN SLEEP AND PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP ARELADY REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26386187
Fuck you. I really didn't need this one today. I'm only working because I don't qualify for anythingbux and I want to eat.

Cryingwojak.jpg
>>
>>26386794
what's your job? I was a neet for a year and felt like killing myself
>>
>>26386187
Why do you post these on [r9k] when nobody here goes to work?

Unoriginal indeedoly, why didn't you answer the question first time round, you fucking frog?
>>
Have fun wagies.

I love seeing these threads every morning when I'm up high on pills. I'm gonna have some coffee in a bit, pop some more pills, and play some comfy vidya.

Better start getting ready for that commute to work. :^)
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26386187
This.
Nice Fore!!
>>
>>26386819
Some stupid desk job making excell sheets for a non-profit.
So it's not even bad.
>>
File: 1383474215857.gif (499KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1383474215857.gif
499KB, 500x271px
>>26386187

Wagie here

Cant wait to get fired and collect money and become neet.
>>
>>26386187
I don't get it, can't NEETs and wagecucks just coexist on the same board? Why do you give a shit that wagies are going to work in an hour; you're a NEET.
>>
I'm shitposting from work. Just like OP. The difference is that I get paid a lot for it while OP does it for free.
>>
File: 1442046263738.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442046263738.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>26386187

A-A-A-AA-A-ANOTHER D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DAY, A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A--AA--A-A-A-A-AA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A--AA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A--A-A-A-A-ANOTHER D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DD-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DOLLAR
>>
>>26386187

This is my one day off

It's stressful. All day, all I can think about is having to go to work tomorrow, so there's a lot of pressure to really take advantage of today. I feel like whatever I'm doing I'm wasting my time.
>>
Can someone explain this wagecuck thing.
I get the argument but there's all kinds of situations like self employment, building business, it's not all slavery.
Who is supporting the NEETs? Clearly it's not sustainable.
>>
>>26387238

you think NEETs think long term, most of them don't realise that their strategy of doing nothing will fuck them over when they hit their 30s/40s.

Then they'll bitch about life/normies then do an hero and the cycle repeats itself.

No point trying to talk to them, just let the weak remove itself from our species.
>>
>>26386187

I thought you were joking neet, but I'm.being forced to come into work on Saturday for some cultural feedback bullshit, paid of course but still
>>
Can someone explain to me why people respond angrily to this thread? its regularly posted and clearly bait, yet every thread there are people who angrily attack OP.

Why not just ignore the thread? Why do what he wants you to do every time?
>>
File: proletarianpepe.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
proletarianpepe.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
NEETs only exist because of the alienating nature of labour under capitalism. when capitalism is abolished, all will gladly seek out work, for a fair distribution of the fruits of society's labour.

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
>>
There will come a time when you realise how much of your life you've wasted and it'll be the worst feel you've ever felt.
>>
Don't we glorious NEETlords ever get tired of seeing wagies getting BTFO in every one of these threads?

Nope me neither lol. Stay ragie wagies. Don't be late today or you'll be firec.
>>
>all these wagies getting relentlessly BTFO

Have fun being Mr. Sheleksteins fucktoy, wagie bois.
>>
>>26387467
>implying work itself isn't a huge waste of time
Cuck.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.