[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just came to this board, explain these concepts : Robot Chad women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Just came to this board, explain these concepts :

Robot
Chad
women
>>
Me
You
A wet hole attached to a human-like body which I'd to burrow with my penis
>>
>>26386031
>Robot
losers
>Chad
winners
>women
second-hand winners
>>
>>26386043
which I'd like to*
>>
>>26386044
how could women be second-winners if they didn't do shit to win ? besides playing hard to get
>>
>>26386031
>Robot
nightmare mode
>Chad
easy mode
>women
tutorial mode
>>
>Robot
People who have little interest in the world, or have given up on it. Most likely to post morbid feels and suicide threats.
>Chad
A male who has figured out how to dominate the world, may or may not be genuinely interested in it, but has tremendous influence in some way. Usually charismatic, gregarious, intelligent. All typical positive qualities. Most likely to give out advice while simultaneously attempting to empathize with robots, or post incognito as a robot because Chad is universal enough to have robot feels.
>Normie
Wannabe Chads. They swim with the tide. Most likely to post memes and shitty, condescending "advice"
>Failed Normie
Most consider themselves to be "Robots", but they are not. They wish they could swim with the tide like normies can, or have the influence that Chad has, but they can't. Most likely to complain about virginity.
>Stacey
Physically attractive normie women. Often equated with a Chad, but this is usually false, as a Chad controls the world through his personality while a Stacey does it with her looks. Most likely to not post on this board at all.
>Women
Smaller versions of men who bear more reproductive responsibility than their counterpart. Often the target of hatred from people from /r9k/ because recent changes in social climates have made their lives much easier, to detriment of their collective ability to grow and mature, and because they will not have sex with Robots and Failed Normies. Most likely to post here for attention.
>>
>>26386031
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OUT OUT OUT OUUUUUUUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>26386082
robot is hard mode, then there are those who ascend to wizardom
>>
>>26386031
>Robot
piece of automated machinery
>Chad
male name
>women
female humans
>>
>Robot
A person who feels entitled to resources money and sex without the effort of attaining it. Fails to understand the basics of interhuman relationships (give and take). Sees females as objects that should grant him sex.
>Chad
The anti-thesis of a robot. Am an who who uses the system to get what he wants. He earns money, and spends it. He gives love, and he recieves it.
>Women
Persons on the female gender. By most robots, regarded only as a resource to be attained.
>>
>>26386287
id imagine most robots here would do everything for a gf that isn't morbidly obease
>>
>>26386287
Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a phenomenon.
>>
>>26386072
>do nothing
>have everything
that's pretty much "winning" in my book
>>
>>26386287
Normo detected
Normies always commit the fallacy of confusing failed normies for robots and vice-versa
>>
>>26386031
>Robot
An automaton, often in shape of a human, that is designed to perform tasks for people. If I remember right the term was joined by Asimov, but I could be wrong.
>Chad
A country in Northern Africa
>women
Females of the human race
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.