[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be May of 2013 >just finished the 11th grade, 18 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 8663787896292889819.jpg (26KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
8663787896292889819.jpg
26KB, 400x504px
>be May of 2013
>just finished the 11th grade, 18 years old, discover 4chan
>do nothing the entire summer, drop out in beginning of 12th grade from anxiety and get GED
>remember reading from some random anon on /r9k/ who was responding to some kid that was about to get out of high school and wanted to be a NEET...

>"Whatever you do, don't let your anxiety control you and keep you in your house. It will just get worse and worse until you can't even leave the house without feeling disoriented and like you're about to die. You'll stop caring about bathing or brushing your teeth. Your speech will start to slur. You'll either lose a lot of weight from losing all of your muscle or gain a lot of weight from eating whatever you want. Your parent(s) will start to think that you're a fuck up if they hadn't already. You'll feel weirder by the day and eventually become severely depressed and suicidal. It will seem as if it's the movie Groundhog Day and you're going insane. Just don't do it. Get a job, have a social life, go to college, even if it's online. Take care of yourself. Trust me. You will regret it probably more than anything in your life, because you let the anxiety take control of your life and stopped you from living it."

>be February of 2016
I regret it.
>>
You just kicked my feels right in the balls, man.
>>
fuck.
same thing happened to me at the start of 2012.
I felt the slippery slope start. Didn't socialize for months on end. That literally feels like a few months ago but it's been 4 years. I guess the I did about as much in those 4 years as a normie does in a month.
>>
>>26385714
This is deep.
I went through the same shit
>>
File: 213421541432.jpg (68KB, 540x658px) Image search: [Google]
213421541432.jpg
68KB, 540x658px
i've been on that downward slope for the past two years until i got a job in november. now i'm exactly the same but have money. it's not bad i guess
>>
>tfw I keep on falling back in to this scheme
>tfw fucked up universitie again
>tfw all I want to do is move, live alone and only be with myself
>tfw I have some of my most peace of mind moments when I am at my most miserable

I think happiness just wasn't made for .me ;_;

>tfw unironically posting on 4chan especially /r9k/ again
>>
>All the newfags in this thread

GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NEWFAG NORMAL SHITS
>>
Happened to me. Dropped out of school in 2006, done absolutely nothing for the past 10 years. Went up to 8 months at a time without leaving the house, washed maybe once a week, suicidal a lot of the time.

Recently changed a bit. Started going outside every couple of weeks or so, started talking to people. I've applied to university starting this year, and despite my shitty academic record and long-term NEET status they let me in. If I don't fuck it up I'll be alright. It's never too late to change.
>>
I was a NEET for 3 years and a total shut in for 1 year. It was the best time of my life because I got to play video games and watch TV shows all the time, and no one bothered me.

I got forced to get a job in the end though
>>
File: 1454931973992.png (349KB, 921x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1454931973992.png
349KB, 921x1055px
Am 19yr's old and I've dropped out of high school when i was 16 (trying to get my GED atm), am turning 20 in April.

does it get any better?
>>
Dropped out of high school in my junior year, went back and graduated the next semester by overloading on classes after spending a few months realising how shit life is without having completed high school officially, so I took a few summer courses and did the aforementioned while maintaining a job.

In the end it was worth the pain to graduate early, though isolating myself and staying in my room is what killed so much of me I used to be. That and getting into smoking weed and taking lots of sleep pills of course. Don't let depression and anxiety ruin your life. Think back to when you were a child, there's no fucking way you'd want your future self to live so shittily. I went to college after that and I fucked up there so I went the military route, and after this I feel I'm far more mature and mentally capable of handling college, so I'm excited to get back to that, for free this go around.

Life gets better, but you have to make it that way because it only ever will be whatever you make it

Put shit in, get shit out
>>
>>26385714
pretty eerie how relatable this is
>>
>>26385714
that describes me quite well. I was always paranoid that no one liked me so I never bothered with life. I've never really had friends or anything so I have a good reason to feel that way.
>>
>"Whatever you do, don't let your anxiety control you and keep you in your house. It will just get worse and worse until you can't even leave the house without feeling disoriented and like you're about to die. You'll stop caring about bathing or brushing your teeth. Your speech will start to slur. You'll either lose a lot of weight from losing all of your muscle or gain a lot of weight from eating whatever you want. Your parent(s) will start to think that you're a fuck up if they hadn't already. You'll feel weirder by the day and eventually become severely depressed and suicidal. It will seem as if it's the movie Groundhog Day and you're going insane. Just don't do it. Get a job, have a social life, go to college, even if it's online. Take care of yourself. Trust me. You will regret it probably more than anything in your life, because you let the anxiety take control of your life and stopped you from living it."

The feels...
>>
Can't regret the past if I'll be killing myself in the future, dumb Anon
>>
quite feelsy. I've wasted so many years and will probably waste more. I literally never talk to anyone, online or offline. It must feel nice having your existence validated by others.
>>
>>26388003
I've tried going on going on omegle just to talk to anyone my age. I've even gone to OKCupid and tried to make friends with girls. It works out, but they're all there to date and not just be friends so we always end up not talking after a few weeks because nobody is making a move to meet each other.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.