[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the REAL reason women wear make-up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

What is the REAL reason women wear make-up?
>>
>>26385170

other women.
>>
>>26385170
Attention, any other answer is false
>>
>>26385170
Kek this is so fake

i guess putting on make up also makes you lose weight from your face?
>>
>>26385170
Insecure and no self confidence would be my guess. If they had any they wouldn't waste time, money, effort for something that has no substantial baring Or benefit on their life.
>>
>>26385170
So they don't look like the goblins they are. Women by enlarge are fucking ugly.
The cruelest thing about make up is that it convinces women that they are ACTUALLY attractive lol. That is why that #nomakeupselfie thing was top keks because it showed that the average female is hideous. Like some Tolkien shit
>>
>>26385199
it's called contouring and it's real
>>
File: Minori Kushieda.png (330KB, 629x640px) Image search: [Google]
Minori Kushieda.png
330KB, 629x640px
>>26385217
What a sad world we live in.
How can these poor 3D girls compete with my waifu?
>>
>>26385170
I wouldn't read too much into it, it's just what's fashionable. Most girls start wearing it when they are really young, before they even care how they look just because it's cool, then they get used to it and don't like how they look without it.
>>
>>26385217
>by enlarge
*by and large
>>
>>26385260
Hey you are a diamond dozen
>>26385249
They cannot even come close
>>
doesn't anyone else find it strange that almost all women put powders and waxes and other shit on their own faces, to change the way other people perceive them?

they must be so constantly conscious of the image of their own face other people are seeing
>>
>>26385170
Make-up fools our minds into thinking a woman is of higher genetic stock than she really is and also that she is younger (more fertile) and thus more attractive.
You ever wonder why something like blush is attractive? It's because the skin is flushed during arousal and men find that attractive.
>>
>>26385217
>by enlarge
kekd anon. Thanks bud.
>>
>>26385377
Your welcome dubz man
>>
>>26385170
To perceive themselves as something they aren't. Basically in order to get favors from men sex/money and all of that. Just like if a man is lying about how much he makes a year.
>>
>>26385217
Fuck off with your reddit meme faggot
>>
>>26385170
because it's easier than being healthy ; it's less effective though
>>
>>26385526
Do healthy women even look good?
>>
>>26385178
/thread

Original famalam
>>
I do not know why many girl have makeup. Maybe how they grow up? I do not like makeup any time in life so I do not have any.
>>
File: bs.jpg (215KB, 1548x925px) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
215KB, 1548x925px
All girls use make up, not all make up is that exagerated shit like OP you also have the everyday makeup and the no make up makeup they use.

Womens are experts at deception.

Like pic related, she isn't a 10/10 but she definetly goes up a couple points just by applying paint to her cunt face.
>>
>>26385170
They can't be ugly inside and out so they try their best to at least be attractive on the outside.
>>
>>26385170
Wow she goes from fat and greasy to fat and basic
>>
>>26385208
>no benefit

Attractive people are treated better. You think Joel has the same chance as Chad when it comes to pretty much anything? No. Attractive people have it better.
>>
>>26385170
Ill explain this as best I can.

Make-up is the perfect representation of what a women is, fake.

Observe the picture. This woman is naturally ugly but she also doesnt take care of herself (bad skin, hair, weight).

This woman does not like herself. So what does she do? Pretend to be pretty. Cake makeup on her greasy face and style her hair.

Notice too that she is angling her head to the left while also blocking parts of it with her hair. This too, is to look better.

Its fake though. Women need to be fake, they dont like who they really are.

I have not met one woman, not one, that liked herself. You shouldnt want to like girls, they are shit.
>>
>>26385170
Because wearing makeup when they were insecure teens who didn't actually need to has ruined their skin for life, so now as an adult they have to continue to wear makeup forever to look even decent.

The sad part is that they must continue eroding themselves in order to not look damaged, so the cycle must continue endlessly. Each day their condition worsens...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.