[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What hobbies do your parents have?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1453130883227.jpg (85KB, 457x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453130883227.jpg
85KB, 457x720px
What hobbies do your parents have?
>>
File: 1455062308939.jpg (200KB, 600x930px) Image search: [Google]
1455062308939.jpg
200KB, 600x930px
>>26385156
Tennis really
>>
My dad half/kind of seriously believes the zombie apocalypse will happen.

His hobby is fortifying his house to be impenetrable from zombies, collect guns/explosives, and horde food that doesn't expire.

His current project is building an underground bunker in case of a nuclear fallout AND a zombie apocalypse. I'm 100% serious.

My dad has enough firepower to arm a small tow to fight an army, he loves going online and finding shit to "survive" and loves going target practice to keep his skills sharp for the undead menace.

This is a thing that actually happens. He's rich so my mom has stopped giving a shit at his insanity but whatever keeps his mid active I guess.
>>
>>26385362
That's a pretty boss hobby 2bh
>>
File: 06_006.jpg (61KB, 346x382px) Image search: [Google]
06_006.jpg
61KB, 346x382px
Mom
>Going to concerts, watching shows and movies, drinking wine

Dad
>Playing CS, playing the bass, smoking weed
>>
Mother: Drinking and watching Jeremy kyle or those shitty people's court programs.

Even I've got more hobbies than her and I rarely leave the house, silly Bitch.
>>
>>26385156
Dad
>Building things of wood and metal
Mum
>Knitting
>>
Mum: cooking, art and crafty shit. Especially sewing and paper cut-outs
Dad: cooking, playing the violin and running. If he isn't doing any of those, he's at work or working from home
>>
Mother likes to garden, collect teapots and watch British murder mysteries.

Dad is dead.
>>
Dad: gardening, mom: painting.
>>
>>26385156
mom nothing/watching tv
step dad nothing/watching tv

they are boring fucks who do nothing but work and judge me for not being like them
>>
My mother sits in her room all day and eats televidya shit

Father was into guitars i guess..
>>
Nothing really

My dad is a farmer who has always had jobs where he lives on site and works almost all the time. He likes riding motorbikes and fishing though, and he genuinely seems to enjoy a lot of different areas of farming.

My mum works a fair bit too but she occasionally reads, watches television and plays shitty tablet games.
>>
Both go boxing and thats where they met each other. Both still box but obviously not in ring anymore since they are 55+

The thing I never understood how two university students out of all fucking hobbies in the world ended up being boxers.
>>
Mom
>Poodles/Dogs in general. She's single and unemployed, all her dogs are mentally unstable

Dad
>Cars and fishing. Though nowadays he just drinks beer and watches TV on his spare time
>>
>>26385156
Being a narcissist
and
Cooking/dealing/using drugs.

Also abandoning their children and pets.
>>
Dad: working, watching tv, archery
Mom: farmville, watching documentaries, eating chips, posting anti-muslim stuff on Facebook
Me: mmo, music, self deprecation, imageboards
>>
Keep your nose out of my private information, thank you very much.
>>
Getting really fucking fat in their 50s
>>
>>26386815
I get that feeling in many threads but some of these are interesting to read.
>>
>watch TV
>argue
>wonder why their children are so uninspired
>>
>Mom dogs and literature
She is quite intelligent.
Dad was really into computing and maths until he died when I was 9
>>
mom:
> semi alcoholic obese landwhale who deinks way too much wine while eating junk food all day in front of tv.
She was a nurse but she's now retired at 50 because of a knee problem caused by her obesity. We live off that and my dead father's [english word used to describe the wage your family keeps receiving after you die]
Is mommy as unhappy as her son?
She's such a turbo cunt... I bet she was one of those nurses who kill eldery and premature babies with lethal doses of morphine.
>>
mom reads
dad sports
not much else besides basic shit
having me and other siblings caused that probably
>>
Besides his work my dad watches TV and browses the Internet.

My mum reads books instead and plays games on her smart phone.
>>
File: 1437047767891.jpg (109KB, 1280x868px) Image search: [Google]
1437047767891.jpg
109KB, 1280x868px
My dad loves Land Rover Defenders and spent most of his life buying, fixing up and reselling them. He's also into stage lighting for concerts and things he does for the church. He used to be in photography though I've only seen his camera equipment and never any pictures so I assume he was a gearqueer but he loved it anyway.

He's old now and just tinkers with electronics and watches crime dramas more than anything. He works in construction so he's built a load of outbuildings in our yard over the years and a really sweet garage if that counts as a hobby. He did it all pretty much himself so I would.

My mum's spent her life looking after elderly relatives and children. She doesn't get paid for it so it's kind of a hobby. She used to be into mountaineering so she always told me anyway.
>>
mom: gossiping
dad: watching fox news
>>
dad: nothing, stares at tv aimlessly i guess
mom: also nothing but tries to make it look like stuff interests her

dont know why theyre surprised i turned out the same way
>>
Dad: Gardening
His wife: Nothing, I guess.
Mom: Making teddy bears, she also used to make other kinds of puppets
Her husband: I don't know him well enough. Watching sports, I guess.
>>
>dad
Working, installing security systems at home, buying cheap memory cards from eBay

>mom
Listening to radio songs, gardening, texting her friends

That's about it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.