[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /r9k people think about "Usagi/Bunny drop"? The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: usagi-drop.jpg (310KB, 950x624px) Image search: [Google]
usagi-drop.jpg
310KB, 950x624px
What /r9k people think about "Usagi/Bunny drop"?

The 30yo single main character (not good with woman) adopt a daughter of 6yo and then 10 years after - at the manga ending - she falls in love with the 40yo MC.

It's a Joisei writted by Yumi Unita, but start from part 2 of the manga, i see it like a "robot opera"
>>
Pedo trash. You should all be jailed.
>>
Such a relationship in real life would be dysfunctional and unstable, leading to the mental trauma of both parties.

But it's anime, so we don't really think about those things
>>
>>26384855

that's what i thought too, but then i looked up the author and its a woman.

and then i thought

"hmmm... only 10 years and she falls in love with me."

and by "she" i mean my friend who is close to my age.
>>
>>26384770
>and then 10 years after - at the manga ending - she falls in love with the 40yo MC.
What the fuck, I don't remember this
>>
10 years of undivided and unconditional love that is.
>>
>>26384770
>single man being able to adopt a girl

clearly fiction
>>
>>26384770
She only wrote the love part to appeal to otaku. It's quite transparent
>>
>>26384906
>tfw anime is legitimately being ruined by the fanbase.
>>
>>26384770
Pretty romantic!
>>
>>26384922
Not just anime. Manga and light novels too.
Destroying an artists vision through death threats and threatening boycott. Otaku are scum
>>
kouki's mom best girl
>>
>>26384886
repression trauma
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.