[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Aussie GF to verbally abuse me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: 8.jpg (1MB, 1747x2500px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
1MB, 1747x2500px
>tfw no Aussie GF to verbally abuse me
>>
>tfw no aussie cunt to smash
>>
File: australia hockey.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
australia hockey.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>tfw no gf to shitpost about me irl
>>
>live on the gold coast
>literally nothing but chads and staceys
>>
File: took_me_dacks.jpg (340KB, 973x1400px) Image search: [Google]
took_me_dacks.jpg
340KB, 973x1400px
what is this manga? i got other saved but don't know where it's from
>>
>>26383917

You must look forward to schoolies every year
>>
>>26383946
Me Stepmum's too fuckin hot mate
>>
>>26383917
brisbane/gold coast looks pretty good to live at

i live in small town but go there sometimes. its got way more qt asians and seems more women to men ratio then here (or maybe it's just less women that work so they all go to shops during day)
>>
>>26383946
is this an official translation or just a meme
>>
The one time I did that this kid lost it so I guess I've gotter be nicer and stop using my gender as an excuse to be rude
>>
>>26384019
some japanese dialects are kind of like australian when they translate in anime

don't really know though, i just saved images i saw someone post once but was only 3 of them I have
>>
Australian here, our women are absolute shit-tier. Ugly, degenerate sluts who think they deserve the world. Have some self-respect and find a decent woman.
>>
>>26384262
b-but foreign accents make my dick hard
>>
File: have fun fapping.jpg (1MB, 1752x2500px) Image search: [Google]
have fun fapping.jpg
1MB, 1752x2500px
>>26383946
Here you go cunt learn to reverse image search, its not that hard motherfucker. https://hitomi.la/galleries/743731.html
>>
File: good times await your dick.jpg (940KB, 1736x2500px) Image search: [Google]
good times await your dick.jpg
940KB, 1736x2500px
>>26383946
Heres another pic to get it started
>>
>>26384262
You know its exactly the same in literally every first world country
>>
>>26384262
This, aussie here too. Our women are beyond pathetic.
>>
>tfw ausfag
>tfw my sister speaks just like that
she can be a crazy bitch but she's hilarious
>>
>>26384491
>>26384285

I can assure you it's a thousand times worse in Australia. Even the biggest bogan slag cunt acts like they're a fucking model. Asians are just as bad, but they're even bigger SJW cunts. There is no hope.
>>
File: 14.jpg (1MB, 1755x2500px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
1MB, 1755x2500px
>>26384472
you ever get a gooby
>>
File: 1442722711765.jpg (459KB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1442722711765.jpg
459KB, 2338x1700px
>tfw live near Sydney
>tfw no pussy / boipussy to pound daily
>>
>people find an Aussie accent hot
What the fuck. It's literally just a worse version of kiwi accent.
>>
>>26384574
it's called a gobby ya dumb shit
>>
>>26384567
Australia is great. If you don't like it how about you fuck off, dickhead? Nobody will stop you.
>>
>>26384262
>he doesn't like sluts
>he thinks decent women exist
>he thinks "self-respect" doesn't just mean "do thing I want"

romance isn't real bro. if you think marrying a woman will make you happy you have another thing coming.
>>
>>26384662
Fuck you. I never said shit about Australia, I fucking love it. It's just every woman here is an ugly slut who thinks she's better than she is.
>>
File: gobblin your knob.jpg (1MB, 1739x2500px) Image search: [Google]
gobblin your knob.jpg
1MB, 1739x2500px
>>26384648
sorry motherfucker does this apology appease your tight butthole
>>
Name?? original comment this be
>>
File: 1453096984683.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1453096984683.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>26384567
you're clearly blind cunt
you can find decent chicks everywhere, im gonna assume that you're talking about women from uni because outside of uni i've never even met an SJW

i dunno which asian chicks you're hanging around either because all of the onesi know (mostly vietnamese) are binge drinking racists that know how to have a really fucking good time
>>
>>26384686
He's not mad cunt, it's called 'banter' mate.
>>
>>26384675
I never said anything about romance or marriage, I just said you can do a lot better than your average Australian slag. It's about having dignity and pride in yourself and not settling for some pig with lipstick out of desperation. If you like sluts then more power to you my friend, but I intend to avoid the whole sorry situation entirely.
>>
>>26384686
give me a hobgoblin you derro slag
>>
>>26384717
I didn't know they had fucking internet connections in west sydney. Why are you even here m8?
>>
File: fat piece of shit.jpg (67KB, 470x717px) Image search: [Google]
fat piece of shit.jpg
67KB, 470x717px
>>26384740
What are you some kind of cuck knight that fights for other, you got nothing on me motherfucker.
>>
>>26384765
eastern suburbs of melbourne your dunce
>>
>>26384784
my shame wow
>>
>>26384611
iktf sydbro
does bp even exist here
>>
>>26383873
I'll be your aussie gf

There's only one problem though. I'm a little girl
>>
>>26384784
Doesn't make you less of a dero cunt.
Enjoy your attention whoring sluts m80.
>>
>>26384832
outside of uni brah
they're all normal people

uni is the biggest cesspool of attention whores
>>
File: squat.jpg (47KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
squat.jpg
47KB, 500x305px
>>26384784
>eastern suburbs of melbourne

Same brah, i already do two things that make women here want to get my dick wet.

>Ride a motorcycle
>Lift weights

Don't even have to try to get the attention of women, though Aussie women are probably one of the worst you'll ever meet for the autistic Americans in here.

Never trust one, they are all gigantic whores who are extremely easy to manipulate and have sex with you even though mr husband is at home with the kids.
>>
who /small rural town/ here?
it's fucking shit. no jobs, most people just get drunk at the pubs for something to do or smoke bongs and you know mostly everyone (which to me is a bad thing)

being n33t is even worse in place like this. i want to move to city but don't have money to rent in somewhere like that (and it's way more expensive?) and no job experience
>>
tfw no seppo bf to GET SHOT ON HIS WAY TO THE BANK BEGGING FOR AN EXTENTION TO HIS STUDENT LOANS
>>
>>26385000

I'd kill myself, if I wasn't such a faggot coward.
>>
How do you tell an australian tranny from an australian woman?

An australian tranny doesn't act like a man.

>"Aw cunt, I took the misses out to the pub, and she ordered a salad"
>"mate, I'd watch out, that cunts got a dick"
>>
>>26385254
Why couldn't Jesus have been Australian?

They couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.
>>
>>26383873
Australian slags are the worst OP, trust me.
>>
Question for aussies, if you fight the wild life there do you lv up?
>>
>>26385254
I live in Sydney, the trannies here are like 7ft tall if you include their heels and have jawbones you could smash a guitar on.
>>
Always used to laugh under my breath at blokes who end up getting flip or thai brides, thinking they were just low test weak cunts who desperate for anything.

But after dating Aussie chicks for the last few years, they clearly knew that the natives here are absolutely abysmal and would happily trade up to a submissive, little asian qt who's a dynamo in the sack and doesn't have the morals of a gutter prostitute.

Fuck, maties. was I wrong.
>>
>>26385378
>doesn't have the morals of a gutter prostitute
So you want to trade up from someone with the morals of a gutter prostitute to a literal prostitute?

Every single old guy you see with a flip or thai wife is married to an ex literal prostitute.
>>
>>26385421
> all thai and flip women are prostitutes.

There's racism and then there's just pure retardation. Australia has a TON of southeast Asian immigrants and you can bet they've taken way less dick than the average aussie girl.
>>
>>26385458
>muh pure Asian's
Want to know why you see so many guys with brown gook gfs? Because they end up getting a divorce, got to Thailand for sex because they can't get it here, and end up bringing back someone they paid $7 to fuck.

If you're even trying to imply that the white washed Asians that were either born here or came here at a young age aren't sluts too, then you're retarded enough to get a piece of paper saying it.
>>
http://youtu.be/EYPAxEcZeuw

Here's your Aussie dream girl. Youre welcome.
>>
File: 1074 - h2vvwEm.jpg (32KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1074 - h2vvwEm.jpg
32KB, 225x225px
americans get OUT REEEEEEEEE

THIS IS AN AUSTRALIAN ONLY THREAD NOW YOU FUCKIN WANKERS
>>
reminder that women do not care about literally anything other than looks and money.

pic extremely related.
>>
>>26384019
it was commissioned to a translation group. the guy requested it to be translated into "bogan english". Me stepmum's too fuckin' hot mate is the result.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.