[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw shitty neglectful parents left you with an inferiority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1425428051449.jpg (88KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1425428051449.jpg
88KB, 450x450px
>tfw shitty neglectful parents left you with an inferiority complex and no sense of self worth
>>
same all they do is bring me down and tell me im sick and not capable of doing much
>>
they do the best they can nobody is perfect op
>>
>>26383938
Get fucked anon. Just go get fucked.
>>
My parents don't sleep in the same bed. I've never seen them kiss. I've never heard them say "I love you" to one another.
>>
>>26383972
at least they didn't split up when you were 8 after never even being married
>>
File: 46789467970.jpg (11KB, 236x219px) Image search: [Google]
46789467970.jpg
11KB, 236x219px
>>26383813
>mom never let me go outside or go to school events
>fast forward 20 years
>anon why dont you have any friends?
>>
>>26383964
>blogpost on 4chan
>berate someone who's constructive
You should probably kill yourself while you still have the urge.
>>
you think if someone told reptile he could breed human females that he would go on a rape frenzy
>>
>ITT crying faggots
>>
>>26384136
>dude just forget about your past it doesn't affect you
>I had a good middle class childhood with a nice family but that totally doesn't matter bro

fuck off
>>
>>26384155
Envidia papa
Matate capo
Tuviste mala suerte que queres que te diga
What the fuck do you want me to say
Bad luck my north American friend
Go and live the vida loca or whatever the fuck the american cocksuckers said before sucking Tyrone's dick
>>
File: schopenhauerpepe.jpg (71KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauerpepe.jpg
71KB, 396x385px
>>26384327

Por que estas tan enfadado con nosotros?

Tio, somos seres humanos tambien con sentimientos reales
>>
>>26383813
Yeah but what if developed false sense of superiority and godlike delusions in addition to the stuff you listed and just keep randomly switching to and from?

What then, huh?
>>
>>26384073
>You have to change or otherwise nobody will ever like you or want to be with you.

>Fast forward 15 years
>Mother is dating chad few years older than me who cheats on her and is not even trying to hide it

Meanwhile i have been living jobless with my 4 years older gf for 5 years ever since i turned 17.

Thats what you get, bitch.
>>
>>26384561
but that's exactly what I do already. it doesn't help. especially when they come crashing down
>>
>>26384754
Well what else is there for people like us except self-destruction, grandiose delusions and drugs?

We both know we will never, ever fix that part of ourselves that got broken. Because it got broken when we were at our most vulnerable and whenever you try to rationalize it or anything you keep seeing yourself from that point of view (powerless/victim).
>>
>>26384409
Ayuda a descargar mis frustraciones
No es como si realmente le dieran importancia a mis comentarios o si?

Fumen marihuana y hagan kick boxing
Les salva la vida
>>
>>26383922
I want to sympathize but given it's /r9k/ there's a chance all those "evil" parents are just normal people plagued with actual good-for-nothing robots.
>>
>>26383813
Yeah if only mother and father weren't such devious whores I wouldn't be here awaiting death, hating every moment of it, getting lied to everyday, and most importantly having to sit through hell while others are having the time of their lives. If only they weren't such mindless whores
>>
>>26385221
If by Hero you mean walk the lonely walk in wilderness until we find perfect spot to start our new community, build houses, grow psychedelics and raise animals then yes.
>>
>>26384073
this, i also have the same experience
>>
>Having TWO parents
>Complaining about it
>>
>>26383813
I know that feel bruh
>Parents use me to vent their stress, yelling and hitting me for no reason.
>Belittle me constantly
>I now have a hard time standing up for myself, feel constant stress and anxiety, avoid people
>Dont care I dont have any friends at all.
>Tell me that I am the source of their problems, that they sacrifice their happiness for me.
>Years later they pretend they have not done anything wrong.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.