[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ashamed of being alone >tfw friendlessness is repulsive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1438535676168.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1438535676168.png
516KB, 680x418px
>tfw ashamed of being alone
>tfw friendlessness is repulsive to everybody, especially women
>tfw want to be liked, not pitied
>>
Even my thread is lonely
>>
>>26383393
I hate you. You're a self-pitying faggot and I don't doubt that nobody wants to be your friend, because you sound completely unlikable.
>>
>>26383894
Why are you telling me this? Think deeply about this.
>>
>>26383936
Nothing deep about it. Hope I ruined your day, faggot!
>>
K so that anons a cunt, how're you doing op?
>>
>>26383957
You seem angry about something. Feel better about your personal problems now that you've taken it out on a robot?
>>
>>26383894
Fuck you, I would be his friend if I met him irl and I'm not a self-pitying faggot.
>>
>>26383974
Kek. You made this thread about yourself, I just responded honestly. Trying to invert things onto me with your psychological bullshit won't change the fact that nobody loves you.
>>
>>26383393
Practice your conversational skills. After clawing my way out of NEEThood my social skills were still garbage. Once I worked on talking to people, focusing on getting them talking about themselves and feeding off their replies to keep discussion going, it got so much easier. People love to talk about themselves and if you can get them to share some personal stuff they tend to like you by the end of the talk.
>>
>>26383393
Iktf but I don't know how to turn it around. In not even particularly ugly, but I was abused and isolated as a kid so I became introverted. Even today I was at the library looking at DVDs and this somewhat qt Asian also came over and was pretty close to me. Like If I had the know how or the social skills I could have befriended her or hit on her, but I have no idea how and I have had no success in situations like that so I have no confidence in it.

At this point I've accepted things won't change. But fuck, its like, is a life of constant pain and inner termoil even worth living?
>>
Most normal people can at least sound intelligent or be funny in conversations. My stutter and anxiety make me seem mentally handicapped and dull. So I know that feel OP. I want to prove them wrong. To be appreciated for being more than I appear to be.
>>
>>26383957
Epic trolling, /b/rother. In all honesty you know very little about me from three lines of greentext and I kind of expected to get your response, with maybe a couple of people relating. I don't know why I'm replying to you, though, because you can just accuse me of being mad or upset and then it's not like I can deny it. I used to get exhausted by this kind of exchange, but now I'm numb to it. Who cares if somebody on the internet thinks they've won a reply chain.
>>
>>26383936
That's just an anons inner projection. He must think very lowly of himself.
>>
>>26384011
This so much. To expand on skills like this read "How to Win Friends and Influence People"
This book is literally like the Red Pill except not fucking retarded and applies to any social situation without looking like a douchebag. Good luck OP
>>
>>26384000
Not him but I don't get the mentality of purposely trying to make people feel bad like that either
>>
It's hard making friends. Where do you live man? I just moved away from all my friends and haven't met a single friend in months. It's hard to get along with other's because of my political ideals.
>>
File: chara did nothing wrong.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
chara did nothing wrong.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>26384020
>more than I appear to be

There's literally no such thing. Who you are on the surface defines what you *really* are. The concept of an "inner self" is just a fantasy self-image where we all like to pretend we're nice and interesting deep down. You're a boring, socially awkward faggot. The fact that you can't impress people literally defines you as unimpressive and uninteresting.
>>
>>26384020
>I want to prove them wrong
Read Medaka Box. There's a character you'll really like named Kumagawa.

>>26384011
I had friends in high school, it's just been a while and people always told me I was unusual.
>>
>>26384024
Well, you are upset, whether you consider my actions petty or not.
Just because I'm an asshole doesn't mean you're not self-pitying, OP. Most of /r9k/ is. It's likely half the reason your life sucks. Glad to hear you've become numb. Remember to make those thoughts as concrete as the pavement you'll be painted on in 10 years.
>>
>>26384076
This post reminds me of the show Bojack Horseman when Diane btfo Bojack by telling him who you are and the person you are is the things that you do and say, not what you think.
>>
>>26384076
>Who you are on the surface defines what you *really* are
This is dumb. People judge themselves, so they can be poor judges, but you can compare your thoughts to the ideas other people convey and write about. You do have an internal world, and it matters to you, so it isn't irrelevant.

>>26384115
Reply to me again.
>>
>>26384076
What I meant was finding an alternative way to express myself. But yeah, what you're saying is true in the moment. People won't see more to you if you can't show it to them. Which is why people without social skills are generally depressed.

>>26384096
Thanks for the recommendation. Haven't watched anime in a while so maybe it'd be a good time too.
>>
>>26384165
>This is dumb. People judge themselves, so they can be poor judges

No "can be" about it. People are inherently poor judges of themselves. I think, when people talk of "deep down" and such. what they're really talking about is their potential. Potential is useless unless it's actualized, and 99% of people here are too lazy and worthless to improve themselves in any way.

>You do have an internal world, and it matters to you, so it isn't irrelevant.

"What matters to you" isn't relevant, because you're not relevant. Also, this safe little internal world you speak of isn't as secluded from social interaction as you'd like to think it is. You're up for a hard awakening if you think that.

>>26384165
Same person. If you think avatarfagging as Wojak isn't self-pitying, I don't know what else there is to say. You're deluded.
>>
>>26384258
>People are inherently poor judges of themselves
Any use of the word inherent is dumb as shit nine times out of ten, and it's so here. People may be poor at judging their potential, but they can compare their thoughts to other people's, their responses to other people's, etc. Particularly empathetic people will be skilled at this. Some will do a shit job of it, but not everyone.

>because you're not relevant
Everybody is sentient, dude. If anything is relevant robots are too.

>Also, this safe little internal world you speak of isn't as secluded from social interaction as you'd like to think it is. You're up for a hard awakening if you think that.
You say things that mean nothing. A hermit can have an internal world virtually isolated from social interaction. Denying that fantasy and introspection exist is retarded, and saying it's irrelevant is also retarded unless you don't think human experiences matter, in which case I recommend you give starving to death a shot. it would suit your ambivalence.

>If you think avatarfagging as Wojak isn't self-pitying
You don't know what avatarfagging is. This is a feel thread so I used a picture of wojak. Obviously the thread is self pitying, did you think that would surprise me?

Now reply to me again, and write more this time.
>>
>>26384370
>Any use of the word inherent is dumb as shit nine times out of ten, and it's so here

You say this here, but I doubt you eschew the concept of innate properties in real life. Some traits are just nigh-universal among humans, especially our failures. We're as bad at introspection as we are at probability.

>Particularly empathetic people will be skilled at this. Some will do a shit job of it, but not everyone

Most people will, which is why it's generally better to judge yourself based on what you actually do. You can write pages and pages of abstractions about thoughts and social interaction, but without basing it on actual observation, you're not grounded in any kind of reality.

>Everybody is sentient, dude. If anything is relevant robots are too.

I never said anything was relevant.

>You say things that mean nothing.

What, as opposed to your profound "nobody likes me durrrr feel bad for me" bullshit? Saying my words have no meaning is just an expression of your dislike for my words.

>A hermit can have an internal world virtually isolated from social interaction

You're not a hermit, even if you might like to be. Even real hermits generally adopt that lifestyle as a response to society, so they're hardly free from it. It was the inception of their being. The whole "baby grows up alone in the woods" fantasy has almost never existed.

>Denying that fantasy and introspection exist is retarded,

I never said this, but your argument seems to consist of repeating the word "dumb" and "retarded". You're hardly flexing your intellectual muscles there, you tortured genius.

>saying it's irrelevant is also retarded unless you don't think human experiences matter

If I cared about all that emotional gay shit and human experience, why would I be talking to you this way? You really are slow.

>Now reply to me again, and write more this time.

lel autist needs to feel like he's in control lest he be DUPED
>>
>>26384590
Look at how long this post is. I need to sleep but I laughed pretty hard. Good night mate, I've got class in seven hours.
>>
>>26384672
Sure, pretend I didn't waste your time. You were the mastermind all along :^)
>>
>>26384046
You are doing God's work, anon.

We need more people out there who are willing to call people like that out on their bullshit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.