[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robots are usually ugly antisocial neets >expexts a cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2_weeks.jpg (18KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
2_weeks.jpg
18KB, 480x422px
>robots are usually ugly antisocial neets
>expexts a cute virgin to walk in his life and make everything work out

I don't know man, something is not adding up here.
>>
>>26383237
robots are delusional autist manchildren who have been cucked by their own warped expectations. what do you expect? good rationale?
>>
>>26383237
No we expect a non-deformed girl to walk in our lives, she doesn't have to be a virgin but she can't be a slut. She can be a 3/10, 4/10, 5/10 or better.

Also why the heck are you people even here? Leave already: >>26383398
>>26383237

You normies have been given everything to you on a silver platter. We robots are just stuck and have fallen and you ridicule us. You will get what you deserve one day.
>>
I dream of it, I don't expect it
I don't expect anything but failure.
>>
>>26383436
>No we expect a non-deformed girl to walk in our lives

>still an ugly antisocial neet

wew m8 kill yourself
>>
Your pic was pretty funny OP, but this banner had me gasping for air. Who comes up with this shit? lmao
>>
>>26383436
But everyone who's not a virgin is a slut for robots.
It's also incredibly rare for people to just walk into your life and have any impact. Even rarer if you're surrounded by piss bottles and leave the house once a year.
>>
File: onahole4urcockus.png (198KB, 867x102px) Image search: [Google]
onahole4urcockus.png
198KB, 867x102px
>>26383506

Do you mean this banner, (You)?
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1280x960px
>>26383237
I actually have a pretty good body and was told by the 17 year old girls I used to work with that I had a nice natural body scent and how they enjoyed when I reached past them to get something

However you are correct about me being anti social. Lately I have been engaging in "conversation" and it works out pretty well but I feel stupid afterwards being the process is dumb. The conversation was successful though, it is not like I messed up, I just think the process is really annoying and I would rather just pick my mail up myself instead of chatting with the qt mail girl and feigning interest in conversation in order to get my stuff

Even if I got a gf, I am too much of a boring person to keep her interested in me unless she likes lifting and dota
>>
>>26383436
>been giving everything in a Silver spoon
Nah
It's just that my parents didn't raise me to be a loser like you, you make your own choices
Get what I deserve? Bitch I could easily punch you in the face and all you gonna do is nothing, maybe cry, but nothing else, you don't have the will or strength to fight back

You'll probably put out a gun or something, shoot at me, I'll die knowing that I'll be remembered as a poor victim of some evil virgin psychotic that probably ends up raped in prision or killing himself
>>
>>26383436
>given everything to you on a silver platter

lel just affirming the whole "delusional" part
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.