[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking done with this site I give up on trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: ugh.png (288KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
288KB, 1366x768px
I'm fucking done with this site
I give up on trying to be a normie
>>
>>26383137

Why would anyone want to talk to that person?
>>
i usually google a band i like or something and "okcupid" and find people that way. they don't like me either way
>>
You should probably just get out of St Louis. Place is a fucking black hole.
>>
Oh my fucking god.
Pretty based message OP. Saved this picture for women hate threads.
>>
>>26383137
freaking normie women and black people always stealing our content from this board. They are so pathetic, they think they are better than us yet steal all our ideas.
>>
File: fagmeme.jpg (49KB, 959x482px) Image search: [Google]
fagmeme.jpg
49KB, 959x482px
>>26383137

That's a fake profile anon. Notice the edgy meme in the opening message.
>>
>>26385431
That's the message he sent her, robot.
>>
>>26385440

Oh, well I feel dumb now.
>>
File: sample.png (454KB, 921x395px) Image search: [Google]
sample.png
454KB, 921x395px
I gave up on it a long time ago
>>
>>26385542
It's okay anon, we all make silly mistakes sometimes.
>>
>>26385557
Texas isn't much better, friendo.

I keep wanting to check the UK or Canada. Maybe I just need less shit women around.
>>
>>26385557
>duck lips

it annoys me to no end when women contort their faces into this as if it makes them more attractive. its usually obese chicks though
>>
>>26385590
I looked at Chicago, Brooklyn, SF, etc.

The girls are all prettier and more interesting. Even in bumfuck Colorado, the selection is much better. And I have a friend in NYC who is like a chubby 6/10 latino guy and he gets messaged first.

I'm really under the impression that living in the non-chicago midwest is just nightmare mode for dating.
>>
>>26385424
>black people
OP here
I'm black
>>
>nice to meat you
kek
>>
>>26385590
Texas is probably a lot better, especially Austin and more hipster towns
A lot of the cool people I know, a lot of the hot people I know, came from texas
>>
>>26385557
You can hide them. I hide every fatty immediately
>>
>indonesian cupid

Your fucking welcome OP. Enjoy your submissive house wife / human flesh light
>>
>>26383137
iNcOgNiTo MoDe
>>
>>26386367
It's likely. I visit Austin every so often but never been to Houston. Dallas is shit-tier, with university whores in Denton.
>>
I want a robot bf but I don't do social media, barely leave my room. Don't do the profile thing. And I'm in St. Louis
>>
>>26386541
you'll probably get a couple suitors in this thread alone desu
>>
>>26386508
Fuck Dallas! I live in Houston and there are a whole range of different
girls on OKC
>>
>>26383137
>lol and k are conversation killers
kek newbie mistake
>>
>>26383137
>ive played every normie trypical game and have no idea what the wider depth of gaming is about or have experienced any other games outside the top 10s charts at the time
>>
>>26386577
Dallas ain't great. Job's here as is family, but that's about it.

I've heard Houston is a mixed bag, but hell, I'd be willing to give there a go.
>>
File: 1455004804441.png (191KB, 473x430px) Image search: [Google]
1455004804441.png
191KB, 473x430px
>>26383137

>those ebin memes

laffin
>>
At least she admits that she's a casual.
>>
>>26385369
>>26385369
It used to be that you could freely browse for people based on any interest/search term you came up with. Now they not only hid that option away in their shitty new smartphone interface, they also made it so that you can only select from a pre-chosen extremely narrow field of search terms. If you type something in and it's not already in the database it simply refuses to carry out the search request. Interpals is a lot better in this regard 2bh
>>
>>26386541
You sound like a girl I know.
>>
>>26385557
>most fat guys have enough decency to not make a profile since they know self improvement is required before they have a shot with anyone
>fat chick profiles are constantly being made thanks to all the fucking chubby chasers and the body acceptance movement

>muh genetics

Just fuck off you fucking whales.
>>
>>26386929
>tfw they made search by question but it's PRO only

I just wanted to search for women who enjoy receiving anal sex to find out who the sluts are
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.