[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eggman appreciation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (225KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 800x1422px
This is not even my final form
>>
Eggman is a fat fucking normalfag who went back on everything he stated in The Black Pill.
>>
>>26383121
it's just a pill though, the effects eventually subside
>>
>>26383121
haven't you heard the news? eggman is white pilled now

it's all about positive energy and good vibes
>>
>>26383145

I'm just waiting on Eggman's dream to come crashing down. He'll come back around to the black pill.

Seriously, a podcast?
>>
>>26383096
there's a form uglier than that? god, what a disgusting subhuman just die aready
>>
File: 1454574876339.jpg (494KB, 1015x923px) Image search: [Google]
1454574876339.jpg
494KB, 1015x923px
Eggman is a CIA plant and the bastard spawn of stephen fry designed to both recruit potential robots and keep the regulars here and out of society.

His codename is Eggplant

The black pill is a code designed to keep everyone who will listen from pursuing any form of relationship with the opposite sex in the hopes they will eventually self terminate as they falsely realize they have no future.

The game is up eggy, I'm ending this sick charade.
>>
>>26383301
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1raB05Vqeq1
>>
>>26383350
It's time we got answers
I went directly to the source to unveil the truth once in for all.

>>>/x/17340376
>>
I honestly hate Eggman. He's a normie trying to deceive us. Even if he is ugly as fuck.
>>
I used to have eggman in facebook before he stopped making videos. He went ahead and deleted everyone he never talked to though, some of my friends that made the cut into his circle said he's doing much better now.

He's quit his shit job and got a new one with a much better pay. Also heard he signed up for a gym membership, coach and all that BS. He's been really active at this chick's wall too and she's genuinely showing signs of interests. It's really nice hearing he's doing well.
>>
File: pacman.jpg (124KB, 698x592px) Image search: [Google]
pacman.jpg
124KB, 698x592px
>>26383350
>>26383461
I'm
>>26383301

Not gonna lie I posted that out of half joking boredom. Do people really believe Eggy is a plant? I'm paranoid by design so if I were to look into it I'm sure I could piece together evidence as mentioned in the vocaroo but what I want to know is, has anyone here met him irl? Or does anyone know someone who has/could debunk this in an instant more or less?

I imagine it'd be pretty simple and put this conspiracy to rest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.