[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /don'tneedwomen/ here? Lonely, sure, but the less contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (305KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
305KB, 494x500px
Who /don'tneedwomen/ here?

Lonely, sure, but the less contact with women I have, the less stress and worry there is. Women are a vile plague on this earth and should have all their vocal chords and agency removed.
>>
>>26382421

i need women, but only as a friend. of course i want to be more than friends with my lady friend, but she doesn't want that. that doesn't change how i feel about her and i want to see her happy, and making her happy makes me feel happy.
>>
File: mahboi.jpg (49KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
mahboi.jpg
49KB, 463x325px
Gay here, who needs women?

>mfw never have to deal with them
>>
>>26382421
I'm ugly so what does it matter
>>
>>26382434
Someday you'll be glad the constant ache is gone, replaced with the much more manageable static noise of loneliness.
>>
who /dontneedanyone/ here

who needs friends when you have the internet
>>
>>26382451

i am not the gay best friend, no. i am straight. so somewhat often i get jealous and reach for more, but my lady friend is pretty good with dealing with me when i get like that.

i've just accepted that im not going to have children.
>>
THREAD THEME RN DESU SENPAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzuXQF_wIU
>>
>>26382474

believe me i've been there and done that, dealing with both the ache and the static noise of loneliness.

i have a happy story - i don't feel either right now. just a warm glow of contentedness.
>>
File: 134214321.png (261KB, 523x589px) Image search: [Google]
134214321.png
261KB, 523x589px
>>26382451
I'm gay as well and this is total bullshit. Majority of gay guys have been shitty in my experience. Maybe it's just me...
>>
>>26382451
>>26382501
Just as bad as women
>>
>>26382421
Have you heard of the fox and the grapes?
>>
>>26382573

>anyone who isn't a slave to pussy must have sour grapes!

i can see you have a bright future paying alimony
>>
File: IMG_20110420_201224.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20110420_201224.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>26382421
Question for you guys:

Say there's an attractive woman who fits all of the things you usually look for in women, whatever they may be. You see her at least three days a week, and when you see her, it is pretty much impossible to not at least make eye contact in a "hi, you're in the same room as me" sort of way.

She's attracted to you. Every time she sees you, she makes a point of saying hi, walking over, asking how you're doing, maybe initiating some physical contact (like a mock shoulder-rub). She doesn't stop doing this even when you don't make any moves on her, but she does let up if you completely ignore her, and will back off if you act kind of mean to her.

She wants you to make a move. That move could be as simple as asking her to come and hang out. She will go wherever you ask her, and in general, just wants to spend time with you. From her body language, it's also obvious that should you make a move, she would go as far as to have sex with you.

Do you do anything?

I'm going to assume no: It's just too stressful for you. Yet, this is pretty much the easiest possible situation for a relationship to develop in. Odds are if it fails things will just fall back into place how they were, and given her attitude, she won't give you shit if they do.

Consider it anyways...
>>
>>26383841
I do nothing because she doesn't and won't ever exist.

Unless you're implying you're such a femanon and want sum fuk but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>26383888
just FYI I made this post >>26383841 because there is such a girl in my life right now.

She is cute, incredibly intelligent, confident, creative, and for whatever reason, really into me for all of the qualities I'm actually confident in. There's literally no need for me to improve upon myself; who I am now is good enough. I'm pretty sure all she wants is someone who will connect emotionally and of course physically.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.