[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TOAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: toad.jpg (69KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
toad.jpg
69KB, 500x375px
I just bought a toad who literally sweats DMT. He'll be mine in a few days. Tell me why I need a girlfriend again?
>>
Um exscuse me sir?
>>
because you will get tired of dmt and yea you'll probably get tired of a gf, but female companionship into old age makes life worth living when your hips are frail and a nurse wipes you.
>>
>>26381902
So, are you just going to pick the frog up and lick it every few hours?
How the fuck does it sweat dmt?
>>
>>26381979
I was being somewhat hyperbolic, He has a reflex where when he's frightened he'll secrete a toxic which when concentrated can be turned into a safe to smoke mix which contains DMT and another psychedelic substance (forgot it's name)
>>
>>26381979

No, you don't lick the toad. The toad venom is collected and then smoked or vaporized.

>Fresh venom can easily be collected without harm to the toad. Use a flat glass plate or any other smooth, nonporous surface at least 12-inches square. Hold the toad in front of the plate, which is fixed in a vertical position.

>In this manner, the venom can be collected on the glass plate, free of dirt and liquid released when the toad is handled (Most 1984).

No idea who "Most" is, though. I really don't know whether doing this is safe.
>>
>>26381902

Also OP I hope you don't abuse the toad or harm it in any way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoactive_toad
>>
>>26381902
>>26382129
>>26382130

Why not order Ayahuasca roots and vines which are legal and can extract DMT from?

Also, you can't stick your dick in and then cuddle with a psychedelic experience.
>>
>>26382129
Won't you feel bad about scaring the toad though?
>>
>>26381940

>because you will get tired of dmt

you haven't done dmt before, haven't you?

also OP, where did you get this toad?
>>
>>26382157
I won't I plan on treating him really well
>>
>>26382159
if you're licking frogs you can ;)
>>
>>26382172
yeah but I'll treat him like a prince for the rest of the time he's with me though! :(
>>
you know that it secretes poison in addition to dmt too bro
just saying
>>
>>26382206
A friend, I just found the pic online
>>
>>26381902
That isn't regular DMT but 5MEO-DMT
Slightly different, equally intense but not as fun. More of a body unpleasantness. Also I think its illegal to transport outside the borders of a state where its naturally found (in the US) like Colorado, California or (maybe) Arizona/New Mexico
>>
>>26382172
much better than actually killing him and skinning him for it tho
>>
>>26382240
so you're gonna kiss him too?
will you at least dress like a princess for him?
>>
>>26382334
i was going to say this, its 5meo asshole, not the good shit. fucking loser. learn your toads then die.
>>
>>26382523
was talking to op, not meo clarifier anon
>>
>>26382172
their screams are so cute though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

Not sure about OP's particular species
>>
>>26382621
Hahahaha they're all screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
File: waifu.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>>26382706
but it's a cute robotic comment filter
>>
>>26381902
that thing is disgusting. like all fagfrogs.
>>
>>26381940
hopefully I have enough sense to kill myself before I am that old
>>
File: file.png (288KB, 334x444px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
288KB, 334x444px
>>26381940
>not wanting to transport your consciousness outside of your old decrepit body
Much better solution than just having some old bitch hold your hand while you feel your body decompose while you're still alive.
>>
>>26382159
>you can't stick your dick in and then cuddle with a psychedelic experience
You must be doing it wrong.
>>
>>26383253
>implying your consciousness won't be decrepit too
Brains don't last forever, anon.
>>
>>26381902
What species of frog is this? And what's the process for extracting, refining, and using the dmt?
>>
>>26383503
Better fry it while it lasts.
>>
>>26383503
How would amnesics for a digital mind do? You wouldn't even need a drug

Obviously that goes into the debate of what the consciousness is, but you're still different every second because of the matter in your brain shifting about anyway, whether that's moving from one destination from another (arguable- the universe isn't really a plane and there's no gaps between the nonexistant frames of time and change) and even just the particles in your atoms just spinning about
>>
>>26381902
make him REEEEEE and then post a video on /r9k/,
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.