[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you're in a restaurant and they offer you a chance to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1400013784578.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1400013784578.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
Say you're in a restaurant and they offer you a chance to try out a human steak for free. The person the meat was cut from died from natural causes and granted the restaurant permission to do this. Besides the fact that it came from a human, everything about their cooking methods remains the same as if you had ordered a regular steak.

Would you try it out?
>>
>>26381699
Yes, no hesitation.
The thought of it is so tantalizing I can't stand it.
>>
>>26381699
Prions, yo.
>>
I'm a vegan so I don't eat meat because that is not the vegan way. Did I mention I was a vegan? I did? Oh, okay. For a second there I though I forgot to say I follow a vegan diet so can't eat meat because I'm a vegan.
>>
nah, steaks are best when at least slightly rare, and if I were to eat human meat I'd want to make sure it's thoroughly cooked. might try some human stew though, or some roast shoulder
>>26381779
not much of a problem unless you eat the brain
>>
Eating human meat causes brain damage, no thank you.
>>
>>26381699
>Natural causes
Flabby, 90 year old man steak

No thanks.
Horse is bad enough, human has to be worse
>>
>>26381699
I'm excited for lab grown meat. There will be no morals to get in the way of me and delicious human
>>
File: t0406hannibal-cast_feat2_5.jpg (72KB, 491x450px) Image search: [Google]
t0406hannibal-cast_feat2_5.jpg
72KB, 491x450px
I would eat human if it was cooked well.

I don't even care how they died
>>
>>26381919
That's just what the Jews want you to think. I'd fucking try it and I rarely eat meat
>>
>>26381919
I thought it was only eating the brains that gave yo the sickness?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
>>
>>26381699
No. I would not feel comfortable with it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.