[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just lost gf on Sunday and feel hella depressed. Idk what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

So I just lost gf on Sunday and feel hella depressed. Idk what to do. sorry for sounding like a bitch, I'm just sad so i'll whine on 4chan like a faggot...
>>
shits rough brother. why did you two split up?
>>
>>26381817
Idk, we both mutually decided that we lost our love for each other, but deep down I still had feels for her, yet she lost interest and moved on.. It's weird, I have never liked/loved a girl like her, so that's why I'm sad I guess because I really liked her...
>>
How long you two been together ?
Lost my gf of 6 month about a year ago and I barely remember her anymore or our time together
>>
she's getting chad dick, you know.
>>
File: painfeelz.jpg (65KB, 236x291px) Image search: [Google]
painfeelz.jpg
65KB, 236x291px
>>26382026
>>26382020
(OP here) 3 and a half months. I know it sounds stupid, but I actually loved her like no other girl.
She probably is getting abused by some chad... I don't want to sound like a neckbearded, fedora flipper, but it's true that woman do like the bad guys that treat them like shit. She would tall me about her past, somewhat abusive relationships, so I would try to be a good, loving boyfriend and always try to treat her as best as I could, but sadly, that must have been a turn off to her...
>>
>>26382337
Man. My girlfriend of 2 months is leaving me because I had tinder on my phone despite it not being in use. I'm trying to save this shit and explain everything to her. Wish me luck. This stuff fucking hurts. It's over because of a misunderstanding. We know we both really like each other and are right for one another but girls are good at throwing away their feelings fast and this is my first relationship and her second. I want to whine on 4chan like a bitch too because I have no one else. I just want to feel good inside.

In regards to your case, why don't you tell her that you do still have lingering feelings? At least tell her and see her reaction. If it's negative, then do what you need to do to get her out of your system. Don't hang on. Despite me trying to save my relationship, I'm already working on forgetting about her just in case it doesn't work and honestly, it's helping.
>>
>>26383738
I've never agreed with shit like convincing yourself of fallacies/lying to yourself to make yourself feel better because I've always only been concerned with objective facts, but seriously it works. Keep repeating to yourself out loud "I don't need her, I can find better" etc. I know, it's fucking retarded and I never in a million years saw myself doing that shit, but it helps...sometimes you just gotta be pathetic to get yourself out of a rut.
>>
>>26382337
Imma give you some real advice from a bruh who lost a 3 year relationshit out of the blue one day.

It's gonna hurt for awhile, you are going to feel some regret and sadness. Think about it, sort it all out in your head now and then stop, forever. Don't dwell on it once you have thought everything through (the moments; what you did right and wrong).

Then one day, it'll seem like a distant event that never even happened. I feel like a KHV because my relationship doesn't feel real anymore.

Oh yeah, if you are super super sad just take like 150-200 of diphenhydramine. Also great advice.
>>
File: 1424490652822.jpg (159KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1424490652822.jpg
159KB, 1280x853px
>>26382337
>>26383738
>>26383764
It gets better, a lot of this stuff isn't as much a problem in your late 20s I've found, just annoying you have to go through so many bad experiences to get there.
>>
>>26383863
I realize that, I just hate having to go through this. Why does something that can work have to end? Why due to a misunderstanding. I'm not okay in how the world works like that and I don't know how to be.
>>
>>26383738
Yo, I know its not what you want to hear since you want it to work and I hope it does. However, if some girl is willing to throw that shit away so fast over a misunderstanding, trust me man you don't want her and deserve better. Imagine not knowing how fickle she is and being a year deep, only for her to throw you away over night? Kinda saving you even worse heart ache.
>>
File: 1447491651121.jpg (52KB, 856x452px) Image search: [Google]
1447491651121.jpg
52KB, 856x452px
>>26383884
I'm gonna be honest, a lot of it is luck really. Women are really emotional creatures built on whims more than often, even my current gf of over a year gets literally randomly bitchy every now and then, followed by an apology like 20 minutes later. Patience helps I guess as well, I don't fly on the handle like I would have when I was 20 or so.

Just gotta keep going out there, it sucks, I got plenty of regret memories of things I know for a fact could have worked out, but I personally fucked them up because I was always looking for greener grass when I should have been happy with what was right in front of me.
>>
>>26383920
Yeah you certainly have a point. I'm going to try to have one last talk with her and ask for another chance, if she's still cold and unforgiving then I'm going to ask if we're truly done then be done with it. I know I can quit easily get over her, so I imagine, but the fact that it's over something so ridiculous fucking tears me up inside.

>>26383931
It's hard. It's so hard. If it wasn't my first relationship as well as it being with her, I probably wouldn't be like this.
>>
File: 1441513764707.jpg (97KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1441513764707.jpg
97KB, 512x512px
>>26383985
>If it wasn't my first relationship as well as it being with her, I probably wouldn't be like this
Just be so happy your first gf didn't become the town bicycle for your circle of friends at the time. At least time makes shit like that heal to a point, been like 8 years now.
>>
>>26383985
Sorry that your first has to be so stressful, but thats seriously what relationships boil down to over time. 95% fun but the 5% stress/drama it creates is just destructive as all hell.

>>26383931
That's pretty real man. I appreciate your older wisdom, though its probably only by 5 years. It's comforting I'm not the only one who has fucked up good things. It's also nice to hear it gets better in a certain light.
>>
>>26381672
Broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years a few days ago. Well she broke up with me. Im a mental wreckage and i actually planned to drink coffee and talk with her mother about everything.

We had plans on getting our own mortgage to get a house and whatever. She still loves me and i love her.

She just has some mental problems.. I know of them and so does she. 1 year before we started our relationship she lost her dad. She never really recovered from that.

Shes scared to lose me as well when we will be older. Im fucking lost.
>>
File: 1453544377567.gif (2MB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
1453544377567.gif
2MB, 245x187px
>>26384058
A lot changes past 25 for some reason, I don't get it personally but the best way I can describe it is a sense of time speeding up, accelerating, like the pace of life kicks up to the real time speed. It's hard to explain.
>>
>>26384091
Why is time moving so fucking fast for me at 21 then?
>>
>>26384072
>She still loves me
>Scared to lose me
That's bullshit man. She is just stringing you along with a stupid excuse that doesn't make her look like the bad guy. If she really loved you she'd stay with you. So she was fine with her daddy shit for 5 years but now all of sudden its different? Hate this women shit.

Sorry, but I've seen this happen, she doesn't actually love you anymore. Shes trying to let you down in some weird women way that makes sense to them.
>>
>>26384091
Thats neat, I'm almost 23 now and I'm looking forward to that 25+ time. Hopefully I'll be more calm. I've already ruined several relationships because of being an insecure 22 year old.
>>
>>26384133
No she was never fine with her daddy shit for 5 years. She cried reguraly about it.

>she doesnt love you anymore

Please dont. Im already worrying up myself too much.
>>
File: 1419730448396.jpg (374KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1419730448396.jpg
374KB, 1200x750px
>>26384161
Fuck man. I'm really sorry, I've literally been there and I'm sure some anonymous dickhead spouting things is probably going to make you feel worse. But come on bro, if she loved you she wouldn't leave you. Everyone loses their dad at some point, you don't just leave your partner for it if you really love them.

Just keep your chin up man. I hope everything works out for you but start preparing for the worst so it doesn't hit you like a freight train. Start guarding those emotions now.
>>
File: 1436153974781.jpg (835KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436153974781.jpg
835KB, 986x1000px
>>26382009

I'm on the same boat and on the verge o a mutual kind of breakup.
She gets on my nerves and won't stop nagging me for 5 years now, every time she's out and I get some time alone I have fun...

Shit sucks cause I loved her too , I guess at some point I did.
>>
>>26384205
Sometimes couples need a break. My uncle and aunt have been together since theyre 14. They had a break of a year when they where 23.

I know a lot of examples like this.

I know shes struggling with more than just her dad. She has a lot of anxiety issues and whatever.

Im actually really a fucking chad looking guy. Browse /fit/ daily (normally i did at least) and a lot of girls flirt with me all the time... Even in front of my girlfriend...

Maybe she is scared that ill leave her eventually? Anxiety disorder is a real bitch man. Im basicly dating a fembot but im a chad if you want it in memes.
>>
Threads like these are kind of cozy, watching robots grow up and get into relationships, and going through breakups.
In a way I live through these posts even the painful ones, since I'll never have it.
>>
Sitting here crying my eyes out over a girl of two fucking months waiting for the chance to talk to her again. Love is the only thing I would throw everything away for.

>>26384323
>m basicly dating a fembot but im a chad if you want it in memes.
Basically my situation, or at least how she feels. How the fuck do you convince her you're not cheating when she finds something like Tinder on your phone, despite having it only because you were paranoid about her being on it? It was a stupid insecurity and I let it get to me. I didn't even have any matches. How do I with this.
>>
>>26384397
So you downloaded tinder to browse to try to find if your current girlfriend is on tinder?

Lol why didn't you just check her phone like she checked yours?
Makes no sense why you would do that, at least delete the app after searching.

It's really incriminating evidence even if you're innocent, i don't blame her for freaking out. Just picture it if you found Tinder on her phone for no reason.
>>
File: giphy.gif (441KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
441KB, 500x284px
>>26384423
I would at least let her explain. I mean, it would help a whole fucking lot if she had 0 matches like me but then she claims I deleted them. It wasn't even trying to hide the stupid app from her. I didn't feel like I had anything to hide. We don't check each others phones. I opened mine and she saw it without me noticing.
>>
>>26384488
Well you're a man of course you would allow time for reasoning and logic.
She's a woman, they go apeshit over this kind of stuff I have no idea how they are wired but they just do it.

Let things cool down if this was very recent, she's gonna throw a hissy fit for a while, then after that just try to calmly explain, preferably live, not over text.
>>
>>26384518
Cool down for how long? This happened around 8pm yesterday and I'm going to see her before she gets to work today around 6am. I let her go home to cool off but I feel if I wait any longer she'll lose all feelings for me. I need to see if it can work before then.
>>
>>26384630
That's enough cooling off then, talk to her today just remain calm , if she throws more fits let her get it out of her system. Shut up let her finish then calmly explain more things.
I dunno that's all there is to do I think.

be the rock, don't raise your voice as badly as you want to put the crazy back in her place.
>>
>>26384703
Can I cry?
>>
>>26384828
In front of her?
No never do that (unless your parents died or some serious shit.)
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 503x32px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 503x32px
>>26384853
Why not? I feel like if she doesn't believe I care about her that might help. It will at least show my feelings. Also pic related just happened. Didn't know that was possible on 4chan. Sorry mods.
>>
>>26384895
that's an /r9k/ thing bro. your comment needs to be original or it gets filtered
>>
>>26384895
Alright enjoy never getting any respect from her as now she knows she can manipulate you into crying and giving in to everything she desires, and just be an emotional sponge to her.

BE THE ROCK.
>>
>>26384945
I've thought about that too. Yes, it gives up power at the time but doesn't mean I can't get it back. Even if I cry, at some point during the conversation, I'll suck everything up and essentially tell her that she can make her final decision and I will no longer pursue. If she's not actually done with me, I don't imagine me getting a negative response. She knows me as someone who will run after her for hope but won't hang on. The way I see it is like proving a point but not leaving room for side effects.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (9KB, 228x206px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
9KB, 228x206px
Oh, your girlfriend communicated to you she didn't want to stay?

Well that sounds amazing compared to sleeping with 2 other guys and telling you over text in the middle of the night and then saying "anon you were perfect, almost"

Piece of human trash she was, I told her to kill herself after a lengthy 2 weeks of dragging out the story and thats the end of it.

Last I heard she ran away and her mother contacted me about her whereabouts. I don't care what she is doing with whoever now, but I want to find the guy she is with and tell him that not even 3 weeks ago she had sex with 2 guys.
>>
>>26385253
I'm so sorry man. I hate to see people in a worse situation than I am in, but it makes it that much harder for me to let go and deal with it because I know I had someone great who I could've worked out with. Always a positive and negative side to things, even when it's two opposites. I wish her an untimely death. I hope she's already a rotting corpse. I hope her life spirals downward out of control and becomes a meth addict and begins to run after and beg for you because you were the only good thing she ever had in her life.
>>
File: tmp_9350-1453037156413876234520.jpg (108KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9350-1453037156413876234520.jpg
108KB, 540x562px
>>26381672
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/trash/
>>>/Reddit/
>>>/normieville/
>>>/hell/
Kill yourself
>>
>>26381672
My gf dumped my last night...
I should really just end my life, this is getting stupid now
>>
>>26385324
Not worth it. Seriously, not at all. you need to realize that no matter how bad life is, it's surely better than this. Think of any time in your life you were happier than this moment. If there was such a moment then certainly life is better than this. Think of a time where you were sad and got better then forgot about that sadness, even if you can't remember a specific example, know that if that was once possible, it's certainly possible again. The hard part is coping with the current pain. It takes strength. Know that at some point, it will get better as long as you have the strength to continue. I feel like I'm partly talking to myself.
>>
File: cropped_header_1454975770897.jpg (1MB, 730x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_header_1454975770897.jpg
1MB, 730x1280px
>>26385305
>>26385305
It's such a strong whipelash finding out the person you thought was kind and thoughtful and caring person would be just a monster that used you and uses others.

Having to tell yourself over and over that the girl you thought you could be so happy with didn't exist. I have to become a robot and leave her or else I become a worthless shell chasing smoke. Thank you for the support and I know you'll figure things out man, and I hope you never go through what I did, I wish nobody did.
>>
If you can get one girlfriend, then you can get another.

Hopefully one who isn't A COMPLETE FUCKING WHORE.
>>
>>26384397
That's that. That's it. I'm done with her. Dumb fucking cunt didn't even look at me and avoided me after I went through all that to see her. Disgusting human being. All over seeing an app and not letting me explain even though she was crying from the pain. Disgusting. Fucking disgusting. I don't even want another girl for a long time. I'm done.
>>
>>26385572
Does that even exist
>>
>>26386605
Slimy mother fucking bitch. Treating me like an alien is the worst thing you can do. How the fuck can you ignore me. I hope you live the rest if your miserable life without happiness and realize no one coukd give you more happiness than me.

First relationship: a fucking smashing failure. God help me.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.