[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (145KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 500x465px
I AM FACING A HUGE PROBLEM

So Since it is valentines day weekend imstarting to get a bit depressed, my fuck buddy want me to hangout with her and spend the weekend in her guest house while at the same time i started talking to this other girl that I kind of like and might want to date.
Long story short do I spend the weekend fucking my fuck buddy who only likes me for sex or do I try to go out with this other girl that likes me and maybe start dating her?
>>
>>26381250
I need answers, I am so torn.
>>
>>26381250
What am I going to do, i also have to go to a party on valentines day WTF!
>>
>>26381250
Fucnk you, you piece of shit.!
>>
>>26381250
That pepe is pure...
>>
>>26381300
You don't have to go to the party. Ask the girl out, if she says yes go on a date and tell the party people that you can't go because you have a date.

If the girl says no, hang out with your fuck buddy if you know you will do nothing at the party.
>>
>>26381430
That is true I think I am going to go on the date on friday then friday night got to my fuck buddies place and then go to the party since valentines day is sunday.
>>
I don't think a fuck buddy who only wants you for sex would be able to spend an entire weekend with you even if you were banging most of the time, that's just too big of a time commitment.
>>
>>26381619
We spend weekends all the time with each other and when I thought about dating her and asked her out she said no and that she just just wants to be friends and fuck buddies.
>>
>>26381619
After I asked her out she even said that we had to stop being fuck buddies since I liked her but then two hours later she texted me back and said She could not stop having sex with me and so we are still fuck buddies.
>>
File: sight.png (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sight.png
26KB, 400x400px
>tfw disgusting normies use the Pepes I made
One of these days, Chad.
BANG!
ZOOM!
STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!
>>
>>26381250
Bad bait to be honest
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.