[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /destiny here? I genuinely enjoyed it during the beta because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
Who /destiny here?
I genuinely enjoyed it during the beta because it was mainly different from most games i played
But it turned into repetitive garbage with heavy reliance on dlc
>>
Stopped enjoying it after the Sniper meta. TLW also messes up the game. Plus lag is annoying.

I did have real fun playing though. Played non-stop sine taken king, but haven't played for a week now.
>>
>>26380725

I was cool with it doing the raids every week through Dark Below and kept up with the grind for a few months to stay up with the best gear. When House of Wolves was confirmed for not having a raid, I dumped it and haven't looked back. Wasn't going to grind (or pay) for no raid.
>>
>>26380763
How could you have enjoyed it for so long? Strikes got boring and i got annoyed trying to do raids with shitty teams. Even with friends it got boring after the second dlc
>>
It's trash. I say that as someone who wasted 1500 hours on it. The only good that came of that time spent was meeting a few more online "friends' to play other games with.
>>
I wish the story was delivered better. There's lots of good lore, but it seems like it was misused after they lost their head writer. It's a pity most of the in-game plot is "Defeat the Darkness!"
>>
>>26380830
I never played before Taken King. I mainly enjoyed crucible.
>>
I was never able to play raids because you had to interact with people.
>>
>>26380857
Exactly, the lore could have been so much more in depth but it was all so shallow, interesting character designs/ concepts gone to waste
>>
>>26380940

>inb4 some shill spouts "read the grimoire!"
>>
>>26380960
Grimoire is shit. The definitions of things are like half a paragraph at maximum and dont even begin to cover anything its about
>>
Probably the biggest disappointment since spore. They had a real opportunity to make something even bigger and better than halo but they went the corporate sellout route and made this trash.
Never giving money to Bungie again
>>
its a fun shooter, but fuckk that if im suppose to shell out fucking 40 bucks for dlc that contains more than the game itself. its a fucking scam
>>
I just remember fusion rifles being EZ mode.
>>
>>26381001
There are multiple leaks that the entire game was chopped up into pieces to be sold as dlc to make more money
And we can clearly see the evidence for it
Some dude was able to get into a part of the game that was supposed to be dlc accessible only before the dlc came out
>>
>bought game when it came out
>oh boy this is great
>realize how shit it really is over the course of a few months
>sell it
>few years later friends bug me for about 2 months to get it to play with them
>buy it again plus all of the dlcs
>have to grind like shit just to catch up
>when i get to their level i find out they dont even play it anymore.

fuck this game, it's absolute shit that is hardly a game without it's dlc which are all short and non rewarding

Dont waste your time if you were slightly interested in it
>>
The worst thing about this game is the community. You go to reddit and air a legit grievance you'll have 20 replies calling you spoiled and entitled and telling you the game has passed you by and to stop playing as they bury your post and rape your karma.
>>
>>26381090
>going to reddit
Sounds like going to waypoint forums for Halo.
>>
>>26381052
People glitched into House of Wolves content day 1. HOW the 2nd DLC drop. The reef was in trailers for the Vanilla game a year before it came out. But if you suggest Bungie did this the sycophants will close their ears and get you banned.
>>
>>26381052
man thats bullshit. dlc for custom shit like armor shaders and all that fancy shit is fine. even a few guns or armor exclusives is cool as well. but when you limit the fucking game, thats when it becomes a money grabbing scam, and i aint with it.
>>
>>26381125
Fanboys suck.
>>
Its just a disgusting grindfest and yet people are dumb enough to buy the overpriced dlc just to continue the grindfest with new gear in different locations
>>
>>26381089

The game has been out for less than 2 years senpai.
>>
So I assume you are all angry and bitter over this game because none of you have a date for Crimson Days?
>>
>>26381178
anon in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>26381242
Is that yet another paid dlc?
>>
>>26381242
Wtf is crimson days?
>>
>>26381242

Nice bait, I stopped playing a few weeks after TTK came out because I had done everything there was to do and didn't see any reason to endlessly replay that content like I did the previous year. Oh and they somehow managed to make the PvP meta even worse with the TTK patch.
>>
>>26381242
>I must justify my wasted time and money on grind game
You do you m8
>>
>>26381242
Crimson days is just another shitty seasonal event like its festival of the lost
I get more hyped over runescapes christmas events than that shit
>>
>>26381274
>Wtf is crimson days?

http://www.inquisitr.com/2780851/destiny-crimson-days-debut-what-you-need-to-know/
Whats amatta anon? No date for Crimson Days? Can't even find a fellow /r9k/ permavirgin with a female character to pretend with?
>>
>>26381274

>a few years later
>in reference to a game that came 1 year and 5 months ago
>>
>>26381242
>tfw you are a chad of destiny and all the stacies want to be your doubles partner
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.