[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are cuckholds who actually believe this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: 1426377344729.jpg (123KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1426377344729.jpg
123KB, 600x505px
>there are cuckholds who actually believe this.
>>
>work dumber, not lazier
>>
File: 1442639746865-1.png (446KB, 1040x540px) Image search: [Google]
1442639746865-1.png
446KB, 1040x540px
GLOBAL WORKER REVOLUTION WHEN
>>
>faggot who has literally never worked a full day in his life tells us to wageslave harder

Motherfucker is an opera singer. I don't think he's lifted a hammer off camera in his fucking life.
>>
File: neetgrumpy.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neetgrumpy.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>Works 6 weeks out of the year
>Spends 2-3 days per job, 90% of the time its dicking around with the camermen and talking to managers
>Spend 30-45 minutes doing "actual work' but taking breaks every 5 minutes
>Turn around and condescend about the "value of hardwork" when you make millions a year and will never have to worry about paying bills

Even as a NEET, wagecucks shouldn't be subjected to this faggot
>>
>>26380846
>being a singer isnt a fulltime job and isnt hard

Bruh he went from Eagle Scout to Opera Singer to Television personality

I'm anti toiling (hard work for little to no gain) and I'm pro productive work.

Working hard can get you respect from your co-workers,your boss and can be cashed in for promotions.
But people often are toiling and think they are being productive
>>
>>26380597
I'm okay with it except the "and you should be happy and enthusiastic to work" bits.

Yeah, okay, most people have to work for a living and you might as well accept it and make the best of it. But don't pretend that it's a good thing that we have to, or that it's enjoyable. It's shit we have to shovel because the world sucks and life ain't fair, it's not anything to smile about.
>>
File: 1452721706792.png (98KB, 255x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452721706792.png
98KB, 255x252px
>>26380895
Have we established a temporary truce to wageslaves because of the faggot in the OP?
>>
>>26380597

There's some good advice on here. Some of it is crap, such as

>there are no bad jobs
>show up early, stay late, volunteer for shit

But the rest of it is more or less solid
>>
>I believe I am a product of my choices, not my circumstances

Demonstrably and logically untrue, as your choices are products of your circumstances.

Anyway, I'd rather be a fucking hobo than live by that credo.
>>
be my wage slave?
>>
>>26380952
Work hard goyim and I'll add a few more pennies to your paycheque!

Uh oh, the dollar's dropping, and I need a new jet. Your raise will have to wait. Maybe next decade. Any complaints and you're fired!
>>
To be a right-winger, you need to be divorced from reality.

They are not bad people, because they have been so deluded by the just world fallacy, they can't help but judge people who are poor, or have problems in their lives.
They have just been handed everything in their lives, and they are so convinced that it was "hard work and gumption" that made them what they are, they believe that "hard work and gumption" can do miracles like cure mental illness, change the hearts of men, somehow break out of the poverty trap, and move mountains.

Tell me, have you ever met a right leaning person who had to struggle through mental illness? Have you ever met a right leaning person that went through real, actual poverty? Have you ever met one that underwent extreme discrimination?

No. And the left is made up of all sorts of people. Because people naturally believe that society should help the less fortunate.

It takes a very special set of circumstances for someone to become right leaning.
>>
>>26381079
>To be a right-winger, you need to be divorced from reality.
Nah fuck off, this guy doesn't represent all right-wing thought. He sounds like a libertarian fag. You'd never hear a natsoc saying stupid shit like this.
>>
>>26380996
Why is showing up early, staying late, and volunteering "bad?"

Implying you're a wageslave, of course
>>
>>26381078
The man who owns my company is my uncle and he owns a security company.

Hard work has promoted me above his own Children.

I guess being a goyim pays lol
>>
>>26381079
To be a left-winger, you need to be divorced from reality.

They are not bad people, because they have been so deluded by the just world fallacy, they can't help but judge people who are richer than them, or have fewer problems in their lives.
They have just been handed everything in their lives, and they are so convinced that it was "the rich 1%" that mprevented them from being what they wanted, they believe that "forced redistribution" can do miracles like fix society, change the hearts of men, somehow break out of the poverty trap, and move mountains.

Tell me, have you ever met a left leaning person who had to struggle through mental illness? Have you ever met a left leaning person that went through real, actual poverty? Have you ever met one that underwent actual extreme discrimination?

No. And the right is made up of all sorts of people. Because people naturally believe that people should help the less fortunate, and government force is not needed.

It takes a very special set of circumstances for someone to become left leaning.
>>
>>26381078
I'm being abused? oy vey
class consciousness gained
>>
>>26381128

>natsoc
>a belief system based around hating people for their percieved inferiority

What is this?
Am I being trolled?

In case I'm not, right-wing thought is the belief that social stratification in the form of classes in desirable.
Most robots know what its like to be in an underclass because of their circumstances.
And we believe that society should be sympathetic. Not put in labor camps.

Christ.
"Abeit macht frei" is pretty much the german equivalent of "pull urself up by ur bootsraps kiddo :^)"
>>
>>26380597
I shook hands with Mike Rowe once, and my mother had him sign her shirt.

I was working at the place on the cricket farm episode, it's owned by my dad's best friend

It was the worst job I've had so far
>>
>>26381129

Because if you are the guy who shows up early and stays late, your company will abuse you. You'll be expected to work a lot more than your coworkers, and when you don't, they'll be disappointed. Don't take Mike Rowe seriously. Work is something you should do out of necessity, not something you define yourself with
>>
>>26380647
this anon understands
>>
>>26381129
It's masochism or not your choice at that point. Volunteering on the other hand isn't so bad, but if the world is so bad that it requires a great amount of volunteering or charity it needs to change.
>>
>>26380597
Ha, fuck you Mike Rowe. I'll die before I get a job.
>>
Dirty Jobs season 10 premiere: /r9k/ Janitor.
>>
File: goodmommy.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
goodmommy.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>26380958

We should, Mike Rowe is basically a NEET-lite. His "work" is just narrating a sequence of camera shots of him wearing a dirty shirt.

And yet, instead of making FUN of wagecucks as any proper man should, he encourages them to enslave themselves. This is all while pretending to be a wageslave himself?

Disgusting.
>>
>>26380952
I used to work in home restoration. If you worked hard all the time, co-workers make fun of you, you end up doing more work than those around getting paid the same of more than you, boss won't pay you more, just means he gets to upgrade to a 2015 Dodge Cummins.
>>
>>26381208
>Benefiting from nepotism
Wait till your shit head cousins are your boss
>>
>>26381357
>tfw that's basically me
My company doesn't take advantage though. If you work at a cafe or some shit then yeah make sure you show up right on time or they'll put your ass to work before you're even supposed to.
>>
>>26380597
>be salesfag
>mfw this img is 100% true.
>>started off as dishwasher
>>moved onto selling detail services at a car wash in the fucking cold
>robots would rather deride this img and complain about illegals than actually work hard
>>
File: 1444727732139.png (167KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1444727732139.png
167KB, 670x670px
>>26381547
>Doing the dirtiest jobs, FOR FREE
>>
File: 1454293487592.jpg (173KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1454293487592.jpg
173KB, 1437x908px
>>26381079

>being this delusional

Most right wingers work way harder than leftists, and almost certainly had a shitty childhood in comparison. Have you ever looked at left leaning demographics? Privileged white kids who grew up rolling in daddy money, roasties who were spoiled all their lives, and idiot nig nogs that want handouts and realize they can cuck do good leftists out of their money.
>>
When it comes down to it, hard work can only get you so far. You have to be lucky in order to truly "make" it. Also statistically speaking, not everyone can become that rags to riches story.

The truth of the matter is, when you work for someone else you're being exploited. You're putting in more than you're getting out. You can't just "work hard". No matter how hard you work under someone else, you're still just a means of producing profit for your boss.

Only way to make it is by working for yourself. Even then, that may never pay you enough and you're bound to your work constantly.
>>
>>26380958
/r9k/ should absolutely have a truce with wageslaves. I've been on both sides of the fence and anyone else who has as a robot will tell you that their quality of life didn't improve whatsoever because wageslavery implies that you're working 40+ hour weeks in shitty low paid jobs just to survive. Loneliness, Mental Illness, ASD and every other affliction don't suddenly dissapear because the ennui of life is has been temporarily satiated by some mindless factory droning.

Never mind the fact that NEETS themselves come from all walks of life

And then you have this cunt in the OP. That cunt is the problem
>>
>>26382275
I worked pretty hard and I developed a great work ethic thanks to that. I've changed jobs plenty of time and have done great in all of them, now I'm at about the best I could probably reach. Not that I'd have anything to focus on if I didn't have a job anyway.
>>
>>26382170
You've really made it! I bet you make like 11/hr! All those cool things you get to spend your money after you pay your bills, you get to go out to dinner like what 2x a month?!
>>
>>26381128
Yeah NatSocs just would have 90% of this fucking board gassed
>>
>>26382362
>Implying most people here don't want to be dead
>>
>>26381208
Nepotism is different fampai, it's easier for you to do well if you work hard for your uncle because you're his nigga, he knows when his kids are being lazy useless fucks he raised them. He doesn't see you shitposting on this board does he?

There is also the fact that humans used to put way more evolutionary investment in the bloodline than their own offspring so since he can GUARANTEE you're related to him regardless of whether he's your paternal or maternal uncle, it makes sense for him to see you do well.
>>
>>26382210
Your own assumptions don't count as demographics. Its just as stupid and delusional to assume that "all leftists are nig nogs and Privileged white kids" as it is to say "all right wingers are rich people divorced from reality"
>>
>>26382358
I make 350 per sale. Multiply that by 10 sales per week and keep in mind that this is the SLOW season.

Keep crying faggot
>>
>>26382378
Hey there is a difference between me ideating suicide constantly and some fascist fuck deciding that he's part of the chosen people and us neurodiverse types need to be put into internment camps and eventually killed.

NatSocs, Nazis and the rest of those fuckers are the literal apex of Normies, fucking unironically Turbo-Chads
>>
>>26382447
Haha, only on the internet do people think they can go and claim that they make six figures washing cars, keep that imagination up, keeps us entertained.
>>
>>26382447
And yet apparently escaping wageslavery hasn't made you any less of a bitter cunt, nice to know there's still hope for all of us
>>
Post yearly salary itt, I'm curious how much my fellow wageslave makes, $90k here.
>inb4 liar
>>
>>26381226
2/10
An effort was made (probably)
>>
>>26382547
thx college
>>
>>26382547
If you make 90K anon, I'm afraid to tell you you're more than likely not a real wageslave unless you have crazy expenses
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 954x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 954x539px
>>26382591
>tfw high school education
>tfw no college debt
Hope it works out eventually for you anon.
>>
>>26382530
I didn't say I wash cars. I said I started out washing cars. I'm selling alarms and cable tv.

Why is everyone fucking illiterate tonight?
>>
>>26381079
>they believe that "hard work and gumption" can do miracles like cure mental illness, change the hearts of men,
Science says hard physical work ie exercise can do exactly that.
>>
>>26382601
Well fug I always thought anyone who worked 40+ hours a week and worked a menial job qualified. Still curious either way.
>>
>>26382170

>started off as dishwasher

>moved onto selling detail services at a car wash in the fucking cold

Way to go, man. See what a little hard word and dedication can get you, guys?
>>
>>26382733
Oh I'm not trying to say that working a menial job can't be painstakingly shitty but $90K is a lot of money, perhaps enough to substantially improve your quality of life. It's not really like wageslavery really means much more than being forced to carve out a shitty existence, NEETs only use it as a derogotory statement because hey, what the fuck do you have going got you as a NEET? Anyways you wouldn't be posting on /r9k/ if you were a fulfilled, perfectly functioning adult leading a happy life, so you're basically a robot in my book regardless
>>
>>26380647
>>26381377
The day will come brothers
>>
>>26382066
I've done similar blue collar work, it's pretty much how it is.

I out worked most people, the lazy dumb ones resented me for making them look bad, and the boss started getting me to do all the shitty jobs everyone would bitch all day about having to do.

However, I also moved up the ladder a lot faster than everyone and turned down a lead-hand position before I quit... so yeah working hard does work in your favor sometimes.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.