[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that none of you actually exist anywhere outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1454180411186.gif (980KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454180411186.gif
980KB, 500x700px
Daily reminder that none of you actually exist anywhere outside my own consciousness
>>
Sometimes I wonder if things like this are my subconsciousness or someone on the "outside" trying to warn me or give me hints.
>>
We know, you don't need to remind this everytime, Tyler.
>>
then please kill yourself
>>
>>26380411
No, suffer with me
>>
>>26380347
Daily reminder that you thought we'd disagree,but we don't.
You are correct.
>>
>>26380347
I usually get these thoughts when I'm manic
>>
>>26380474
>tfw literally talking to myself when talking to others
>>
Okay that's cool
But what do we do about it, me?

I'm not feeling this desu
>>
>>26380347
Daily reminder that even in a world created by your mind you still can't get puss.
>>
>>26380496
We should be manic more often, self

Also
>mfw when I think something, more posts on /r9k/ start popping up that describe my thoughts
>>
Yeah, everything's pretty fucked up when you think about it. Everything you have ever known exists inside your brain. Everything you see right now is behind your eyeballs. And your entire body is just a bag of meat your brain controls like a puppet. Free will is a myth.
>>
It doesn't make a difference either way. If you choose to believe I exist then I am as real as I can be, and vice versa. lols.
>>
File: nervoussystem.jpg (41KB, 406x586px) Image search: [Google]
nervoussystem.jpg
41KB, 406x586px
The world does not exist in your brain, nor does your brain exist in the world. Each of us are not an entity separate from the universe. Each of us are the universe itself, only playing that we are not. We have, by some fluke of nature, become aware of our own presence.

Pic related. That's "you". Each person feels themselves as a globule of consciousness or mind, living inside a vehicle called "my body". The basic image of ourselves is a soul, or an ego, or a mind, all by itself in its little house looking out at a world that is strange and is not "me".

Let's say a man doffs his hat to you, and with a bow he says, "How do you do? I'm a person. I'm alive, I'm sensible, I talk, I have feelings." Does he really? Or is he just an automaton?

Are we real, or are each of us just an automaton?
>>
>>26380505
That's the dumb beauty to it all. Every action or anything you will ever say is just a reflection back to yourself.

Even as I type this.

We're all prisoners locked behind the door.
>>
>>26380939
We're just a bunch of matter playing dress up
Pretty cute when you think about it
Too bad we're so shitty to each other
>>
File: 1453259052796.jpg (2MB, 3500x2455px) Image search: [Google]
1453259052796.jpg
2MB, 3500x2455px
>>26381038
>Too bad we're so shitty to each other

Agreed. Humans are vile, evil, disgusting creatures. The majority of people don't even care about anyone else but themselves. They couldn't care less if their fellow man is suffering.

I sort of wish that we'd just blow ourselves up already and get it over with.
>>
>>26381336
Helping each other's motivated by fear I feel. It's not fun, nor cool at all. So why? Because people hate the idea of pain. After realizing this, you can move on and realize that it's not you fault nor your problem that people suffer.
>>
>>26380939
It's being basically proven we're pretty much automatons.
>>
>>26381450
The point I was making is that people no longer need each other for survival, such as they would in a tribal society. People have become egocentric, taking as much as they possibly can for themselves alone. It is completely absurd.

I used to believe that I was incredibly fortunate to have been born human. Nowadays, I realize that it is more of a curse just to have the disgusting function to exist.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.