[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon they'll only have their fucking name calling left.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13

File: huffpo.jpg (108KB, 935x889px) Image search: [Google]
huffpo.jpg
108KB, 935x889px
Soon they'll only have their fucking name calling left. "B-b-but that's sexist!"

Yeah, but we don't give a fuck anymore!
America Awakens!

>tfw more and more Americans simply won't give a fuck anymore which stupid names the feminist, the liberals call them.
>>
I am voting for Donald Trump just because it is hilarious
>>
>>26379756

Yeah.
I am voting for him because I want a country in which you can't blackmail people with calling them "racist" and "sexist" anymore. In which that liberal SJW feminist name-calling doesn't have any power anymore.
>>
It's not "name-calling." He has demonstrated his sexism and racism. I mean building a wall to keep Mexicans out, banning all Muslims, making fun of a woman for going to the bathroom and a reporter for being disabled... and that's just some of it
>>
>>26379952
Why are Mexicans coming in and what are they doing after they come in that makes people support a wall to keep them out?

Why does banning all Muslims make sense to a lot of Americans?

Why does making fun of Hillary and a New York Times reporter appeal to people?
>>
File: visualshiv.jpg (168KB, 720x520px) Image search: [Google]
visualshiv.jpg
168KB, 720x520px
>>26380088
>Why are Mexicans coming in and what are they doing after they come in that makes people support a wall to keep them out?

They lower wages for working class Americans, they take their jobs, they bring crime, they destroy American culture.

>Why does banning all Muslims make sense to a lot of Americans?

Why would anyone want more Muslims coming into their country?

>Why does making fun of Hillary and a New York Times reporter appeal to people?

Because they are part of the feminist, anti-American establishment.
>>
>>26380088
Are you agreeing or disagreeing? There are no legitimate answers to those questions.
>>
File: 1332976825146.png (6KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1332976825146.png
6KB, 429x410px
>>26379729

>2040
>Sitting at home watching classic TV
>Someone cracks a joke at a woman's expense
>Laugh my ass off for a good two minutes, never have a heard comedy like this before
>The chip in my brain alerts the feeling police
>locked up for 5 years

Such is life in a progressive liberal society.
>>
>>26379952
>building a wall to keep mexicans out
To keep illegals out most illegals aren't even mexican anymore but from further south countries that are actually criminal ridden shitholes. Even mexico has a southern border wall to keep them out.
>ban muslims
Never once said this he just said temporarliy ban muslims from immigrating since ISIS has made it clear one of their main strategies is infiltration. Also this would make it the third time this has been done that last time by Jimmy carter in 79.
>disabled reported
The dude wasn't actually disabled he wrote an article about how muslims celebrated 9/11, trump quoted the article then the reported claimed he never wrote it. Figuratively retarded desu.
>making fun of ladies for going to the bathroom
Never even heard anything about this one.
>>
>>26379756
A vote of no confidence is much funnier considering its an inside joke and no one will actually see you cast the ballot.

Also he's gonna hand america over to putin.
>>
>>26379729
>black voices
>queer voices
>gps for the soul
>huffpost

fucking trash lel
>>
>>26380193
>Even mexico has a southern border wall to keep them out.
Racist fucking Mexicans.
>>
>>26379952
Making fun of a woman is sexism?
Illegal immigrants are a race?
Muslims are a race?
Cripples are a race?

????????
>>
>>26380211
>hand america over to putin
this has got to be one of the dumbest points against trump I've heard yet
>>
>>26380154
Wow anon you're so smart. Making fun of a disabled reporter is definitely anti-feminist. And do you seriously think building a goddamn wall is a good idea and worth the money? Do you know that Muslim immigrants do not significantly increase crime rate in America or have any other negative impact? Or are you just that stupid and uneducated?
>>
>>26380246
You're right. It goes so far beyond racism and sexism.
>>
>>26380211
>not wanting to ally with russia and FUCKING WRECK the middle east
Are you even American? Do you know how many fucking nukes the US and Russia still have? Can you imagine how fucking awesome it would be to shoot them all at kebab?
>>
>>26380270
Whatever it is, I like it.
>>
There is no way Trump will win with the number of people getting triggered. But he will get the nomination. And when Bernie wins the /pol/fag tears will be delicious, even more so than when Obongo won.
>>
Other countries are laughing at us. A man like Trump could never be president. He's classless and abrasive and cannot be the face of this country.
>>
>>26380253
>And do you seriously think building a goddamn wall is a good idea and worth the money?
for saving one's culture and economically in the long term, yes
>Do you know that Muslim immigrants do not significantly increase crime rate in America or have any other negative impact?
Say that to germans
>Or are you just that stupid and uneducated?
I'm a lawyer and an engineer, and you?
>>
>>26380304
Bernie vs. Trump is a win/win IMO. Either I get free shit or SJWs get triggered.
>>
>>26380253
>Wow anon you're so smart.
I am, yes.

>Making fun of a disabled reporter is definitely anti-feminist.
He didn't make fun of him because the reporter is disabled, the media was lying yet again in that case.

>And do you seriously think building a goddamn wall is a good idea and worth the money?
Yes.

>Do you know that Muslim immigrants do not significantly increase crime rate in America or have any other negative impact?
Why would anyone want more Muslims coming into their country? Has the mass-migration of Muslims improved ANYTHING in Europe?
You want smart, educated white people who create jobs or do something great coming. But not Muslims.

>Or are you just that stupid and uneducated?
Just more liberal name-calling. Liberals hate working class people, liberals hate poor people.
>>
>>26380253
>ad hom: the post
trump is proposing a temporary ban due to the syria conflict, and it has been proven we can't vet them good enough.

>enforcing immigration is bad

>makes a joke about how long she took in the bathroom
>somehow a mega sexist racist
kek these democrat establishment tier points
>>
>>26380278
>not understanding MAD
Full-scale nuclear war is not an option, period. Not really relevant to this thread though
>>
File: 1452226352973.jpg (786KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452226352973.jpg
786KB, 1000x1000px
>>26379729
slow and steady wins the race anon-kun
>>
>>26380328
Let's just hope $hillary doesn't fuck it up.
>>
>>26380325
>>Do you know that Muslim immigrants do not significantly increase crime rate in America or have any other negative impact?
>Say that to germans

Or to the French with their terrorist attacks all the time, or to the Brits in London or to the Swedish or to people in Belgium that is like the European center of ISIS right now.

Muslim immigration has made NOTHING better for the people of Western Europe and a lot of things WORSE.

If immigration of Muslims only makes things worse and nothing better ... why would you want them coming to the US?
>>
>>26380239
>talking to a mexican friend
>trump comes up
>calls him a racist against mexicans
>tell him he never said anything about mexicans just illegals and most illegals are from Honduras and Guatemala
>does 180
>"man thank god I fucking hate those aztecas looking gautemalans that shit up my vacation home in southern cali"
>>
"DONALD TRUMP" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
REALITY SHOW PRESIDENT FOR THE REALITY SHOW COUNTRY
SEEMS PRETTY APPROPRIATE. GET FUCKED YOU LITERAL MONGOLOID AMERITARDS
SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR FUCKING UP THE REST OF THE WORLD
>>
>>26380344
What are you talking about? How does MAD apply if the US and Russia are on the same side? Trump rings up Putin and says "hey yall wanna shoot some fireworks", Putin says "heck yeah" and there we go. MAD only applies when we aim the nukes at each other.
>>
>>26380328

Bernie vs Trump would be the debate of the century. Opposites in almost every aspect except in entertainment value.
>>
>>26380382
>SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR FUCKING UP THE REST OF THE WORLD

Trump was and is AGAINST all these wars in the middle east like the war against Iraq.

Shillary and the media that attacks Trump all the time, supported them.
>>
>>26380385
>putin and trump become besties
>nuke african countries for fun
>i'm ok with this
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 480x424px
>>26380348
Please clap

ogc
>>
>>26379809
This sounds great, but I can't vote for someone that doesn't believe in global warming.
>>
>>26380344
Are you retarded? MAD only applies if the enemy has nukes, which sandniggers don't
>>
>>26380454
Sure you can. Someone who doesn't believe in global warming is less likely to make new bullshit regulations for cars and lightbulbs, which sounds great to me.
>>
>>26380382
Enjoying your refugee rape?
>>
>>26380454
>This sounds great, but I can't vote for someone that doesn't believe in global warming.

Okay, you have a point there. I would still vote for Trump but people who deny global warming are really stupid. Especially when they come with >muh science all the time and with race realism and sex realism and the red pill about female nature and science ... and yet, when it comes to global warming, they suddenly hate all scientists.
>>
File: wtf gop.png (400KB, 799x616px) Image search: [Google]
wtf gop.png
400KB, 799x616px
So I guess they've given up even on pretending to be journalists
>>
>>26380540
>So I guess they've given up even on pretending to be journalists

They are like a tumblr blog by now.
>Queer Voices
>Gay voices not inclusive enough
kek
>>
>>26380409
Shillary has been a fuck up since day one. Nobody seems to remember how shitty a job she did as Secretary of State, and nobody draws attention to the fact that the Clintons are EXTREMELY wealthy. The whole world has to stop consuming liberal media as fact. Idiots, all of em.
>>
>>26380409
>>26380489
HEEHEEHEE LOOK AT THESE RETARDS WHO THINK TRUMP HAS A POLITICAL VIEWPOINT APART FROM "TRUMP IS GREAT"
ANYTHING YOU SAY IN DEFENSE OF HIM IS RETARDED BECAUSE YOU THINK HE HAS SAID ANYTHING APART FROM "IM AWSOM LOL"
YOU'RE STUPID, HE'S STUPID, AND I HOPE HE WINS SO YOU FAGGOTS BECOME THE OFFICIAL LAUGHING STOCK OF THE REST OF THE WORLD
>>
>>26380454
>>26380511
To be fair they usually oppose man-made global warming, not global warming per se.
>>
>>26380454
>basing your vote on a meme theory
>>
>>26380511
It's a shame. I genuinely believe that even the most moderate leftists are authoritarian monsters who need to be handled, but I also think climate change is an existential threat to our species. It really is conflicted.
>>
>>26380581
>SO YOU FAGGOTS BECOME THE OFFICIAL LAUGHING STOCK OF THE REST OF THE WORLD

The good people of the rest of the world are jealous of us right now and wish they had a Trump of their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHDg_K-3gas
>>
>>26380154
>They lower wages for working class Americans, they take their jobs,

They don't though. It's been shown time and time again that illegal immigrants take the jobs that most Americans refuse to do. Four years ago Alabama successfully kicked out most of their illegal immigrants. The result? A mNual labor shortage that resulted in crops literally rotting in the fields.
>>
>>26379729
I love Donald Trump because I feel he's the only candidate that can stop the Fall of Rome II from all this degeneracy and terrorism. But he doesn't support the Space program!
>>
>>26380649
>japan
oh i am laffin
>>
>>26380664
>take the jobs that most Americans refuse to do

kek
They simply create more competition which then results in lower wages. They work for a dollar an hour or so and then Americans can't compete with them.
>>
>>26379756
Same.
I can't wait to laugh at all the assmad, I don't even care anymore.
>>
>>26380581
>SO YOU FAGGOTS BECOME THE OFFICIAL LAUGHING STOCK OF THE REST OF THE WORLD

We will laught at you when you get raped and killed by the Muslim "refugees" you have invited.
>>
Feelthebern you neanderthals
>>
>>26380664
Of course there will be a labor shortage if workers are suddenly made unavailable. In time Americans will take the jobs.
>>
>>26380175
Huh? You get classic TV with your television package?

All I get is a swinging bbc and moans of women
>>
>>26380724
Did you not read my comment nigger. Most Americans refuse to do that sort of work. Even when offered 15-20/hr they either cant or won't do it.

Georgia tried to funnel their parolees into farm labor and the program backfired.
>>
>>26379729
>>26380540
Holy shit... So Republicans are serious about Trump being a nominee for the election? I thought this was one giant meme...

Oh, fuck.. I'm scared.
>>
>>26380819
Then we should reorganize society so that a sufficient number!bee of Americans are raised to do that work.
>>
>>26380460
I hate this "man is a rational animal" meme.

What more proof do you need than WW1 that in the anarchic arena of international relations governments WILL engage in a self destructive struggles where even the victors lose more than they could have possibly gained?

I can't imagine the hubris of the stooge who thinks we've inoculated ourselves against great power struggles because we have a few new gadgets in our arsenals.
>>
>>26380819
>Did you not read my comment nigger. Most Americans refuse to do that sort of work.

Americans never refused to do these dirty jobs, America was never so dirty and broken like Mexico. But there came a point in which mass-migration lowered the wages so much that Americans couldn't compete with these low-wage migrants anymore.

America will be less dirty, less poor once Trump's deportation force has thrown them all out.
>>
>>26380827
>Oh, fuck.. I'm scared.

Good.
I want the SJW, the feminists, the illegals scared. Right now they hate us and they mock us, they throw us in prison for speaking our mind and then laugh in our faces.
Fact that they're getting SCARED of us is a good thing.
>>
>>26380900
>Then we should reorganize society so that a sufficient number!bee of Americans are raised to do that work.

>>mfw you just advocated a return to slavery or t least serfdom

Jesus fucking Christ man quit while you're ahead
>>
>>26381071
So what? True justice takes the form of hierarchy.
>>
>>26381087

This.
There's nothing wrong with hierarchy.
Help poor people, don't let them "die in the street" like Trump said, throw out the illegals (resulting in higher wages for American workers) but also -if necessary- force NEETs to do these kind of jobs then. Simple.
>>
>>26381033
Repeating g the same thing over and over again in the face of contrary evidence does not make you right anon. It makes you retarded
>>
>>26381134

You're wrong opinion isn't evidence.
Americans never refused to do these dirty jobs.
And even if they would, see my comment above.
>>
>>26380819
>Most Americans refuse to do that sort of work.
That is a fucking myth. There's no evidence for that.
And the craziest fucking thing is that it's propagated by big business. The only people benefiting from immigration are corporations. And they've completely fooled leftists.
>>
>>26381127
>force NEETs to do these kind of jobs then. Simple.

Well at least you acknowledge that's what will have to be done in order to make your bullshit even feasible
>>
>>26381162
>You're wrong opinion isn't evidence.

>>26381176
>That is a fucking myth.

http://mic.com/articles/8272/alabama-illegal-immigrant-crackdown-destroys-farm-business

Boom muthafuckas
>>
>>26381182

Yes.
Nothing wrong with forcing NEETs to work.
Help poor people, don't let them die in the streets, raise wages by throwing out illegal competition but, on the other hand, also force NEETs to work.

Are you a "migrant" yourself, btw? Hispanic?
>>
File: 1439235206027.png (851KB, 725x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1439235206027.png
851KB, 725x1065px
I'm mainly going to vote for him because I want to see what he'll say next
>>
>>26381225
It would resolve itself in an instant you nitwit. Once enough poorfags realise that theirs good money to be had there will be no labor shortage.
>>
>>26381366
*would not

I think the productivity lost in the interval would not be that bad because we still wouldn't have to deal with policing and schooling for illegals.
>>
>>26381236
>Are you a "migrant" yourself, btw? Hispanic?

Lol that's fucking hilarious. You can't do anything to refute the points I've made except repeat the same thing over and over again and now you're asking if I'm Hispanic? I can't tell if you're trolling me or you really are this stupid.

But I'll entertain you anon: I'm whiter than you. Blond hair green eyes and my family goes back 300 years in this country.

>inb4 'race traitor!'
>>
File: trumpcat.jpg (65KB, 626x635px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcat.jpg
65KB, 626x635px
>>26379756
This, the SJW tears will be delicious.
>>
>>26381485

Well, the question is why you so desperately want to destroy the USA and support mass-migration of millions of foreigners.

That's an important question. What's in it for you. Either a Hispanic or maybe a rich trust fund kid.

After all, it's the rich elites who want more mass-migration to lower wages for working class Americans.
>>
>>26381366
Yes anon that's exactly what happened in alabama

Oh wait that's not what happened. In fact jobs were threatened after two foreign auto workers (with proper papers)were detained during routine traffic stops. After that happened foreign manufacturers threatened to leave the state, and parts of Alabama's immigration law was eventually declared unconstitutional. After two years of no illegals do you know who eventually started working the fields? Illegals.
>>
>>26381640
>manufacturers threatened to leave the state, and parts of Alabama's immigration law was eventually declared unconstitutional

Surprise, surprise!

Big business either wants to go misery (outsource jobs to China, Mexico) or import misery (immigrants).

That's why we need Trump's wall, his deportation force and his protective taxes.

Otherwise, unemployment will get EVEN higher and our current wages will get EVEN lower.
>>
>>26381533
>present facts on why you're wrong
>>why do you want to destroy America anon?
>>continue repeating the same disproved bullshit

I'm not a trust fund baby. In fact I'm what you faggots envision when you circlejerk about the American dream. I'm the salesfag who sells alarms and telecom. Little over a year ago I was a dishwasher. In Two years I plan to have my own marketing firm.

And guess what anon? I didn't get this far by hitching about illegals and accusing them of taking jobs I never wanted in the first place.
>>
>>26381695
You're being willfully stupid at its point. The immigrants arrested were well educated and properly documented. One was a German and the other was Japanese.

P.s. unemployment is below 5% right now. 6% if you factor in 'real unemployment'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/06/ed-lazear-this-is-the-real-unemployment-rate/

Keep manufacturing fake issues anon.
>>
>>26381994
>P.s. unemployment is below 5% right now

Those are fake numbers.
Real unemployment is much higher.
That's like that fake number with the 11 million illegals, although it's actually more like 30 millions.

Mainstream Media is lying.
>>
>>26382030
Do you even bother reading sources I give you or do you just live in your own demented bubble?
>>
>>26382582

It's the other way around. You SJW only read the same few websites and youtube channels. And whenever someone disagrees, they just say racist or conspiracy theory. You should really be more open minded and check out some other sources, Anon. Don't be so afraid of people with different opinions.
>>
>>26382611
>>26382611
>Don't be so afraid of people with different opinions.

I have no problem considering opinions that aren't retarded. So far in this thread you have

>repeated the same fucking thing multiple times in spite of cited evidence proving you wrong
>advocated a return to slavery
>accused me of being g Mexican when you couldn't argue against me
>called me a sjw

Yeah man you're totally not an intellectually challenged conspiracy theorist
>>
>>26382728
>>advocated a return to slavery

See, that's what I mean.
You twist people's words in their mouth and say they wanted to advocate a return to slavery.

This is one of the reasons why you are losing, Anon and no ones takes you serious anymore and hates your guts just as much as they hate the guts of the lying name-calling mainstream media.

And the more you do that, the more people will vote for Trump.
>>
>>26382767

>>26381071
>>26381087

. Don't back track motherfucker it's a sign of cowardice
>>
>>26382582
he is right. Unemployment statistics only report people who have looked for a job in the past 4 weeks as "unemployed". By that standard the 30 yr old neets who post wagecuck threads every day wouldn't even be included in the statistic.

the real unemployment rate is about 10%.
>>
>>26382811

This is not slavery.
I said, help poor people, don't let them die in the streets, throw out the illegals (will result in higher wages) but then let the NEETs work these jobs.

Forcing a NEET to take a good job instead of reyling on footstamps or whatever is not slavery.
>>
>>26382811
You've been arguing with someone else. I made that first post and I left this thread some time ago.
>>
>>26379756
First post best post.

I'm doing the same thing.
>>
>>26379952
National security does not equate to xenophobia or racism.People from Muslim countries that are in conflict with the US shouldn't be allowed here, it isn't a matter of "racism" it's a matter of security that makes perfect logical sense. If it were Christians that were killing each other, and threatening our nation then we would be against them coming over.

If you want to spin his positions as sexist because of how he treated Clinton then fine. But I think he was just insulting her on an individual basis. Crass does not equate to bigoted no matter how much you would like it to.
>>
>>26380253
Why roll the dice. What possible purpose do we have of letting people in from countries that have backwards values, and bullshit culture? I'm glad you think men treating their women like shit, and them keeping their mouths shut because "hurr culture" is great, but I think youre being naive. If you don't think Islamic culture in and of itself is inherently detrimental to the fabric of society you are either naive or a callous I suppose.
>>
>>26380304
Bernie Sanders is a candidate for children. If you're for Hillary I get you, I can respect that, honestly. But Sanders is a fucking socialist which has worked exactly never. It sucks. Say hello to high taxes, and goodbye to your freedoms by extension. Bernie Sanders is a classist fucking pig.
>>
>>26381853
"I'm successful in one way. So I must be right about EVERYTHING"

Also "fuck everyone less capable than I am, we have to tolerate immigrants"

You liberals are the worst pieces of shit.
>>
>>26381695
Unemployment is at a historical low. Wages are bad though, and you are correct. Just thought I'd make sure you had your info straight
>>
>>26381695
we already have high tariffs, if they are even higher they will just lead to other countries raising tariffs until we are going through a fucking depression again, we need to close these corporate loopholes and destroy the laws/bills that enable corporations to cheat the system
>>
File: MinimumWage.jpg (69KB, 514x492px) Image search: [Google]
MinimumWage.jpg
69KB, 514x492px
>>26380511
>>26380644
Climate change is real but those who are supposedly trying to fix it are not your friends. The IMF in coalition with the World Conservation Bank created by Rothschild stemming from the World Wildlife Congress is who is supposedly fighting climate change. What they do is they offer hefty loans to developing nations under the guise of helping them develop their energy sectors with renewable energy. The loans are rigged in such a way that the countries are bound to not be able to pay their debt and have to give up their collateral. The collateral they put up for the loan is utilities, nature areas and agriculture areas. These greedy bankers are amassing a large sum of land and ruining nations particularly in Africa and South America. Right now, there is a race going on in this world between China, Saudi Arabia and the World Bank/IMF/International Banks to amass as much of the third world land as possible.

We need to fix this planet's environment but you cannot trust these people to do it for us.
>>
I am voting trump to and I am not even white (Asian) so I don't see why everyone is calling him racist or bigoted
>>
The problem is partly inflation of money.

People see their dollars become less valuable and think it has something to do with Chinese labor, illegals, or whatever when in fact its just the federal reserve jewing everyone.
>>
>>26379729
>black voice
>queer voice
>quiet revolution

Fucking serious the huffass post ?
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHAH.png (511KB, 1037x729px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHAH.png
511KB, 1037x729px
I love how this shit looks like one a cheap amateur blog for some extremist point of view. Or one of those popups during porn that try say they'll make you money.

Like, what is this shit?
>>
File: steve-brule-lead.jpg (96KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
steve-brule-lead.jpg
96KB, 500x367px
>be liberal
>tfw your fellow libs are a bunch of faggy crybabies who want to lose and are literally paving the road for a fascist/right wing backlash
>>
>>26385821

This so fucking much.

All those triggered SJW crybabies who want to throw out everyone that isn't a transsexual black otherkin lesbian will make everyone that isn't a transsexual otherkind lesbian side with some far-right assholes.
>>
>>26385322
Sure you are, anon. Sure you are.
>>
>>26379809
This. Sooner or later the left will be forced to come up with actual arguments again. That's all I want.
>>
>>26380193
Trump specifically targets Mexicans. Please refer back to his first act of lunacy when he called the vast majority of illegal immigrants coming in from Mexico rapists, criminals, and drug dealers

Jimmy Carter temporarily banned incoming _Iranian_ nationals, not Muslims.

That's just false, he was disabled.

Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>26380211
can't believe this is a argument still after 20+ years of bullshit neocon brzezinski led foreign policy that had us absolutely fucking up whatever chances we had of friendly relations with the russians during the 1990s-early 00s

>>26380581
>giving a fuck about the rest of the world

OH NO WHAT WILL MOHAMMED IN GERMANY THINK OF US NOW?

>>26381640
>advocating for a permanent underclass one step divorced from slavery

absolutely disgusting. how do you live with yourself at night?

>>26386483
except we do get what pretty much amounts to mexico's peasants. i'm convinced illegal immigration serves as a "pressure relief valve" for mexico to avoid a popular uprising/civil war (like in nicaragua with the sandinistas)
>>
File: making memes great again.png (69KB, 1030x559px) Image search: [Google]
making memes great again.png
69KB, 1030x559px
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
TRUMP IS MAKING REDDIT HATE MEMES
>>
>>26380175
why in the year of Lord 2016, with over 999 tv channels, I can't see this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCr6UnXGdN0
>>
File: drugtunnel01.jpg (74KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
drugtunnel01.jpg
74KB, 620x413px
>Mexicans don't have ladders
The wall is the dumbest idea ever.
Israel has a wall on the Philadelphi corridor, the Palestinians just tunnel under it into Gaza.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.