[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my gf being a slut for her past bf's?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: wojackfur.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojackfur.png
440KB, 633x758px
How do I get over my gf being a slut for her past bf's? especially since I know one of the guys its been bugging me. This woman is perfect and this is turning out to be a Deal Breaker.
>>
>>26379577
bump this thread because of the inner turmoil caused by this dilemma
>>
>>26379577
Elaborate
originality is for normies
>>
>>26380116
like she used to do everything for them, she told me the kinda stuff they did (basically the whole nine yards)
>>
So every time this guy looks at your girl he knows he's had her in ways you never will and those experiences will link them together and they will have a closeness her and you will never have
>>
>>26380420
Then go the whole 9 yards too, pussy.
>>
>>26379577
99% of western women are like this. Even I thought I had a good gf but she still had 1 bf before me. That's 1 bf too many.
>>
>>26379577
>>26380457

Have her be a bigger slut for you. This will be a non-issue once you've fucked her in the ass.
>>
>>26380533
>implying a girl in today's society hasn't already done anal
>>
>>26380533
he already did
>>26380500
>99% FUCK
>>26380470
:/
>>26380457
yes
>>
Stop being a cuckmaster and dump her you retard. Why did you even get on with her in the first place
>>
>>26379577
Unless she's cheating on you now, she wasn't being a slut for them, she was just in a relationship with them in the past. If you can't deal with the fact that she's been with other guys then you shouldn't be with her. She won't make you happy and you won't make her happy. The end.
>>
>>26380548
Most haven't tried anal and aren't "whores".
>>
You don't own her you fucking retard quit being so possessive and start not giving a fuck. That's literally all it takes to be Chad-level confident.
>>
>>26380577
Im pretty sure theres no way to get over it. My current fiance has had casual sex with a chad and a really annoying pretentious wanna-be chad. She didnt like either of them and just did it because it was easier than saying no. Sometimes I love her more than anything in the world. Other times I literally cant even look at her. I make her feel awful about it all the time but its still not enough. I dont think there is any way to get over this.
>>
>>26380654
>stick your head in the sand and tell yourself everything is ok
>that's confidence
>>
>>26379577
fuck that shit i don't take sloppy seconds or interested in kissing tainted lips.
>>
>>26380685
>what is straw man
Not giving a shit is acknowledging there is something that would bother someone insecure like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 499x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 499x383px
Sometimes, I do miss being in a relationship and having a partner around. It's very comforting and can balance a man out.

The other times I see threads like this and thank my lucky stars I'm not married/engaged.

Quite honestly, the next time I find myself in anything serious with a woman, I'll make it known upfront that I won't press about her past as long as she offers me the same courtesy. I don't ever want to know how roastie she got before that point.
>>
>>26380577
>:/
I see you have accepted your literal
shortcomings.

There is nothing anyone can do for you, you have to do it yourself.

It is up to you to treat your girl like the slut that she is. Try choking her, chicks fucking dig that. Lick her asshole or stick a finger in there, some like that too. Call her a fucking slut bitch.

Try some shit you aint done before. But I doubt you will do that because it sounds like you are a total beta if you wont even try to fuck your girl right. Enjoy losing her because you only want to fuck in the missionary position with Enya playing in the background.
>>
>>26380577
You will never be fulfilled no matter what you do to/with her. The reason is because the problem is within you. You are looking for reasons to be sad (a silly thing to say on /r9k/ because its obvious). Look for reasons to be happy. You aren't some kissless virgin anymore and you might not die alone now. Its all about perspective and the hedonistic treadmill. When you were a KV all you needed was a gf. Now you need a pure gf. If you got a pure gf you would still be unhappy. I know its a shitty situation and straight up ridiculous to forgive a girl for being a slut, but if you want to be happy you need to stop looking for reasons to be sad and start looking for reasons to be happy. Its also helpful to remember that in enough time you, her, every guy shes fucked and everyone else will turn into dirt. We're all speeding towards a red light. Nothing really matters, so if your goal is to make yourself happy while your alive, actually do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (724KB, 2568x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
724KB, 2568x1440px
>>26381449

What terrible advice. You're telling OP to be happy, yet he obviously isn't happy knowing his girl got changed by a person he knows. It makes him feel inadequate. Sticking with her isn't going to help.

However you're right when your suggest the problem comes from within. Unfortunately in this case, I don't think it's an easy situation to change. OP clearly isn't suited to have that kind of relationship so why force him?

OP, you need to move on from her. And quite honestly, her telling you about what she did in the past with that level of detail is in bad taste.
>>
>>26381585
I asked my girlfriend to tell me everything she has done in the past with extreme detail. It really is better to have an exact knowledge than to be guessing and unsure your whole life. Your paranoia can be far worse than reality (sometimes, in my case this was true).

And I think if this girl can make him happy then he should try his hardest to be happy with her. If OP really believes that he can find a girl that will make him more secure and happier then he should do that but stay with this girl if you can. Don't lie down in the face of your own insecurity. Try your hardest to conquer it and come out a stronger and happier man. It may seem hard but everyone has so much power they just arent aware of. Buddha was just an average dude like you and me and he was able to make himself infinitely happy by just sitting around. We all have the ability to change ourselves into happier people, we just need to realize this and push ourselves.

I would however try to never see this guy that you know again. It can be really really hard to get over your girlfriend fucking someone if you have to see them.
>>
>>26379577
I broken up with my last gf after I found out she got gangbanged.

I was so fucking devastated because I thought I loved her and she really cared about me and made me a better person.

Truth is man, if it bothers you now, it will bother you forever.
>>
>>26382102

Sorry, I tuned out when your post resembled a self motivation poster from Facebook.
>>
>>26382146
Did his happen before or after you two were together?

How many guys? How the hell did she end up in that situation anyway?
>>
>>26382146
how long ago was that anon?
>>
>>26382534
Thats your choice anon. I love you anyway and know you can do great things. Even be lazy if thats what you want! Cynicism is very cool
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.