[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Who do I go for?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 557x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 557x600
Who do I go for?
>QT Jewess with social status
>QT nerd with lots of chemistry
>QT goth
>QT sweet girl that smiles at me and seems to like me
>>
the sweet gurl

pick your girlfriends like you pick dogs, you get the one who's most excited to see you
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2880
>>26379454
Open for more answers I guess, so far going with sweet gurl
>>
>>26379454
Sweet grill for sure.
Jewess will use you and lose you if you cause any risk to her social status, Nerds don't put out, and goths are crazy 50% of the time.
>>
>>26379487
Solid advice my nigga. Solid advice.
>>
>>26379454
nerd girl
>>
>>26379454
goth!!

goth goth goth goth goth!
>>
>>26379454

oh my goth

original
>>
>>26379487
That's assuming any are excited to see you.
>>
>>26379454
if you go for the goth, you've got a girl you can basically shape to your liking. anyone who falls under this category is mentally a teenager.
>>
Jewish girls are basically always either /pol/ incarnate except for the whole being Jewish thing OR total leftist SJWs. If she's the former, you're in excellent company. They're g-d-tier.

Nerd with lots of chemistry isn't a bad option. Don't listen to >>26380527, nerdy girls are down for crazy sex.

Goth chick would probably be down for much crazier sex but I imagine her personality would get stale after a while.

Sweet girl is probably a good pick too but she sounds plain and boring. That might be the best thing that ever happened to you or you might lose momentum in life.
>>
>>26380527
This bothers me a lot. I really like the goth girl aesthetic. A tiny pale girl with coloured hair and dark make-up. Sadly, tumblr has turned most of these girls into psycho-bitches that will false-accuse you of rape if you leave the toilet door open.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 510035

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.