[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do I go for? >QT Jewess with social status >QT nerd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (84KB, 557x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 557x600px
Who do I go for?
>QT Jewess with social status
>QT nerd with lots of chemistry
>QT goth
>QT sweet girl that smiles at me and seems to like me
>>
the sweet gurl

pick your girlfriends like you pick dogs, you get the one who's most excited to see you
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x2880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x2880px
>>26379454
Open for more answers I guess, so far going with sweet gurl
>>
>>26379454
Sweet grill for sure.
Jewess will use you and lose you if you cause any risk to her social status, Nerds don't put out, and goths are crazy 50% of the time.
>>
>>26379487
Solid advice my nigga. Solid advice.
>>
>>26379454
nerd girl
>>
>>26379454
goth!!

goth goth goth goth goth!
>>
>>26379454

oh my goth

original
>>
>>26379487
That's assuming any are excited to see you.
>>
>>26379454
if you go for the goth, you've got a girl you can basically shape to your liking. anyone who falls under this category is mentally a teenager.
>>
Jewish girls are basically always either /pol/ incarnate except for the whole being Jewish thing OR total leftist SJWs. If she's the former, you're in excellent company. They're g-d-tier.

Nerd with lots of chemistry isn't a bad option. Don't listen to >>26380527, nerdy girls are down for crazy sex.

Goth chick would probably be down for much crazier sex but I imagine her personality would get stale after a while.

Sweet girl is probably a good pick too but she sounds plain and boring. That might be the best thing that ever happened to you or you might lose momentum in life.
>>
>>26380527
This bothers me a lot. I really like the goth girl aesthetic. A tiny pale girl with coloured hair and dark make-up. Sadly, tumblr has turned most of these girls into psycho-bitches that will false-accuse you of rape if you leave the toilet door open.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.