[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I go to school with a bunch of beta cucks...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15
I go to school with a bunch of beta cucks and roasties.
>>
stop wasting your time is a good advice though
>>
This gist of these images is that if you don't orbit a girl who rejects you then you never really deserved her in the first place.
>>
>>26378989

He was the only one to give actual advice.
>>
>>26378961
>-3
Jesus christ, people overuse that button
>>
>>26378961
The first reply said it nice.
Theres no ogic behind it she just doesnt want you, stop wasting time on her.
>>
>>26379025

This never actually happened. I just wanted to see what people would say to someone in that situation.
>>
My post got voted off after this. Why do normies encourage cringey, beta behavior?
>>
Don't use Yik-Yak
It's heavy monitored and has gotten many students expelled on campuses for saying controversial stuff.
>>
>>26379078
This, I just use Yik Yak for cuck posting (ASU)
>>
>>26379078

I just use it for light trolling. It's really easy to make roasties get toasty on Yik Yak.
>>
>>26379078
>heavy monitored
How exactly do you 'monitor' an anonymous app without specific warrants? Don't misunderestimate me, I'm aware that if you post "Some of you guys are alright, blah blah blah" someone will be paying attention, but how on earth do you face consequences for posting "controversial stuff"? Unless by "controversial stuff" you mean essentially confessing to murder and rape or something.
>>
>girl gets pumped and dumped by Chad
>non-Chad comes along and wants an actual loving relationship
>girl rejects non-Chad because she's an idiot
>normies encourage non-Chad to just wait and she'll eventually come around

Holy shit betas are made not born. This is all a cleverly crafted system to keep a population of betas and incels around so that women can have complete domination over the sexual/relationship market.
>>
>>26378961
Post a gender reversed version and see how they respond then.
>>
>>26379401

The line is cast. Just waiting for the fish to bite.
>>
>>26379078
Sure, if you're gonna say stupid shit like you're gonna shoot up the campus or something.

I don't understand how anyone could ever think that's a good idea. I mostly just use it to see what girls are down for letting me use their keesters as a pillow.
>>
File: bear cant bear it.jpg (16 KB, 180x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bear cant bear it.jpg
16 KB, 180x180
>>26379479
Oh now im interested.
>>
>>26379479

Not much going on. A couple of upvotes and a guy hitting on me.
>>
>>26379587

I should probably post an image.
>>
>>26379599
>male """"""""""""""""""""privilege""""""""""""""""""""
this is what roasties actually believe
>>
>>26379599
I always find cringing when I see people hitting on others through the internet cause reminds me I used to do that.
>>
>>26379599
Wow, you didn't even have to prove that you're a girl too. Haven't these people ever heard that online, G.I.R.L. can also mean Guy In Real Life?
>>
>3 upvotes
>1 invitation for a date/sex
>1 piece of solid advice
>no mention of orbiting until you cucked

Truly being a woman is easy mode.
>>
>>26379735
Wait for a few more posts and then see what happens. It took a couple more posts before people suggested orbiting in the original thread
>>
I don't think girls with shit exes would be so apprehensive if Chad approached.

>>26379379
What would happen if betas stopped chasing girls altogether?
>>
File: FUCKMOOT.png (22 KB, 300x100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FUCKMOOT.png
22 KB, 300x100
I live in a small town with very little Yik Yak traffic, it really sucks. And mostly it's christians but there are a few normies bragging about sex.

But when I drive over to my college, it's all about the subtle trolling.
>>
I'm trying to speed things up now.
>>
>>26379992
Nothing between the ages of 15 and 29, but from 30 on you would see a whole lot more woman calling for a redistribution of wealth, greater female government benefits, reparations, insulting men.

Basically what is happening right now, but on a much much larger scale.
>>
>>26380075

Now I'm just being validated for being alive.
>>
Somehow I earned myself a white knight.
>>
>people have so many relationships that they 'get tired' of them
this is amazing to me.
>>
>>26380352
>there are people who would literally kill for a chance at love
>these people treat relationships like a novelty
>>
File: 1441158944533.jpg (61 KB, 960x937) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441158944533.jpg
61 KB, 960x937
>>26380483
>tfw just realized this
>mfw

I'm legit mad. Never thought of this before.

FUCK.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26379379
>betas are made not born.

I don't think this gets emphasized enough. Mainstream media is pretty much 100% designed to trick young boys into thinking that they way to getting a girl to like you is by doing extravagant shit for her, and if she doesn't appreciate you yet you've just got to wait for her to come around! I can only imagine how many thousands of dollars are going to be spent this weekend in an attempt to woo a girls that these guys never had a chance with.
>>
>>26380087
If that happens I'm growing a beard and moving to the middle east.
>>
>>26380612
>>26380483
>these people treat electricity like a novelty
>>
>>26380087
It would never happen though. There'll always be betas, but... a man can dream.
>>
File: 1413093131026.jpg (6 KB, 166x231) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413093131026.jpg
6 KB, 166x231
>>26379379
I basically got into this same situation around October. I didn't realize until late January that I had been wasting my time. She gave me the " I don't know what I want and I'm going through a ton of shit right now". I just said fuck it and I'm not wasting my time worry over a girl that doesn't even give a fuck about me. I had someone tell me they spent 2 years of their life wasting their time with someone like that. He said fuck her.
>>
Yik Yak is gonna start the biggest beta uprising in history
>>
>>26378961
>tfw shitty windows phone so no yik yak
pls kill me
>>
>>26382683
fuck you. windows meets all a robots needs.

>wah i cant see my Instagram

stop being a normie bitch
>>
I hate yik yak, the people on it, ultra shit culture normie shit. It's the absolute worst app.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15
Thread DB ID: 510011

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.