[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Sliding_Closet_Doors.jpg (325KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sliding_Closet_Doors.jpg
325KB, 683x1024px
I am a closeted homosexual /r9k/.

I've known I was gay since I was thirteen. But the amount of people who know can be counted on one hand.

I accept the fact that I'm gay. I'm not in denial about it or anything. But I always keep up the facade of being straight. Doesn't matter if it's in real life or online. I even go as far as to make up stories about girls I've been with that have actually never happened. I just pathologically lie like that. And it's pathetic.

My parents have asked me a bunch of times if I'm gay, since it's weird that their son has never had a girlfriend or any woman around him, and I just pretend that I'm not gay and I'm just a straight loser.

These words are the truth. I'm telling the truth for once and I'm hoping some kind robots out there can comfort me.
>>
>>26378757
Go to fucking /lgbt/ for your sympathy, faggot.
>>
I know that feeling. I don't want anyone to know the truth because I don't want people to see me differently. I doubt most of my male friends would want to talk to me anymore.
I am happier not thinking about it.
>>
>>26378962
This is me exactly, man. It's just easier to pretend that I'm a heterosexual or asexual being and deny myself.

I don't want others to look down on me for what I like to do and who I love
>>
>>26378757
Millions of people have come out of the closet and lived to tell the tale. So just do it. Or don't, I really don't care.
>>
>>26378757

>My parents have asked me a bunch of times if I'm gay, since it's weird that their son has never had a girlfriend or any woman around him

You think that's bad?

Imagine being asked this by your parents as a HETEROSEXUAL guy
>>
>>26379015
I am a lot happier when I forget what I truly am. My happiest days are when I feel like nobody sees my true sexuality.
I realize when I feel an attraction to a random handsome guy, but I always keep that to myself. I just wish there were a pill I could take to make me heterosexual. Having a male friend means more to me than having a male lover.
>>
>>26378757
Why do people see the need to "come out of the closet"? Do you really think you're so special that you need to tell everyone you like dicks in yours ass? Fuck off.
>>
>>26378757
dude nobody fucking cares go back to your containment board
>>
>>26379162
Are you offended? Poor baby.
>>
>>26379143
I know that feel so well brother I feel the same way
>>
>>26378757

Have you had any gfs? Do you own a dildo? Do you have any qt3.1459 friends to bf?
>>
Dude why are you making a big deal out of it. Go out and do your thing and stop crying about it.
>>
>>26378757

How often do you put things up your ass?
>>
>>26379202
Did you not read his post? He said he does, and doesn't cry about it because he's closeted.
>>
Why don't you want to tell you parents?
>>
How do you feel when you see a straight couple? Does is feel normal at this point, or does it make you wish you were capable of feeling attracted to a woman?
>>
>>26379187
no to all 3
>>26379251
never yet
>>26379347
I hate disappointing people. They want me to get married to a woman and have kids. I can't do that
>>26379362
I always wish I had a gf but when I dig deeper, above the surface I know I want a bf and not a gf. I kind of force myself to try and want a gf but I dont
>>
>>26378757
Your sexuality is your business. You don't have to tell everyone down your face. If someone ask if you're gay you just tell it. No big rush.

>being scared of judgement cause gay
>2016
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.