[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents start noticing I have no social life Wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: eaZrosc.png (496KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
496KB, 5000x5000px
>parents start noticing I have no social life
Wat do?
>>
>>26378444

Talk to your hand puppets. Your parents won't be the wiser.
>>
File: 1412710985977.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412710985977.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>dad keeps asking me if I've met any girls recently
>every now and then mom not-so-subtly mentions how there's nothing wrong with being gay

how do I come out as an autistic shut-in to my parents?
>>
>say you're going out to meet a friend
>go hang out in the park or around the school yard
>>
File: doctor who rain.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
doctor who rain.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>26378444
Either make it clear so they dont have expectations or fix it up and get some friends.
>>
I usually make it a huge point that I have no friends or social life to my parents whenever they ask.
>>
>>26378444
Go grab McDonald's and tell them you're meeting friends there and go for night walks and say it's with friends

Or cut off all computer contact and spend all day outside and you'll get a social life
>>
>>26378897
>>26378627
I did this for a while but nowadays I don't care. They know why I don't have a social life. I don't try to hide it anymore, and they don't bother me about it anymore
>>
I continued to do what I was doing when my parents noticed that I had no social life. What could they do about it? Nothing. So I did what I wanted to do without a care in the world. There have been several occasions when they outright asked if I knew any girls or was gay or needed someone to talk to. I flatly answered no, no and no respectively. I could see how sad and disappointed they were. At times they would mention it when they were angry and it would hurt me. Soon I started taking pleasure in it and I'd laugh. Now they don't speak to me much. It's better than ever desu.
>>
>>26378444
My dad made fun of me in front of everyone
>>
File: 1449089283182.jpg (78KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449089283182.jpg
78KB, 800x900px
I have many friends that I hang out with frequently. So my parents know Im quiet social. But thats not enough.

I never had a girlfriend. My older brother got a girlfriend at 18 and invited her to meet my parents and they are still together. He is 25. Im 21 and still no gf.

This worst part is my father. He is a really cool dude but its always saying "so when do you bring a girl?", when he calls me "Are you busy with some girls?". And every Valentines day he ask me where im going spend the night.

I always say the same shit like "yeah, many girls", and "I dont need a girlfriend when I can go out a get a one night stand". But he knows...
>>
>>26378573
my parents have been doing this for years. I never change tho.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.