[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My local Stacy just posted this. what did she mean?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

My local Stacy just posted this.

what did she mean?
>>
>>26378406
Chads HS education is good enough for her if he keeps pounding her pussy
>>
It means that she has an anti-intellectual bias, and she has either convinced herself that the grapes are in fact sour or is rationalizing her choice of man.
>>
>>26378406
>Oh wow this is so deep, imma post it in my wall so people can see how deep and smart I am.
>>
>>26378406
It means she's failing math but still considers herself smart
>>
>>26378406
It means she likes a guy who knows how to trick her into thinking he's not going leave her when she gets pregnant.
>>
She's spouting the"street smarts > actual smarts" bullshit.
>>
>I'm attracted to someone who never disagrees with any of my pseudo-intellectual ramblings

RED FLAGS WAVIN'
>>
she means she wants a guy with street smarts
in other words, she wants big black cock
>>
Rationalizing that barely literate Chad is not genetically inferior
>>
>>26378406
>i'm attracted to status
>>
>>26378406
It's a message to her beta orbiters, who are more likely to be educated than her favourite chad, that they should remain in their place and not try anything.
>>
>>26378406
"I'm attracted to Chad with glasses, not education. You could graduate from the best, most elite college, but if you're not Chad with glasses, you are not attractive and I will not date you"

ftfy fampai
>>
Wow. You're all a bunch of insecure cunts, huh?

Kek.
>>
"I don't know how life outside of my attention whoring and instagram circlejerk works so figure it out for me and hold my hand through it all so I don't have to"
>>
>>26378406
It means she likes intelligent men, but they also need to be super attractive and a total chad.

If you're not attractive she'd say:
>ew look at this nerd lmao
>>
>>26378406
It means she's trying to sound deep and poetic by using a cheap play on words.
>>I'm attracted to smart people, not well educated people.
>>
>>26378599
What's the matter, did we offend you because you've got a "nerdy" girlfriend who reads Harry Potter? Are you holding out for a girl who appreciates your autistic rants about Pokemon and intersectionality?
>>
>>26378599
You dont kek yourself you god awful faggot
>>
>>26378599
Dubs check'd, but only an insecure cunt would say that.
>>
>>26378406
PLEASE BE LIBERAL/HYPER LEFTIST.
^ that's what she means.
>>
>>26378453

Basically. She didn't mean anything by it. She didn't put any thought into it, she just saw it, thought she agreed with it, shared it, and then moved on to whatever managed to grab her attention next.

She didn't seriously weigh out the pros and cons of formal education vs. "street smarts" or even took the time to consider that an ivy-league educated person would probably know more about "the world and society" than anybody brought up in whatever backwater shithole she's from, she just saw it and shared it.
>>
File: DBCampaign_006.jpg (231KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DBCampaign_006.jpg
231KB, 1200x800px
>>26378555
Why didn't anyone acknowledge the one person who understands?
>>
>You cant learn how to treat me right in any classroom or textbook.

I have to admit analysizing the phase
>If you're clueless about the world and society...
Did make my head spin becuase of the sheer amount of implications that can be drawn from it.
>>
File: 1432518026923.jpg (87KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432518026923.jpg
87KB, 480x480px
Street smarts, anon
>>
>>26378739

Exactly. To her, "the world and society" probably means "the world" of lower-class people who use drugs, not like, say the unique struggles of Indonesian peasant farmers, or high-level political negotiations.
>>
>>26378406
She's making the distinction between education and intelligence and asserting a preference for the latter. It's pretty self-explanatory really.
>>
>>26378788
This

BBC
B
C
>>
>>26378406

i think she just wants attention from those who graduated from "the best, most elite college."
>>
>>26378736
She wouldn't turn down an Ivy league grad just like that.

But she still wants people to associate her own intellectual value with the man she dates, because she has none of her own.
>>
>>26378577

this is actually the most correct answer.
>>
>>26378718
I dont know why Robots have a hard time wrapping their heads around Normies indifference about things.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 750x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 750x584px
>>26378406
DUDE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE LMAO
>>
It means she is a fucking moron. Anyone who tries to say "knowing how the world works" as opposed to a school education is more important is a self important moron. It's something fucking drug dealers say.
>>
>>26378599
What in the hell exactly did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1435729135646.jpg (20KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
1435729135646.jpg
20KB, 243x240px
>women think I'm intelligent because I go on huge pseudo-philosophical rants all the time and casually drop 10 dollar words

>I'm actually just very mentally unstable
>I use big words because I'm socially inept and the words I read on the internet/books are the only ones I know
>I'm dumb as hell and I can't pay attention in classes to save my life

>I'm tall and handsome and that obviously has nothing do with it

Women are fucking dumb.
>>
>>26379371
>I'm tall and handsome and that obviously has nothing do with it
iktf
This is why I don't date. If I were less attractive, women wouldn't give a fuck about me. Shallow whores.
>>
>>26378406
it's true that fresh-faced specialized graduates know dick all about anything besides their profession

however the only thing chad knows is how to hypnotize stacys

so in the end, total human suicide is the ideal to strive for
>>
She means she's not going to college and thinks she's intelligent.
>>
she means that she will assign intelligence by halo effect to whoever she already likes
>>
>>26378406
She has a point, though, i don't think education has much to do with societal self-awareness or connection to pensive thought. I don't go to ivy league or anything but a pretty reputable university, and probably 9 out of 10 people would fit into what that quote is describing. Though, like >>26378718
said, she probably didn't put much thought into it.
>>
considering the state of most modern US colleges, she has a point. some bullshit "gender studies" or "communications" degree doesn't make a person smarter, just more willing to read and parrot cultural Marxist propaganda
>>
>>26378406
Means she is a fucking idiot and believes her life experiences are going to feed her needs.
>>
>>26378599
What's wrong, can't find use of your STEM degree?
>>
>>26378406

It means nobody likes social retards, no matter how intellectually capable they are
>>
The more confusing the claimed desire, the more easy it is to lead people to misinterpret the true desire.
>>
>retards rationalise money they spent on college
Smart people make money, not degenerates with diploma.
>>
>>26380083
i don't think this is at all what she meant
>>
She wants a leftist guy who confirms her leftist hugbox
>>
File: 1447925900169.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447925900169.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
>"Graduating from a good school in a worthwhile field doesn't mean anything (at least when I'm still young and pretty), I'm just going to use vague notions so I can attribute intelligence to anyone I find attractive anyway."

Everything is about the halo effect with women.
>>
>>26378406

That's her excuse to not date ugly guys.
They all have one.
>>
>>26380736
forgive samson, even though he's literally retarded we keep him around because he refuses to smoke enough weed that he thinks he can fly off a cliff
>>
>>26378555
Underrated original post

blox679
>>
>>26378406
Means she want a "bad boy" who slings crack on the streets
>>
>>26378406
>>26378406

>clueless about the world and society

What does this mean? I'm interpreting it as "you must watch all the same TV shows I like and know all the popular songs that are out right now."
>>
>>26381657
Well you'd have to actually ask her to know but if she's sitting in a classroom with people who spent most of their time in a classroom interacting with people who spend most of their time in a classroom, she might think people around her are a bit arrogant about what they perceive about the world. Maybe she just got a D or bad mark on a test. Maybe she works at a strip club part time to make tuition payments. Maybe she feels more smug about knowing more about the world than others maybe the opposite.

This sounds like bullshit I would of said a few years ago to make myself feel better about being a loser that didn't go to college.
>>
>>26378406
She wants other people to think that she's deep and sophisticated.

Ironically, the sluttiest girls always post this.
>>
>>26378406
reading this made me dumber
>>
She's bitter about not having performed well academically when she had the chance. I know where she's coming from.
>>
Wtf does some normie cum-dumpster know about life, anyways? Who knew sucking nigger Chad's dick and getting trust funds from daddy built character.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.