[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all those with girlfriends (also what are you doing here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 10

File: your girl with chad.jpg (17KB, 375x287px) Image search: [Google]
your girl with chad.jpg
17KB, 375x287px
To all those with girlfriends (also what are you doing here? get out ree etc.), how often do you worry about her cheating on you?
>>
I just cheat on them instead.
>>
I really trust her. If not, after lots of breakups i had with exs, she wouldnt be my gf. The problem is that she thinks I would cheat on her if a "hotter" girl appears, I don't seem to convince her in any way. I really qould never do it, someone there got advice for me?
>>
I didn't at all, and then she cheated on me, and now I don't worry anymore because I dumped her dumb ass

Now I just ride my sweet motorcycle all day and don't pay attention to girls
>>
She has a lot of orbiters/friends so its a constant thought in my mind. It usually goes away when Im with her because she gives me all the reasons to trust her. Its really just me beijg insecure, shes my first gf ever.
>>
>>26377224
Sounds like she's projecting to be honest lad.
>>
>>26377113
More often than what I like to admit.

The idea that she might be cucking me over won't get off my head every time I'm far from her. Sometimes is just a bit of a worry. Sometimes I can't think of anything else than the possibility of me being a pathetic beta that she'll laugh at with some random Chad while they... well, have sex.
Not that I'm not happy with her, no its awesome to have her by my side, but Its something I CANT afford to lose.

But then again, maybe its just me.
I have always been a bit of an insecure guy, sometimes even a lot.
>>
>>26377224
she'll inevitably hook up with someone else so she can use it against you if you ever do cheat
>>
>>26377113
I have a boyfriend but I worry every day that he'll cheat on me or dump me for a better looking girl :(
>>
Not often, but when I do, I go through different scenarios of what would happen, how should I handle it and what is the best way of making her feel like shit.

It's a hobby at this point, not limited to gf cheating.
>>
>>26377627
same, except I worry she might go for a stronger male :/
>>
Not that much. I probably should since my gf lives in another city and she has plenty of opportunity to cheat.

Then again, i wouldnt find out so worrying is pretty pointless.

But boy, do i hate betas weaseling around her, trying to befriend her and shit. I mean they arent a threat, but the cheek of it is infuriating.
>>
>>26377745
True, I shouldn't worry either. Its just that, sometimes its inevitable. The thoughts won't leave my head and when I try focusing on something else, they just stay there trying to get over my mind.

Its worse when I remember of all the Chads that might be around her.
>>
>>26377745
>>26377830
reminder that Chad IS fucking your girlfriends, RIGHT NOW, while you're here.
>>
>>26377895
But my gf is sleeping right next to me.

Chad giving her that astral projected dick?
Sneaky bastard.
>>
my gf ditched me for a fat guy the other day
literally the opposite of what you guys preach about
>>
>>26377311
Sounds good lad, I'm in the same boat but with playing a sweet guitar.
>>
>>26377371
This.

I hate all my exes' guts (even though I've only had one relationship that lasted over 1 week and have never had penetrative sex)
I never -really- worried about it with my long term relationship back when I had it, but now looking back I was incredibly naive and didn't realize that women truly are capable of anything; they can flip on a dime and fuck your life over and you wouldn't even know it. People will be laughing behind your back and years later you'll realize that you have no friends, nobody respects you and that it's completely your fault.
Seriously. A 7 month relationship and all I got out of it was fingering her one time. Fuck.

If there is a God, may he strike me down so I can be put out of this misery.
>>
I don't, she's honestly like a 3/10 at best.
>>
Never because she is pretty conservative. If she did I would probably be fine though. I don't expect relationships to last forever. Life is easier if you don't give a shit.
>>
>>26377978
a fat chad is still a chad. sorry you got chadded bro. if it helps at all, least you'll save money on valentine's day.
>>
>>26377113
Oh I worry sometimes. You know what I plan on doing if I see them fucking?

I beat them both within an inch of their lives, and then blow my brains out, splattering onto them, scarring them both for life.
>>
>mfw handholdless virgin neet when I started lurking here many years ago
mfw married now

I can't leave for some reason. This place is still part of my life. I probably post once a month.
>>
>>26378217
i wasnt gonna do anything on valentines day anyways
and hes honestly really, really ugly
it kinda boggles me how it happened
>>
>>26377957
urrmm.... yes :)
>>
>>26378255
have you been around the dude much? does he exude charm and/or confidence?
>>
Constantly. Feels bad.
>>
>>26378255
He's probably packing a Hodor size dick.
>>
>>26378280
i only know what he looks like
and i guess the winning factor is that i live an hour away and he lives nearby her
>>
Never because I'm not really invested even though we've been together for over a year. She got fat and I'm joining the navy anyway
>>
File: happypepe.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
happypepe.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
>>26378030
I know where you're coming from man.
>tfw only have to keep nails on one hand clipped for fingering my new 6 string mistress
>>
>>26378331
fat guys generally dont have that going on for them
>>
>>26377113
my girlfriend goes to dances with other men at her college. Am I being cucked, does that count as cheating assuming she is not sleeping with them.
>>
>>26378383
I'd be pissed. No girl is that hot that you should put up with this bullshit. I say find another girl who is interested in you asap, THEN dump your current gf and get with the other chick. You'll provoke a very strong reaction from your current gf
>>
Let me tell you something. All girls will cheat at the drop of a hat then try and rationalize it later. They work primarily upon emotions with a sprinkle of logic added. I cannot count the amount of times i have slept with a girl then moments later when we're getting dressed she'll drop the i have a boyfriend line.
>>
>>26378514
wow you remind me of my ex bf... really bitter >:/
>>
>>26378661
i smell toast
is it coming from a roast?
>>
>>26377113
Not at all. She's had three other boyfriends in her whole life and she decries sluts.
>>
>>26378706
nice you just summed up a nice description of the girl who left me for a fat guy
see
>>26377978
you dont really know people man
and theres a first time for everything
>>
I don't worry because we spend all of our time together. It's a bit much sometimes but I don't mind.
>>
>>26378661
I have nothing to be bitter about though lol? You know what i'm saying is true. If someone is capable of hitting your emotional side in quick succession you're putty in their hands and you'll be riding them before you even know whats happening.
>>
It's fucked up that people have to worry about their partner cheating on them. I just don't see a point in having a relationship
>>
>>26378813
Flaggot
>>
>>26378233
What happened for those events to occur, fampai?
>>
I've honestly never worried, I don't know why I've just never been concerned about it.
>>26378813
plus this, we live on the same floor and our dorm and she spends pretty much every night with me besides those rare nights when my frat roommate sleeps at home, so far not once this semester.
>>
>>26377113
she just cheated on me
I feel like falling asleep forever. like I don't give a fuck
she was the one
>>
>>26378706
>she's had three boyfriends

How's that used-up poon feel?
>>
>>26379221
>she was the one
Obviously not, she cheated on you
>>
>>26379554
yea but now I am numb to them.

like I will never trust a girl again.

6 fucking years bro, thats how long we were together. this was it.
>>
>>26379622
Why she do it? Wanted Chad dick one last time before "settling down"?
>>
>>26377113
I haven't had a gf in almost 9 years now, but it depends on the girl I was going out with.

One girl, I actually was the guy that she cheated on with her then-boyfriend and she then broke up with him to be with me for a while. I had a small nagging feeling the back of my head that she might do the same to me but didn't had matter had sex for the first time.

Another girl was actually a complete nerd and virgin and told me that she loves me and I was the first guy that she had sex with, so no worries there.

Another girl was "one of the boys" and I just had to assume that she was sucking dick by default between classes and when waiting for the bus, etc. She friend-zoned me for a while when she was dating this other guy and would tell me about the times she cheated on him.

Most other girls besides those extremes I also had no worries about.
>>
>>26377370
Kek I was in the same situation anon and then she ended up fucking my "best friend" , if she has a lot of guy friends and orbiters that's a red flag
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 480x516px
My gf does have a libido bigger than mine, but shes very caring and trusting. Not worried about cheating at all, she sleeps next to me 6 days in a week. Because she games she has some orbiters, but she jokes about them to me. One fat one refused to walk through a door i was holding open, kek.
>>
>>26377113
The worst thing about the stories you read about girls cheating is where they start to get themselves pretty for the new guy after letting themselves go. That's some fucked up shit.
>>
>>26377370
>she's my first girlfriend ever
>I trust her

RIP
>>
File: AzfY_TmCcAEijSH.jpg (37KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
AzfY_TmCcAEijSH.jpg
37KB, 333x333px
>>26377113
Never. I make 95k and fit. She's in grad school so she's too stressed out to go looking for alternative dick. Plus she has low self-esteem so I'm pretty sure she'd kill herself if I left.
Date someone who loves you more than you love them.
>>
>>26379758
>why
You asked the question of all questions
How the fuck is he supposed to know. Even if he asked her she'd just bullshit
>>
>date girl for 5 years
>high school sweet hearts
>one weekend she goes stay with her friend who is in a soriority
>she doesnt text me that night
>eventually she told me some chad in a frat fucked her
i was so close to offing myself. i will never date a girl ever again.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-11-19-02-38.png (468KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-11-19-02-38.png
468KB, 540x960px
>>26377113

>cheated on girlfriend before
>been on and off for two years
>has only slept with one other guy
>ive slept with multiple other girls
>has never dumped me

she constantly goes on about how im the one and she doesnt even find other guys attractive.
She's a sexy little thing and i know guys want her, but i trust her more than i trust myself.
>>
I don't worry too much because I know I could be happy without her. Plus I'm fucking her best friend.
>>
>>26382307
thats rough dude, but seriously you cant let that ruin you. let it motivate you to find someone better
>>
>>26382244
this

>originality is a capitalist construct
>>
>>26377113
Never, she doesn't have friends and doesn't like people. All I have to worry about is her bringing home more cats.
>>
>>26382326
>has only slept with one other guy
hahahahahahahahaha

If you've been cheating on her that's a lie, she has been fucking at least 10 guys for every girl you've cheated.
>>
>>26381165
>has orbiters
>has male friends

Shit tier GF material kid.
>>
>>26382244
>low self esteem
Oh boy get ready.
>>
>>26382435
must suck to base every woman you know off your experiences with sluts
>>
>>26381165
>jokes about her orbiters
Yeah, she has sent one or more of them nudes and uses you as her excuse for not being able to do "more" with them. She'll dump you as soon as a better guy rolls around. Not even saying this to piss you off because I know you won't care and will either laugh or just ignore this. But a year or two from now, even if you don't remember this, I'll be right. Odds of this increase several times if she is still in uni.
>>
>>26377113
>how often do you worry about her cheating on you?
Rarely. And even if she does, I have a FWB on the side that I can always get with.
>>
>>26382475
for what?

>oregano commento
>>
>>26382356
the thing that fucked me up is how can someone do that after 5 fucking years of dating? i get it if its like a couple months, but 5 years? fuck man. and yeah thanks man. I have been lifting and getting my degree. she has no job and doesnt even go to college anymore. so looks like i won in the end....
>>
>>26382489
>girl is with a guy who has cheated on her multiple times
>thinking she will stay faithful regardless of that
>implying she would be the slut for fucking other men after the guy she's with, cheated on her multiple times already

all of the couples where one cheats on the other and they stay together is because the other one ends up cheating too.
>>
>>26382326
>one other guy
BAHAHAHHAA
>>
File: 1453047824274.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453047824274.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>26382510
different guy but i kinda expect this to happen with my gf. I love the girl but i know i can move on if this happens.
>>
>>26377113
>how often do you worry about her cheating on you?
Not at all. For one, I always know where she is at any given moment and she sleeps in the same bed as me six days a week (the remaining night is spent at her grandparents).

Also, I'm fine with her having sex with other women. Men are off limits and I'd break up instantly if she ever did. In return, I have a blanco check to sleep with as many women as I want to.
>>
Pseudo-Chad here sleeping with a girl with a boyfriend. You should all be scared, literally no matter what you think, be paranoid as fuck.
>but my girl is different
99.99% chance she's not
>>
>>26382532
Same reaction i had, this fucker must be delusional if he thinks he can get away with cheating on a girl and the girl won't get her payback.

she has been plowed by 10 chads for every time this fucker has cheated on her, also women are fucking bitches, if you cheat on your gf the girl you cheated with will let your GF know because it makes them feel superior and don't give a shit if they ruin your relationship.
>>
File: 1453073620992.jpg (506KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453073620992.jpg
506KB, 1024x800px
>>26382514
sounds like you did buddy. i bet you $5 she'll message you very soon trying to talk about it all. when that happens i want you to shut her down hard for hurting you so bad. be happy without her, its the best way to get back at people who hurt you.
>>
>>26382542
>I'm fine with her having sex with other women. Men are off limits and I'd break up instantly if she ever did. In return, I have a blanco check to sleep with as many women as I want to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

She's fucking Chads every night she stays with her grandparents you fucking moron, how clueless do you morons have to be.

You're both either on a 100% commited relationship or you can accept that she's getting plowed by chads everytime she feels like it.
>>
>>26382513
Cheating. Horrible as it sounds, low self-esteem is pretty much king of all red flags. She will cheat on you the second a guy she considers out of her league hits on her. She'll regret it afterwards, only after the other guy turns her down for anything more than a fuckbuddy type relationship, but she will do it.
>>
>>26382542

How she'll fondly remember her nights with Grandpa Chad
>>
>>26382522
I mean tbqh i expect her to do something stupid in college, but weve talked and she knows if she does id leave her in a flash. plus she's always chatting up about living together and getting married when im done college. i really hope you find a girl who respects you one day dude, these delusions youre giving off are really sad
>>
>>26377113
about as often as i worry about a meteor hitting me in the face at work. ive been with her for 5 years and she had plenty of chances. it won't happen at least for a while.
>>
>>26382603
>She's fucking Chads every night she stays with her grandparents you fucking moron, how clueless do you morons have to be.
>You're both either on a 100% commited relationship or you can accept that she's getting plowed by chads everytime she feels like it.

Except I know for a fact that she doesn't and you can't convince me otherwise.

>her grandparents like me
>they'd be personally offended if she were not to head there straight after work
>I am free to check her phone whenever I feel like it

Trust me, I'd know.

>>26382627
>How she'll fondly remember her nights with Grandpa Chad
See above.
>>
man, its like none of you guys think a girl can be faithful at all.
>>
>>26382628
You're the delusional one here kid, you're also a degenerate piece of shit for cheating multiple times.

I'm just letting you know that she will get her payback BIGTIME in college, you can't go around cheating on girls (who only have to make themselves available to get fucked) and then expect them to just stay there with their arms crossed.

Don't talk about respect for your couple when you've cheated on yours multiple times, have fun eating chads cum whenever you eat her out btw.
>>
>>26382664
i cheated on her once, and i wont really be hurt if she cheats. I kinda expect her to do something stupid, ill just leave her if she does. but shes amazing, i trust her completely and i feel sorry you dont have someone like her in your life
>>
>>26382661
I'm older than most of y'all, and even if nobody believes it, I'm what you'd call a Chad. I assure you that you SHOULD default to assuming these ho's ain't loyal. I dunno if it was different in the old days, but nowadays women ain't held accountable for a god damn thing. Basically they live their lives as children. I wouldn't trust a woman anymore than I'd trust a six year old.
>>
>>26382661
its the situations they're presenting you stupid fuck, actually you might be the first moron who said he has cheated multiple times already.

case 1:

guy has cheated multiple times, genuinelly believes his girl hasn't cheated to get payback

case 2:

guy can fuck any girl he wants
girl can only fuck women men are off the question (yeah right she isn't fucking men when her partner is fucking women)

common sense kid, also women feel SUPERIOR to your partner whenever you cheat on her, they are known to let the partner know just because it gives them an ego boost.

To them they feel like this:

HAHAHAHA your BOYFRIEND didn't care that he has been with you for YEARS! I'm still so hot and AWESOME that he cheated on you with ME!
>>
>>26382698
thats probably why they cheat on you dude.
>>
It bothers me from time to time since she's the earner while I'm a stay at home dad, though that ties into worry about her not respecting me.
>>
>>26382690
I actually have a girlfriend but i haven't cheated on her, we're not in equal situations you stupid degenerate fuck.

You have already shown you don't care about her and you don't respect her.

She has gotten her payback BIG TIME and you will taste another man's cum when she's in college.
>>
>>26382743
already have ahhahaha
>>
>>26382649
>t. delusional moron who thinks he can have his cake and eat it too
>i can fuck any women XD
>MY GF ONLY FUX ME AND OTHER WOMEN
>a degenerate girl who agrees to be in a relationship like this will surely keep her word
>>
>>26382719
Like I said, I'm older than most of you guys. I went through my nice guy phase growing up. I don't think I need to spoil how that ended up. I know damn well had someone told young me what I know now, I'd laugh at them and call em bitter and all that shit, so I'm not here to convert anyone. I'm just letting y'all know, if you wanna save yourself some trouble, take to heart that women are about as loyal and honest as a school child.
>>
It helps to be smarter than your gf, learn her tells, etc. I know where mine is at all times and have a few ways of confirming her whereabouts. Also your chances of her wanting to chuck you decrease considerably if you lift and do other masculine activities
>>
>>26382804
>tfw I actually can
Believe me or not, I don't care. I trust her and she trusts me.
>>
>>26382848
forgot to mention that any chances of her being faithful go out of the window once you establish that YOU can see other people / cheat on her.
>>
>>26377113
If poo in loo ever did anything right, it's this:
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/28/world/la-fg-india-gumshoe-20120629
>>
>>26382869
Why would she need to trust you if you say you can fuck other women?

What can you do to betray her trust you fucking moron?

Remember me when you find out she has been seeing other men too, for a long time now.
>>
>>26378278
fucking teenagers
>>
>>26382875
You can't expect fidelity on her end if you're a fucking lecher, and in fact you wouldn't deserve it.
>>
>>26382914
We have 2 morons on the thread believing they can!

Can you believe how cucked they are, they're on a polyamory relationship, they just don't know it.
>>
If she cheated would you beat the shit out of him even if there would be a chance of charges being pressed?

I say yes, couldn't live with myself knowing that fucker got away with it
>>
>>26382933
They're high on roosh's bilge. It doesn't matter how macho you are any girl worth keeping responds to loyalty
>>
>>26382893
>Why would she need to trust you if you say you can fuck other women?
Because it was her idea, including the "I am only allowed to fuck other women" part.

>What can you do to betray her trust you fucking moron?
Lie to her, mistreat her or her cats, etc...

>>26382933
I know that my relationship is polyamorous. The key is not slipping into polygamy.

Seeing as you morons need further explanations:
Of course you have to establish a fixed set of rules for the whole thing. Ours roughly is this.

>one night stands only
>friends are off limits (no need to make things weird)
>women only (I'd theoretically be allowed to have sex with men as well, but I'm not teh gay or bi)
>If possible, return home afterwards
>kissing is off limits (feelings in general are, but this was important to both of us)
>tell each other immediately afterwards

We agreed that any breach of these rules will lead to either of us breaking up with the other in an instant and without second thoughts.
>>
>>26382970
Check out this top cuckold

>>26383035

Kid should be euthanized for being that stupid.
>>
>>26383148
Five star post right there. Once you grow up you'll realize that there's all kind of "stupid" arrangements that actually work.

Hell, a real cuck (not the /r9k/ definition of the word) is happy with being a cuck.
>>
Worried my current boyfriend will cheat on me...since he did cheat on his ex with me. Although he says that relatinship was dead and thanks me for helping him get out...
>>
>>26383202
>Once you grow up you'll realize that there's all kind of "stupid" arrangements that actually work.

You're less than 25 guaranteed.
>>
>>26383443
>You're less than 25 guaranteed.
Which would have nothing to do with being grown up or not.
>>
>>26383240
Good luck m8, you're fucked.
>>
>>26383491
>years you've been alive have nothing to do with giving you the experiences necessary to decide wether or not non monogamous relationships work

Look kid if you're ok with tasting other men's cum its ok, but don't try to paint it as another thing, because i'll call you out on your bullshit wether you like it or not.
>>
>>26383516
>muh experience
I've known people who've had more experience with life at age 18 than others I know do at age 30.

Age literally has nothing to do with it. It's how you've spend your life, not how long you've been at it.
>>
I just got my first girlfriend 3 months ago. It makes me sad but I constantly think that she is going to cheat on me, I can't explain it. She tells me she loves me and I truly love her but for some reason I just think that she is gonna get bored of me and end up cheating. I kinda want to break up just because I think one way or another I'll have my heart broken but I would regret it immediately cause I really do love her, and she would probably be a wreck
>>
File: 1455084742638.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1455084742638.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>26383495
Thanks anon, I know. I'm just gonna enjoy it while it lasts
>>
File: 1453774400203s.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453774400203s.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
>>26383543
>Age literally has nothing to do with it. It's how you've spend your life, not how long you've been at it.

And how have you spent your life kid?

You probably still depend on your parents and think you have a clue about the real world.
>>
>>26378150
>. A 7 month relationship and all I got out of it was fingering her one time. Fuck.

Top kek were you in highschool?
>>
>>26383543
Not even that guy, but almighty I hate you kids and you're "It's about life man" shit. A guy in his 40s and a kid in their teens can both have the same experiences, but both will experience them differently, because age. Age changes how you see things. I hate this fucking whiny kid mindset now of "Bruh, I went to Italy once with my family. I know the world"
>>
>>26383660
With every post he just proves how fucking delusional and clueless he is about life.
>>
>>26383613
>All those assumptions

I know, you're trying to make yourself look like the better man, but I'm not gonna play your game.

>>26383660
>Not even that guy, but almighty I hate you kids and you're "It's about life man" shit. A guy in his 40s and a kid in their teens can both have the same experiences, but both will experience them differently, because age. Age changes how you see things. I hate this fucking whiny kid mindset now of "Bruh, I went to Italy once with my family. I know the world"
Never said that age doesn't change your perception. And you're right it does. But not always for the better. I've learned long ago that being older doesn't make you a better or wiser person on account of being older.

>>26383673
And you keep on yapping about how right you are. So I guess we're both retards.
>>
She can't cheat on me.
She's essentially me. And I am her. She's my trusty tulpa.
>>
>>26383687
>being older doesn't make you a better or wiser person on account of being older.
It kinda does. There's a reason we historically looked to our elders for wisdom. Not well-traveled 20-somethings.
>>
>>26383735
>It kinda does. There's a reason we historically looked to our elders for wisdom. Not well-traveled 20-somethings.
We mainly looked to them because there was no other source of knowledge/wisdom until the beginning of the 20th century (yes, there were books, but most people were illiterate). That and the subconscious assumption that elders/parents are always right, because they raised us.

I'm not saying an older person can't be wiser, but age doesn't default to wisdom. Personal experience has told me otherwise.
>>
>>26383687
> I've learned long ago that being older doesn't make you a better or wiser person on account of being older.
>says a kid who's not even 21 by his posts

I'll sleep now but you're delusional kiddie, only relationships that can truly work are monogamous and that's a tiny tiny tiny minority, if you believe for a second your whore of a gf isn't sleeping around while being ok with a polyamory relationship then you need to order a helium tank ASAP.
>>
>>26383800
>assumptions, assumptions, assumptions
I agree, you sound older than me. Mainly, you sound like my gf's mother's partner. And that guy keeps defending racism on the account that he's older and therefore knows better.
>>
>>26383562
What makes you think this?
>>
>>26383694
stop this meme t b q h f a m i ly
>>
>>26383843
For what purpose should I cease the use of this succulent memetic material?
>>
>>26383838
she cheated on her ex with me, and she has a slutty past
>>
>>26383907
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

OK you're just a willing cuckold, pump and dump bro, don't invest in that whore.
>>
>>26383907
how slutty was the past?
>>
>>26383925
Not sure the details but I know she's had at least 8 partners
>>
File: CloseupOfWomensFingers.jpg (211KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
CloseupOfWomensFingers.jpg
211KB, 600x433px
If you could so easily tell when a woman cheated and how she really was, no man would get divorced or get cheated on ever again.

All of these people saying they "trust" her and think she is "caring and kind" are dimwitted as fuck. So too did every other idiot think so about their partner, that is always comes by surprise is because they hide their true intentions well. The truth is women get far more attention than men these days and you'd be an idiot to think it doesn't cross their mind, and even more that they'll be loyal every day. All kind of people get cheated on by every kind of girl. There's always that one who is "surprised" by finding out his gf was really a whore. And the rich 10/10 who still gets cheated on.

The only thing to do is cheat on her the week after she becomes your gf, so as to have an "insurance" incase she ever cheats on you, because she will.

It's almost like you already forgot Eggman and his final, most enlightening video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>26378217
>Chad
>Fat
Pick one
Chads are always /fit/
>>
>>26384086
Some chads are bear mode. Actually, quite a few chads are bear mode once they're over ~24.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.