[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is god to be considered evil or at least supportive of evil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1454105186445.jpg (632KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454105186445.jpg
632KB, 1600x900px
Is god to be considered evil or at least supportive of evil?

Personally I consider god, as the greatest most fundamental progenitor of all realities, and as such, though through small scopes, we can determine the proportions of that which has been created and continues to generate in reality.

It's almost nothing but pain and suffering as far as the eye and mind can see.

Should god be destroyed at all costs? If not, why?
>>
This reminds me of that cave allegory.

You think it is all pain and suffering but all you see are shadows flickering on the wall of a cave.

There are many unknowns to consider. Indeed the potential for choosing peace and love was always there for the human being. For is the human not defined by its ability to choose?
>>
>>26376950
No, our suffering is a result of us being bestowed free will. It's our own fault, not god's. God gave us free will so we could choose to worship him or not. That's how he separates the believers and disbelievers and how he decides whether we go to heaven or hell.

The evil that you see is the cause of humans.
>>
You think he feels guilty even a little bit about how he treated his angels?

You ever think that he wished for things the way it was like in the garden of eden in its hayday.
Or when him and the devil was still buddies.

But even he feels a need for convential dichotomies or something?
>>
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." - Isaiah 45:7
>>
>>26376950

RELIGION IS MADE UP MYTH YOU LOW IQ LOSERS

ROOOOOOOOOFL

FUCK YOU CUNTS ARE SO DUMB

KILL YOURSELVES
>>
>>26377607
If you dehumanise god and simply him an "infinite creation engine" then dichotomies are absolutely necessary in order to generate greater varieties of circumstances.

>more energy and less energy (gravity)
>Opposite electrical charges (electromagnetism)

And then from there the potentials for what could be created next are infinite. So the quite niche dichotomy of good and evil must necessarily arise at some point in the creation. As well as any other kind of dichotomy you can think of.
>>
>>26376950
Evil is a tool used by God for his purpose/plan. He isn't evil nor does evil. His glory comes before man's well-being. A fallen world corrupted by sin is nothing but suffering and pain. Only in Heaven where sin is non-existent will there be no pain and suffering. He shouldn't be destroyed because everything has been tainted by sin, our reasoning included so we wrongly curse God and forsake him. Finding salvation in Jesus Christ fixes this misunderstanding clearing your mind.
>>
Major cope by delusional religious morons.

You're not special, and God doesn't love you, losers.

Free will has been debunked.
>>
>>26377852
>He thinks freedom of will is binary
>>
>>26377906

Religious scum.

lololololol
>>
File: tipping point.jpg (114KB, 640x871px) Image search: [Google]
tipping point.jpg
114KB, 640x871px
For about a week or so now I've noticed these philosophy posts.

>This post about the Problem of Evil for the Existence of God but as understood by a teenage edgelord
>All these earlier posts about free will being an illusion
>The freshman level philosophy curriculum at a lot of colleges includes the existence of Free Will and the Problem of Evil for the Existence of God

It's like I'm riding shotgun to baby's first philosophy class.
>>
>>26378295
>read the Enchiridion, The Meditations, and The Epistles
>master Stoic Sage is born

I remember my first forays into philosophy. Good times were had.
>>
>>26377737
Even if you anthropomorphize him

You think even god cannot escape the dichotomy of good and evil?
>>
>>26378295
>Being this egotistic

hue you are a stereotype
>>
>>26376950
He is a ruthless leader, someone you don't want to fuck with.

Strong leadership is needed, even for god.
>>
you need religion because your life is SHIT

magic isn't real you jesuscucks
>>
>>26378653
Says the guy shitposting on /r9k/...

Look there's a certain level of maturity you reach eventually where you understand people who act like you. From that perspective the hostility you represent is akin to a child's experiment.

I hope you realise this too some day.
>>
>>26378852
You're fucking schizophrenic.

Shut the fuck up, crazy. LOL.
>>
>>26378881
I know you're just fucking around because you're bored, but seriously you are human and what I wrote is something to consider.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.