[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't normal fags think suicide is a joking matter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: feels suicidal pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
feels suicidal pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x245px
Why don't normal fags think suicide is a joking matter?
>>
>>26376186

It's not a joking matter because the reason you're considering it is to end the pain that you are suffering through every single day, and it sucks because as I read through the r9k posts I realize that most of you just don't have anyone who cares about you.

Or you were treated like shit when you were a kid and it traumatized you. You blame yourselves for your pain and you want to escape it.

and I know you could all be happy if you only knew that you aren't worthless.

and by the way, none of you are worthless. You're all worth being loved. You're all worth being held. You're all worth it.

I wish I could personally sit down with each and every one of you and be your friend until things got better. The only reason I don't do that is because I'm mortal, and have a limited amount of time to live on this earth.
>>
>>26376290
Aw, thank you.

Suicide is a joking matter, once you stop taking your problems seriously you realise how meaningless they are. Joking about it helps. It can't enter self deprecation territory though, or it gets worse.
>>
>>26376186
Suicide is a joking matter because everything is a joking matter. There's nothing that can be joked about that won't somehow offend someone somewhere, so might as well joke about what you want to and let the people who cry "muh feelings" keep crying
>>
>>26376290
>none of you are worthless. You're all worth being loved. You're all worth being held. You're all worth it.
[citation needed]
>>
File: Betrayal.gif (993KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Betrayal.gif
993KB, 500x374px
>>26376290
But then we would have to kill you.
>>
>>26376290
My problem is far from the things you wrote. I had food parents, not way too poor, etc.
But thanks anyway, your words feel warm.
>>
>>26377544
>I had food parents
nice dubs Mr. Pizza!
>>
File: DubsgettingCheka'd.png (88KB, 338x446px) Image search: [Google]
DubsgettingCheka'd.png
88KB, 338x446px
>>26377544
>>26377566
Is the chain happening again?!
>>
>>26376290
no, I am considering it because life is a nuisance with a net negative value and it is senseless to continue my cycle of DNA addiction, especially with impending disaster
>>
>>26377566
LOL. Nice dubs yourself.
>>
because the strong have a natural inclination to banish the weak from the tribe. Suicide kind of takes care of this itself
>>
>>26376186

Life is a joke. Some get a good hand, some don't, but we all die or become invalid before we even get going.
>>
>>26376290
What a sweet post.
>>
I don't know about "laughing matter" but I wish they would stop taking it so seriously and "rescuing" people from committing suicide and acting like its a dramatic thing. I will only be killing myself because life is a silly pain in the ass. If I kill myself it will be like throwing out expired milk, no big deal.
>>
>>26378907

This. Preventing people from offing themselves should be a crime.
>>
>>26378952

Most people who attempted suicide and survived say attempting suicide was a mistake and they feel better a year later. Obviously every case is different but surely you can see the difference between someone whose life is really ruined and some hormonal teenager who is mostly blowing things out of proportion and will probably be fine in a few years.
>>
>>26376290

Thanks.

Also my post is highly original, and I thought you should know that.
>>
>>26378907
THIS
Holy shit so much this

It's like guys calm the fuck down we're all going to die anyway
Doesn't matter when
>>
File: 1376416736309.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1376416736309.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>26376290
You sound like a grade A fuckin' faggot

The only people on this board are normie scum and losers with no reason to live; there is no in between
>>
>>26376290
thanks anon, made me feel a bit better actually
>>
>>26379112

> It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem
Hmm, I attempted one 20 years ago, and feel like maybe I should have followed through. My problems didn't go away, they got worse. Every day is a struggle.
>>
>>26379112
So I should attempt suicide then? I would like to feel better in a year to be honest
>>
>>26376290
perhaps you are a resident of london?
>>
Because they haven't lived it whereas to us it's an everyday thing. They think it's some serious crossing the line shit whereas to us it's just as much a common and harmless thing as stubbing your toe. It's like how normies make the same jokes about the weather or sports over and over again because those things are super common in their lives.
>>
>>26378907
there's this suicide prevention ad on the radio I hear sometimes that makes me cringe so hard. It's like "suicide prevention is EVERYONE'S business".
No it's not fuck off lmao. fucking normie morals
>>
>>26376186
>Why don't normal fags think suicide is a joking matter?

because normal fags think life is worth living
>>
>>26379996
essentially this. normies think people who commit suicide just do it spontaneously without thinking. They don't factor in the years of torture and anguish that lead to it. To them if you save someone from suicide you've done them a favor because life is so good.
>>
File: distraction.jpg (16KB, 251x256px) Image search: [Google]
distraction.jpg
16KB, 251x256px
>>26380059
>life sucks
>job sucks
>everything sucks
>end it all

>wake up in hospital
>close call there pardner
>we'll fix you right up and get you back to work in a jiffy
>>
>>26376186
I don't know. Out of everyone I know, I'm probably the one who considers suicide the most.
And I joke about "ending it once and for all" every now and then. It is funny. Like yesterday
>anon, why do you smoke? You're slowly killing yourself
>Yeah, I'm too much of a coward to end it quickly
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.