[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I buy gifts off Amazon but have it sent to a friend in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1429866399330.jpg (143KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429866399330.jpg
143KB, 640x800px
How do I buy gifts off Amazon but have it sent to a friend in another country? Specifically Japan.
>>
>>26375590
Amazon.jp
Baka
>>
>>26375713
That's it? I have a fear of online shopping and have only bought two or three things online in my life. Is there an extra fee or anything?
>>
>>26375766
Maybe a small shipping fee.
Are you able to navigate the site in japanese?
>>
>>26375766
>I have a fear of online shopping

Have we found the ultimate robot?
>>
>>26375836
I learned a little Japanese. As long as it's not kanji I can understand or figure it out. I have to find a good gift for a girl now. Do you know what is popular with them? We've talked for a long time and share the same interests, so I can probably find something myself that she'd like.
>>
>>26376092
You have similar interests, that's a good start.

You should just be able to add their address at checkout and pay with your card or PayPal or whatever.
>>
>>26376092
When I read the OP I hoped you weren't some beta orbiter throwing presents at a whore.

I'm disappointed bro.

But go for it, it's not like you're losing anything except for your dignity.
>>
>>26376090
How does it not terrify you guys? Especially people who buy tons of shit online. What if some motherfucker steals your credit card info, or something like that? Yeah you can scan for viruses and shit, but what if the scans don't find it? Then what if the package is damaged and it's electronic or a collectible? What if it got sent to the wrong house and I can never get it back and then some motherfucker finds what I like to buy online? If the package does arrive fine, I have to deal with the fucking delivery guy sometimes. I don't know if the package goes to the mail box or to my door. Sometimes when I'm not home, the mail man puts the package in a vase on my porch or even worse they take it to the post office and I have to go out there when they're open and pick it up. Sometimes the package is late and I don't know if it got lost, or sent to my neighbors, or if some motherfucker stole it off my porch. These are just a few reasons I hate online shopping. There's just so many fucking things that could go wrong. I'm serious about all this. Not even joking, guys. My dad would order things online and I was always the one who had to answer the door for the mail man since I'm home most of the time. But thanks for the help.

>>26376246
She actually sent me gifts first. She's really nice and we've been talking for years now. It would make sense that I give her something in return.
>>
>>26376356
Then be a good boy and select something good desu.
>>
>>26376356
Ordering online is such a common thing that people understand things can go wrong. I've never known anyone around me to have issues with card info from ordering from a site like that, you'll be fine a huge majority of the time. Don't even think about that.

If there's something wrong with your delivery; it arrives broken, it gets lost in shipping, whatever, talk to the site's support. Especially good with Amazon, their customer support is amazing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.