[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me she's a whore like all the others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Remind me she's a whore like all the others
>>
Fucking DO IT YOU FAGS
>>
She's special and not like the others man.
>>
>>26375825
Not true NOT TRUE
>>
Please help guys
>>
File: AkagiReally.png (78KB, 334x300px) Image search: [Google]
AkagiReally.png
78KB, 334x300px
>>26375330
I know.
In fact, knowing that its reassuring cause I know whores gonna be whores.
What are whore for OP?
>>
>girl starts talking to me last monday
>comes and visits me while I work that night (easy student worker job at University)
>kisses me
>we keep taking every day
>she comes over to my house a few times, makes out with me but nothing more
>we hang out and talk almost every day
>yesterday she cuts it off suddenly
>she comes into the building that I work in last night, but ignores me and does hw in another study room, makes sure I know she's there
>I try to talk to her
>she pretends nothing is wrong but is obviously pissed
>I learn from another dude that she has a boyfriend out of state
>I was just some shit on the side
Fuck women, this is why I never approach them.
>>
Never treat a woman as more than human. She's just a person like the rest of us.
>>
>>26377181
It'll never cease to amaze me how easy it is for them to treat that like nothing at all
>>
>have e-gf
>every one knows she's been around the block
>pretty much accuse her of lying to me about something
>she calls me on skype
>she is starting to cry talking to me because of what i said
>get a hard on
>>
>>26375330
>
maybe shes not a whore, I accidentally let go of a marriage material chick because of this logic, dont do it anon
>>
>>26377680
No. She's a whore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.