[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting Over an Ex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Anybody here been in love before? I was with my ex for 10 years. Made it through long distance, an enlistment, living together then about a year ago she just says she doesn't love me anymore. Its been 8 months and I still can't shake her. I've blocked her number for rid of anything that reminds me of her but she is still the first and last thing I think about everyday. How to I stop it?
>>
>>26375264
That's a rebounds booty btw not her I deleted all hers
>>
>>26375264
Is this her ass? Because I'm not sure posting her ass with your blog post is going to endear you to her.
>>
I know your feel, bud. Happened to me recently. I don't know how to make it better. It's hard to stop thinking about a person you're just so used to being with.

What I did and am doing is just is just forcibly hardening my heart. Yeah sometimes I'll dry in the shower when I think of her, but I know that I'm much stronger than to let myself crumple up and die over this.
>>
Get a new gf and wait. Took me 7 months after my new gf to get over my ex and to have everything stop reminding me of her. Also try and focus on her flaws.
>>
File: 1436282953733.jpg (758KB, 2048x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1436282953733.jpg
758KB, 2048x1543px
Nothing but the fullness of time, Op.
I know it's a shitty answer, but it's all I can do for you. Find way to occupy your time, slowly reclaim things that were both of yours, and one day you're going to wake up and just not feel the impact every moment.

It's still going to hurt, every day. But it will get better.
>>
how do I get over someone that I've never been with
>>
I'm pleasantly surprised by the thoughtful comments in this thread

> no reeeeeeeing
>>
>>26375379
Pretty much this. Get rid of anything that reminds you of her. Do not communicate with her. Attempt to get away from any places that you might have frequented together.

Remove any trace of her from your life and attempt to fill your time with things you enjoy. I have the same problem. I've thought about a girl every day for years. We have no chance, our relationship is so complicated it'd never work. But I still think about her and dream about it. In time it's gotten better, like the other anon said. In time it'll get better.
>>
>>26375393
yes please someone answer this.
>>
>>26375264
it takes time anon, i was with someone for 2 years that said they didnt love me anymore. I got over it in about 3 months granted im in college so i started having a lot more fun when i became single. Just try to have some fun and hangout with friends, thats what helped me
>>
>>26375393
Just stop talking to them or hanging out with them, you will get over them pretty quickly. Also talking to a new person will help a lot
>>
File: DSC_0358.jpg (548KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0358.jpg
548KB, 3264x2448px
>>26375264
I love big booty bitches, big booty bitches ooooh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg

Seriously though familia, that ass looks shitty. She looks like a boy who is not sure whether to be a woman or a guy.

No such bullshit for me, i like the boooootay
>>
>>26375372
Had a rebound within a month, was with her for about 4 months before I realized I didnt like her as much as she liked me. She was awesome and super hot too but just wasn't the same. The booty pictured in the OP is a new girl who is eh all around. So far new girl + time isn't working.
>>26375841
Tried this I'm actually in college now but being the old guy in all freshman classes isn't really my thing. I have a few work buddies who I'll go out with but most are married or about to be married so I'm usually the third wheel.
>>26375379
This seems to be the predominant solution and I fucking hate that. I'm just supposed deal with it forever until one day I wake up and don't think of her as much? How the fuck am I supposed ro remain sober with this shit? How the he'll am I going to love anyone else when i can't force myself to stop loving her?
>>
File: tumblr_mkcptotGdp1s23jhyo1_500.jpg (93KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkcptotGdp1s23jhyo1_500.jpg
93KB, 500x318px
>>26376602
I don't know how you're supposed to, Anon. But sadly, this is your reality now, and you're going to have to. It was mine, and apparently, a lot of other robots have felt this at one point or another.

Take a week, month, whatever you need to consumed by depression.
Then, when you're getting tired of wallowing, get out and do something. Pick up a hobby, connect with some of your favorite things pre-ten year experience. I'm reminded constantly of my ex of five years, but I've [i] had [/i] to move on. Wether you want to or not, one day you're going to realize that and believe it, too.

The fullness of time can do some really crazy things, robot. I'm sorry you had to endure something no human should ever have to.
>>
>>26376602
>Had a rebound within a month, was with her for about 4 months before I realized I didnt like her as much as she liked me.

There's nothing wrong with this. This is my ideal relationship. Women are more lovey dovey in the first place and they should always think your cooler rhan them. Ive been in a relationship like this for 3 years with no major issues
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.