[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Elliot Rodgers was full Asian, would he have been cucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: find the cuck.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
find the cuck.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
If Elliot Rodgers was full Asian, would he have been cucked?

Althought Asians grow up in strict families, their parents are attentive. Hapas grow up in families that are both neglectful and inattentive.
>>
>small penis or generally believed to have one
>still would have been short
Had little to do with his race besides the fact he was a short male as a result of being partially Asian, it had everything to do with his height or lack thereof.

Blacks mostly grow up with part time parents (latch key kids) but aren't nearly as often social pariahs due to them possessing height. That's all that matters, if you don't have it just die
>>
File: baitlq.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
baitlq.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
obvious /r/asianmasculinity is obvious
>>
File: elliot.jpg (294KB, 1333x888px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
294KB, 1333x888px
>>26375206
I don't think the height was the issue.

African Americans are only 5'9'' on average.
>>
>>26375674
http://imgur.com/a/rHASF#0

Height was the sole limiting factor for Rodger and most asian men
>>
File: 20160206.jpg (346KB, 1080x895px) Image search: [Google]
20160206.jpg
346KB, 1080x895px
>>26375768
Well he was not only short but weak. A lot of short Asian guys are strong (see weightlifting competitions).

Also Spics are shorter than Asians and they don't get manlet status.
>>
>>26375863
Strength doesn't matter if you're short, because tall men are not only on average stronger but they're perceived to be more strong. Asians have their women taken and bred by white men as a result of the fact they're perceived to be less masculine, not because they're actually less masculine.

Rogers only mistake was that he was born short, if he was 6'4 from a rich divorced family where his dad didn't give a shit his photo at the Hunger Games premiere would have gotten thousands of likes on social media and he'd have been getting his dick sucked by some pretty white sorority girl as we speak. Instead he was born a manlet and had to suffer like the rest of us robots as a result.

Personality, strength, looks, none of that shit matters. It's all about height
>Spics are shorter
and white guys cuck them in their own countries as well
>>
File: kpoop.jpg (57KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
kpoop.jpg
57KB, 500x214px
>>26375939
Lu Xiao Jun is only 5'8'' 77kg but his snatch is 176kg. Behdad Salimi is 6'6'' 165 kg, more than twice twice his weight, but his snatch is only 214kg.

So you think that if Elliot had the exact same face and personality but was tall, he could have been laid?
>>
>>26376047
If Elliot Roger was tall he would have never developed his personality, he'd have had positive reinforcement from women and his peers his entire life even if his face was unattractive

The weak 6'6 guy will always get more pussy than the strong 5'8 man
>>
>>26376047
>So you think that if Elliot had the exact same face and personality but was tall, he could have been laid?
But that's not possible because his personality was partly as a result of his height. Had he been taller then his personality would not have been the same.
>>
>>26376065
I don't think so. 5'8'' is only 2 inches below the white average. 6'6'' is 8 inches above. At some point, being abnormal is much worse. I remember the OKCupid data where guys 6'-6'1'' had the most dating opportunities and the matches dropped precipitously for men over 6'4''.
>>
>>26375163
No, he would've just blended in with the other Asians at school and get an assigned Asian gf from friend groups.

Halfies get no such help.
>>
>>26376093
No one wants an "average" man, below average is even less desirable. Women want big 6'6 giants so they can feel protected and feminine, that's why athletes with similar physiques are popular with women prior to financial success.
>>
>>26376093
>Being 6'6 is worse than being 5'8
Kek. There are literally no downsides of being that tall. You have to add alot more height before it becomes a negative.
>>
>>26375163
Maybe. It must suck being cucked from birth by having a white dad that is taller and probably had a bigger dick than him.
>>
>>26376159
Man as a guy about 5'8 I would give everything I won to be 6'6, at that women pretty much just openly stare at you when you walk past. So many social benefits

Can't wait to kill myself and be reborn a lanklet.
>>
File: azn.png (758KB, 906x594px) Image search: [Google]
azn.png
758KB, 906x594px
>>26376175
>bigger dick
He had to get a Malaysian mail order bride, despite being a rich hollywood exec, so I doubt it.

Granted, it is Elliot who is being compared.
>>
>>26376196
Don't kill yourself though. I'm 5'6.
>>
>>26376230
He was directing commercials when Elliot was born, when he divorced his wife he remarried the daughter of a wealthy Moroccan
>>
>>26376230
do roids help your facial aesthetics?
hes obviously way more ripped but his face got hella handsome
>>
>>26376267
I think he just started being himself
>>
>>26376230

The thing I love most about those transformations is how the first pic is from before they're 26 and the second pic is post-26. Men truly do age like fine wine. It's all about that jaw definition.
>>
>>26376267

Jaws, for some reason, are rarely fully developed in younger men except for test-pumped faggots. His face didn't change but his jaw did.
>>
Weak bait asians are cucked constantly by whites. You posting pictures of asians guy in friendzone doesn't prove the AVERAGE.
>>
>>26376332
so how the fuck did it make his jaw structure bigger
>>
File: 1358976856998.jpg (33KB, 338x310px) Image search: [Google]
1358976856998.jpg
33KB, 338x310px
>>26376267
>>26376463
Look at his lips. In the first image his face is neutral but in the second he's tensing his eyebrows/forehead and his lips indicate that he's stretching his mouth outward. He's also looking downward at a specific angle.
Fitfags like this learn tricks like women when it comes to pictures because they become just as vain as them.
>>
>>26376786
Also lighting and shadows are being used to increase the appearance of definition.
His whole face in the first pic is receiving light but in the second it's carefully chosen to highlight some areas while hiding others.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.