[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you own a gun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

Its a great hobby for robots
>hunting down your tendies
>going to the range alone to keep your mind off depression and on your groupings for a while
>cleaning your gun and being a productive neet
>defense against normie hordes
>>
File: DoXPc5q.jpg (70KB, 960x1014px) Image search: [Google]
DoXPc5q.jpg
70KB, 960x1014px
Because I have my swords
>>
File: ruger.jpg (241KB, 1100x676px) Image search: [Google]
ruger.jpg
241KB, 1100x676px
I kinda want a .22 so I can shoot the squirrels in my moms yard
>>
>>26375094
I got into rifles last year, and it first it was jarring getting into the hobby. Now it just creates excitement when I go to the range. I invite people now to come with me and its always been a blast.
>>
>tfw can't buy a handgun because not 21 yet
I hate California
>>
File: tumblr_nwemzorIOH1sctutso1_540.jpg (67KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwemzorIOH1sctutso1_540.jpg
67KB, 540x360px
I just have this revolver, thinking of getting a CC permit soon
>>
File: ub-1674.jpg (1MB, 2144x1424px) Image search: [Google]
ub-1674.jpg
1MB, 2144x1424px
>>26375094
Lets just say those normies think twice before messing with me when I pull out my blade
>>
>>26375094
Because I live in scandinavia and people are terrified of guns and the laws are as a result completely retarded.
>you have to be an active shooting club member to get a license for a handgun
>no shooting clubs are open for new members in my city
Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>26375094
I don't live in the US
would there still be shooting ranges in the uk, just for hobbyists, because I'd be interested to try
I remember going to one while on holiday when I was about 10 and it was pretty cool
>>
>>26375497
also this sucks because I've been interested in guns for a long time. Best I can do is watch gun channels on youtube
>>
>>26375275
I thought you needed to be 21 in most states to buy a handgun? NH has really relaxed gun laws you still need to be 21.
>>
>>26375497
This.

I get that they want to minimize nutjobs shooting in schools and other shit where someone flips and opens fire, but let's be real. Most of these security methods are meant to make you feel safer, not actually make you safer.

I wouldn't object if you just needed to have a doctor's approval and get through a retard test at the police station or something, but a shooting club or a hunting club? And even then you need to use the club's weaponry and meet a shooting quota of two years before you can actually buy a firearm? On top of that, even the most basic firearms are so festered with taxes and bureaucracy it takes weeks to months even if a shop has it in their shelves or warehouse.

Bureaucratic bullshit at its finest. Just one more thing to remind me why I hate our species for being so dumb on a collective level.
>>
>>26375094
>hunting down your tendies
You don't hunt a domesticated animal
>>
>>26375725
maybe he makes turkey tendies
>>
>>26375705
Sweden as well? Best part was a while ago after some gang shooting, someone had used an ak47 or something, and the politicians said they need to make stricter gun laws. I mean it's fucking impossible as it is to get an ak47 so what are they thinking with exactly?
>>
>>26375094
I own a few rifles and a shotgun. I agree that it is a satisfying hobby however the costs have risen rapidly over the last few years. When I got trap shooting the cost every time I pull the trigger is about .30 cents not including the cost to get out there and back. If you want to shoot cheaply .22 used to be the way to go, now it's almost impossible to find ammo where I live.
>>
I have 3 stripped receivers that I plan to build into rifles at some point. I've been meaning to buy more rifles and buy some handguns, but I don't have a car, so getting rifles will be a bit of a pain. Also, I think I need to get a state ID before I can buy a gun. my last learners permit expired years ago. As for handguns, I live in The Democratic People's Republic of Maryland where I need to get a "Hand Gun Qualification License" before I can buy hand guns.
>>
>>26375275
It's a federal law, everywhere you live you need to be 21. I am sure California sucks though.
>>
>>26375540
Plenty of ranges throughout the UK m8, there is a bit more paperwork you have to go through to get a rifle rather than a shotgun though.
The laws around what you can and cannot have are a bit retardsd though: you could own a .50 BMG sniper rifle if shoot at a club that can accommodate it, but having even a tiny .22 Olympic pistol is a guaranteed trip prison.
>>
My mom won't let me even though she has a gun license. She won't say it but I think she thinks I'll kill everyone if we own a gun. Instead she just uses it to go on weekend shooting trips I'm not invited to.
>>
File: Tg-dragoon.jpg (56KB, 849x351px) Image search: [Google]
Tg-dragoon.jpg
56KB, 849x351px
I'm an autist with social anxiety in an anti-gun state, nobody's going to approve my license if I try to get one.

I am trying to save money for a percussion revolver though.
>>
File: 4562.jpg (788KB, 1400x1184px) Image search: [Google]
4562.jpg
788KB, 1400x1184px
I do.

Outdated pic, added a bunch more since it was taken but haven't updated it.
>>
>>26376933
What model mp5 clone do you have?
>>
>>26377178
GSG-5 in .22lr

the first generation model that made HK so butthurt they sued for patent infringement
>>
File: 20160210_131820.jpg (493KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20160210_131820.jpg
493KB, 1200x1600px
Who here Australian?

Have quite a few guns (Started buying them when i was collecting WW2 memorabilia), but also sold quite a few like my old 98K. Don't care much about shooting lead even though I've got 6k rounds in my gun-safe. Probably take my guns out once every 7-8 months if even.

Much prefer lifting weights and riding motorcycles over such a flamboyant sport.
>>
File: 435.png (33KB, 295x326px) Image search: [Google]
435.png
33KB, 295x326px
>>26375497
>and people are terrified of guns
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.