[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me. >Have sister that dates a black dude. (Yeah I know,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (34KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 680x583px
>Be me.
>Have sister that dates a black dude. (Yeah I know, coal burner slut, whore, etc.)
>I've met the guy.
>He's ok around me and pretty chill, but whenever I see him on campus he's full nog with him and his other nog buddies.
>Sister seems happy with him. But I just don't really trust him.

I understand it's my sister's life and I shouldn't be so controlling of it but I'm really conflicted about this guy. My sister and I don't have the greatest relationship with our parents, so they don't really care about what's going on, so I'm essentially her care-taker. What do I do, fellow robots?
>>
>>26375086
>What do I do, fellow robots?
grow up
>>
Nothing you can do
>>
>dating a nigger

She clearly doesnt care about herself, so why should you care about her
>>
>>26375086
It is understandable you have the instinct to protect your sister. But in this case, you have to realize she is not worth defending anymore. It is a shit situation, but you have to realize you lost a battle and move on.
>>
File: divorce_3.jpg (65KB, 584x358px) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65KB, 584x358px
>>26375086
200% more likely

numbers don't lie
>>
>>26375086
Nothing you can do, unfortunately. Just hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
>>
>>26375159
Yeah, unless the relationship is obviously abusive there's no reason to intervene. The best possible scenario is that you alienate your sister and make an ass of yourself.
>>
>>26375238
is the yellow asian or mexican?
>>
>>26375205
This, treat her like shes invisible, shes clearly not worth anybodies time.
>>
>>26375086
Explain to her that he's probably a player, and he's probably going to cheat on her. Remind her that she could get an S. T. D. from him, and once she gets one she'll have it for life. Also explain to her that Blacks are less likely to respect women, and she's going back 20-50 years in women's rights by dating him. Since he's the type of guy who goes full nig nog get her to realize he'll lie and say whatever he needs to to get in her pants. It's a huge mistake, and you just gotta find a way to get her to understand that.
>>
>>26375322
The worst thing is if I ever see them hanging out on campus, they're always either holding hands with one another, making out, or he's grabbing her ass while he's walking. I can't just run over and beat the shit out of him for doing that, because I know I'll be pushing her further into his arms. So I just tell my sister whenever he isn't around "hey cool it with the public displays of affection, everyone around you thinks you're a clown when you do shit like that" on the off chance she'll understand.
>>
he'll leave you a niece/nephew and skip town soon enough
>>
>>26375430
>everyone around you thinks you're a clown when you do shit like that"
>a clown
Lol no one would care about you saying some shit like that
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>26375086
People act differently around different people
>i act normal/reserved around females
>and i act like a tard around my friends
>>
>>26375526
What would you rather I say "Jesus Christ, you look fucking stupid doing that shit in public"?
>>
>>26375846
You just come off as bitter OP, face the facts she's getting bred by some big nigger and there's nothing you can do about it but wait for a mixed baby you'll inevitably wind up helping to raise.
>>
>>26375280
Asian. Hispanics love interracial marrying with blacks, so there would be plenty of data for that chart if it were them.
>>
>>26375086
>>26375205
>>26375245
>>26375322
>>26375430

So do you guys actually think this way or are you being edgy for the sake of irony, I honestly can't tell
>>
>>26375991
I would have no problem with the guy if he didn't have the possibility of going full nog on my sister and possibly beating her, but I always have that in the back of my mind with this guy.
>>
>>26376150
If you seriously think he's going to fall into some melanin induced frenzy and beat your sister just because he's a nigger you're fucking retarded
>>
File: 1358979260653.png (294KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1358979260653.png
294KB, 1200x1200px
>>26375086
>Have sister that dates a black dude

>My sister and I don't have the greatest relationship with our parents

Nothing you can do, OP. She's an idiot trying to get back at daddy, but hopefully she won't breed with it.
>>
>>26375991
I know 1 black that I trust. He is from Kenya and is a Computer Science major and acts Whiter than me. Every American black is a degenerate coon. He dindu nuffin
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.