[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do believe the universe will end?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1023KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1023KB, 2592x1936px
How do believe the universe will end?
>>
File: 1219609864679.jpg (25KB, 504x320px) Image search: [Google]
1219609864679.jpg
25KB, 504x320px
unintended consequence
>>
I beleive it will end by the true vacuum
>>
When my brain shuts off and I die.

Literally everything after that is of no consequence to me so why should I worry about something trillions of years from now?
>>
>>26374152
I don't know, i just want to know how it'll all end.
>>
>>26374078
Suddenly and violently.
>>
reminder that anything existing beyond your immediate sensory faculties is a cognitive fabrication
>>
By the start of the new one
Or
Eternal recurrence.
>>
It's gonna shrink back into a single point and then explode again
>>
>>26374078
There is no logical reason for the universe to end outside an artificial black hole, in which, the universe would collapse within itself.

Cern activated their machine but it lead to a nuclear fire and destroyed itself. If they rebuild it, theres a chance of them causing the blackhole again.
>>
>>26374078
Current theories suggest heat death.

Your virtual universe simulator ends when you die though.
>>
>>26374598
like turning off an old black and white TV where it all concentrates to one bright dot in the center?

kids don't get this reference
>>
>>26374078
The Coming of the Great White Handkerchief
>>
all the light will go out the planets and matter will still be there but it will be pitch black cold darkness everywhere.
>>
File: alone and sad.jpg (91KB, 900x584px) Image search: [Google]
alone and sad.jpg
91KB, 900x584px
with a bottle of Jack and the pistol in the other room.
>>
>>26374673
lol here's your reply
>>
>>26374709
triple double dole lol

heres YOUR reply
>>
not with a bang but with a whimper

alternatively

ice is also great, and would suffice
>>
>>26374078
another, better universe will integrate this one into itself
>>
>>26374078

Big Freeze
>>
>>26374078
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
>10^10^10^58 years from now: Estimated time for a quantum fluctuation-generated Big Bang to produce a new universe identical to our own, assuming that every new universe obeyed the same laws of physics and contained at least the same number of subatomic particles.
>universe identical to our own
you repeat >tfw no gf ad infinitum
the ride never ends
>>
>>26374870

i guess i better do something epic then if im just going to loop my pathetic life over and over
>>
>>26374998
but you already did maybe, you'll find out

just kick back and enjoy the ride
>>
>>26374078
Big Crunch or Big Freeze.
We willl be long death before any of those, so I dont think much about it
>>
like a bang
a big one
>>
not with a bang but a whimper
>>
>>26374078
annoying tripfaggotry with poor english
>>
>>26374078

The universe is continually ending and being reborn.
>>
zombie apocalypse
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.