[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a look at this and tell me how it makes you feel, you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1454966967316.png (14KB, 1036x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1454966967316.png
14KB, 1036x1036px
Take a look at this and tell me how it makes you feel, you can use as much details as you want to help me understand how that reminds you of something, you can even use a picture or meme that helps you express your feelings toward this image.
>>
File: mom3.gif (2MB, 270x171px) Image search: [Google]
mom3.gif
2MB, 270x171px
>>26374042

it reminds me of playing one of those battery operated light up simon says games at my grandma's when i was a kid
>>
>>26374042
It's so bland that whatever people see would just be something on their mind already they've projected on to it
So in my case it makes me feel sad, because it reminds me of a time 3 or 4 years ago when I was still in school and did was taking art lessons
We went on lots of trips to art galleries around the city, and it was one of the last times I was happy
>>
Sticky Notes. I have absolutely no feelings about them.
>>
the idea of explaining how something makes me feel makes me rly uncomfortable but your image doesn't really effect me.
>>
Angry. I hate lazy, pretentious, modern art. It is totally apropos of nothing and utterly forgettable. It has no relation to the human experience.
>>
>>26374042
OP here, these are all great answers.
You can go back into your lives knowing there's nothing else for you to see here, or you can remain seated.
>>
>>26374042
There's nothing noteworthy about that picture. Weirdly chosen colors, the rectangles are not properly aligned with the existing space. Something you did on mspaint
>>
>>26374042
having two shades of blue is getting on my autism
coulda made that darker shade of blue a yellow
or just make it CMYK for bonus points from me
>>
>>26374042
OP here, it was actually a lazy abstraction of this image. I'm sorry thay you had to see that but I wanted my own thread today.
>>
>>26374293

>pleb attempts to mask his insecurities and pretention by projecting his bitterness and lack of comprehension - the post.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.