[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work really hard to become chad >get beautiful girlfr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-the-frog-2.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-2.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>work really hard to become chad
>get beautiful girlfriend
>she's not smart enough to mean anything to me
>not really my dream partner
>use her as a sextoy but unhappy with the relationship

is love a meme? is it true that there are no interesting girls like the guys in american psycho said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwRuNtvDTk
>>
You are me anon
>>
>>26373348
I'm starting to hit it off with a qt who's not my dream girl by any means. But it's what I got lucky with and she's pretty nice. I'll take it. Going into life with a oneitis mindset will dissapoint you horribly.
>>
What is your dream girl?
>>
>>26373348
Forget about love it's a fucking meme
Even if there was something called like that IMHO it became boring and it lasts for max 3 years
enjoy it while it exists and if you want fuck random girls
instead tell us exactly what you did to become a chad, describing how you was before and why did you changed, how old are you ecc
godspeed senpai
>>
>>26373468
i'm basically looking for a female version of myself
>>
>>26373348
>is it true that there are no interesting girls
It's as true as saying there are no interesting guys. What the guy said about compensation probably works with both genders. Our assets and weaknesses direct our interests and inclinations.
>>
>>26373348
Sounds like you succeeding in becoming chad. And no you realise that is a life devoid of actual love.
If you can live in ignorance and just fuck girls and live in the moment, then you can make the chad life work.
>>
>>26373348
Why did you get into a relationship without knowing her first?

>>26373559
Describe yourself, then.
>>
>>26373559
You'll never find that
>>26373502
answer to this
>>
>>26373559
A female version of who you used to be or a female version of what you've turned yourself into?
>>
>>26373502
just be yourself man
>>26373652
i liked the way she looked and we had great chemistry. i was single for a long time she is my first girlfriend at 21
>>26373674
>watched a lot of pua videos
>got better haircut
>fixed things like acne
>became /fa/
>>26373764
a female version of myself now. i want a yin to my yang
>>
>>26373809
Stop looking for that, it doesn't exist
I'm glad you managed to became Chad, don't lose it right now
Godspeed anon and "thanks" for the advice
>>
>>26373860
>Stop looking for that, it doesn't exist
All i ever wanted was a female version of myself to be 100% sure with and love forever
I don't care about things like money. i want to experience this life with somebody who i can always count on. i want a person to be my family
>>
>>26373934
This sounds like a meme reply but there aren't people like the others, everyone is a shit in his way.
People are not made to understand and love is not made to last forever
Fuck the more hb 9/10 as you can and then do an hero when you'll wake up and say "well, I made it, I realized my dreams, I'm happy and fulfilled"
count only on yourself
>>
>>26373809
>>watched a lot of pua videos
There's your problem, anon. You were seeking a relationship on shallow grounds and you got that.
>>
>>26373990
>tfw you will never have a female you
thanks for letting me feel this feel
>>
>>26374053
Pick up is only as shallow as you make it.
>>
Your problem is two fold. One, your stands are too high. You will almost certainly never meet your dream partner. Even if she exists, she's probably in another country or an incompatible age. However, it sounds like you just dated a woman because you felt like you should since that's what Chads do. Of course you don't feel connected to her. You're not dating her because of a connection you feel, you're just dating her because you feel like you 'should'. I would suggest trying to lower your internal standards, but don't lower them so much you date anyone, because you feel like you have to.
>>
>>26373348
Why don't you date a homely looking girl?
>>
>tfw no vegan libertarian gf
>>
>>26373934
VR soon, anon.
>>
>>26373348
I feel bad for you if you honestly try to find love in another human being, especially in a prospective mate.

True Honest Love is found through God
And a bit of suffering through your life

A love of 2D is also nice, but inferior and misplaced in tandem to religion
It is an ideal, an idea, a concept, of which is incomplete and is capable of much more

I understand a belief and love of God is not for everyone, but acknowledge that it brings peace and happiness to many others, which could be something you may be searching for
>>
>>26374509
Not OP, but as someone who is a life long atheist I've always wondered, what does a religious experience feel like? I've tried prayer and meditation before, but I haven't gotten anything out of it.
>>
>>26374568
not >>26374509 but
my first religious experience was pretty strange, but I can absolutely and undeniably can attribute it to Christ. it was a complete and utter joy and peace. i get remnants of this feeling from prayer and from reading the bible sometimes, but the total inexplicable change that was brought on my life that day completely convinces me of the christian God.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.