[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion about the TV serie Mr Robot? Explain yourself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
What is your opinion about the TV serie Mr Robot?
Explain yourself.
>>
I unironically identify with elliot and it makes me cringe.
>>
>>26373265
Interesting idea and pretty realistic by some point of view, ridiculous under other ones.
For example they didn't make Elliot way more fucked up, the whole fsociety story is a bullshit and the faggot who "hacks the time" is simply btfo
>>
>>26373300
>the faggot who "hacks the time" is simply btfo
uh, that was a woman, dude.
>>
>>26373265
It's a show heavily inspired by r9k, right down to the name, the MC even looks like wojak crossed with le frog man
>>
>robot
>has sex
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightttt
>>
If credit was as easy to reset as Mr Robot and Fight Club think it is, it would have been done already.

>>26373279
Can you really? The guy was really, really smart and, no offense m8, you're probably a dumbass.
>>
>>26373265
its a stupid le epic hacker show
>>
>>26373338
How dare they pander to us
>>
His sister was hot as fuck.
>>
>>26373376
it's the most realistic le epic hacker show ever done thought
I mean sure it has its flaws but it did a lot of steps
remember that once upon a time this shit came out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firewall_%28film%29
also the idea of a drug addict online stalker it's great, they simply ruined it
>>
>>26373397
In a scene that guy also has an opened window of 4chan
>>
>>26373373
>Can you really?
not gonna say im a smart but lazy type, because that's bullshit. I'm just bordering on savant autism in some aspects. used to be amazing at math before life got shitty. like, fucking calculator mode.
>>
>>26373265

>robot
>gets laid in the first episode
>>
>>26373265
Maximum cringe, tries too hard
>>
>>26373484
That's for the normies. They can't concieve of a world with any less.
>>
He is not a virgin, why is this thread even here?
>>
>>26373525
I think that one of the major flaw of the series is that they made Elliot to much acceptable, they did the same mistake with Rustin Cohle, too easy in 2016 to identify with them or with the "degenerate man" archetype
they have to make them edgier, they have to make the same effect that Travis did back in the 70s
>>
>>26373436
OP here. How do you think they ruined it? I found this serie was pretty smart. Of course there is some awful details, like the transfag "hacking" the time.
But damn. The father's speech when they are in a middle of the fsociety riot, in the end of season 2 really spoke to me.
8/8
>>
>>26373558

I'm >>26373556 and that's why they ruined it
It's to easy to say "poor guy" or shit like tha
>>
NOT A FUCKING VIRGIN DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD.
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>26373665
>reads wizchan instead of /r9k/
>rages

try harder, norman, or back the fuck out
>>
File: 1422402883243.jpg (25KB, 442x198px) Image search: [Google]
1422402883243.jpg
25KB, 442x198px
Just by reading this thread I can expect that the main character is one of those type of normies who has friends, sex etc. and still comes to r9k claiming they are lonely robots.
>>
>>26373841
It doesn't have friend and when he has sex in the first episode he is virtually raped
Give it a try, if you can stand the bullshit said before it's pretty cool
>>
its utter shit
fuck off
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.