[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evidence of a mouse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: baited.jpg (77KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
baited.jpg
77KB, 547x471px
I've been living alone in an apartment for 2 semesters now and have often thought I saw a mouse under the refrigerator when I turn on the lights in my kitchen.
This morning a granola bar that I left out had the corner of the wrapper chewed and left in little pieces along with nibble marks on the corner of the granola bar.

I want to post the picture but I took it on my phone and you will dox me and have me v& for fun. I put the picture on my laptop and took a screenshot of the origional. I saved it as a png. I then opened it in paint and saved as a jpeg.
There is no timestamp to protect my identity and I am not visible in the image or on any reflective surface. Would I be able to post this evidence for confirmation without risking my identity? Please answer honestly as I only get one Social Security number and one date of birth.

>pic related its the mouse if we confirm his existence
>>
post the pic so i know where to go
>>
NO. jpeg files save trackable data. save it as png.
>>
>>26373241
lol what in the fuck
>>
File: calmowl.png (69KB, 203x166px) Image search: [Google]
calmowl.png
69KB, 203x166px
>>26373241
>>26373305

Literally just take a screenshot then crop it if you're so paranoid.
>>
>>26373241
get a glue trap, bait it with a little granola, put it under the fridge

if theres a mouse, you'll know, because you'll find it stuck to the trap. writhing about in panic
>>
look behind the refrigerator for mouse poo, mouse poo looks like grains of black rice.
>>
It's over.

They've already found you.

You should have come to us sooner.
>>
File: finger.jpg (63KB, 545x490px) Image search: [Google]
finger.jpg
63KB, 545x490px
OP here. Would have used the name "mousecather" for this thread but you target namefags lke you did to eggman and way back with W.T.snacks.

Thanks for all the advice but I wasn't expecting this many replys and am growing a little paranoid. There could be anyone on this thread now.
>Pic is OC pepe. I craft OC pepes
>>
>>26373479
I really like that oc pepe but I created one like that down to the very pixel so I'm going to ask you to please stop using your version.
>>
File: finger PNG.png (200KB, 545x490px) Image search: [Google]
finger PNG.png
200KB, 545x490px
>>26373657
I guess if the Simpsons did it first then you could have too. Could I continue to use my PNG version?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.