[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so robots im breaking up with my GF tonight. She is getting pissy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

so robots im breaking up with my GF tonight. She is getting pissy when Im not around her 24/7 and its getting old and I want out

I want my sleep time and vidya since I work overnights. I don't want this depressing bullshit and depressed mess of a so called woman

how do I approach this shit? iv never broken up with anyone before and this is my first gf that iv been dating for 11 months

help me robots, I miss being single
>>
You'll regret it. You will go through the stages of a when guys break up. Starts off being happy and free, ends with you depressed,lonely, and suicidal within two months.
>>
you will still be unhappy once you do this
>>
Just tell her about commitment and male needs. Maybe talk about female entitlement. The discussion is doomed right there so as soon as you start it you're basicly single even though it looked like you didn't directly want to initiate a breakup.
>>
>>26373218

possibly but this shit is getting old and the fighting is horrible sometimes. I like to be around positive people(r9k is exempt). not downer shits who go woe is me 24/7 when im sleeping. She used to not be like this
>>
>>26373218
>>26373247
Don't listen to these fucks

I was in a similar situation as you needy and clingy don't mix so well
>>
>tfw you smell something of hers after she's gone
haha kill me
>>
File: 1444461004611.png (207KB, 680x285px) Image search: [Google]
1444461004611.png
207KB, 680x285px
>>26373183

This is a normie-free zone, Chad. Take this to /adv/ you fuck
>>
>>26373183
Can you send her my boyfriend application once you break up with her?
>>
File: ron-paul.jpg (75KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul.jpg
75KB, 420x315px
>>26373277
hate to tell you she is a die hard missouri girl so this shit already is applied. she listens and follows me like im a fucking alpha when im 230 6'4

I hate clingy in the sence of wanting me around 24/7 and getting pissed if im at home asleep since I got off of a 10 hour shift overnight busting my ass
>>
>>26373183
Ok, one thing you have to understand is that females love attention, it's just natural for them. Do you just go back home from work and play vidya, not acknowledging her? Just spend at least an hour a day cuddling and kissing her and saying shit to make her feel good.
>>
>>26373365
hate to tell you I do do this every morning when I get off and later when I wake up and she is still unhappy. I give her the attention but she hates it when Im gone

>>26373337
I was a robot until you fuckers helped me get with her a year ago
>>
File: 1452888331821.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452888331821.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>>26373218
FUCKING THIS.

OP I was literally in your situation 100%, even the 11 months part. Broke up with her, was super happy, couldnt get another gf to save my life. Meanwhile shes out getting plowed by chad. I went 4 years without getting any. Dont do it OP.
DONT
DO
IT
>>
Complaining about stupid shit like she "getting pissy"..

Damn she must be fat and ugly, if I had a hot gf, I would give her a daily dicking that would make her the happiest person on Earth.
>>
>>26373394
How did you get her?
No vague shit I won't understand, please.
>>
>>26373453
basically I was at a game night playing magic with my friends from highschool and foruming

friend told me about her breakup and you and my friend gave me the balls to ask her out after beating around the bush. I did. was great and no issues but it went south after october

mix of no sleep and encouragement makes me go alpha but when im normal I don't care about dating. I love my free time. Now that I work I get no sleep because of her whining bullshit

>>26373442
there is more too it. long ass story
>>
>>26373418
I know but here is the thing. I got friends to fall back on and one girl I could probably go for. Im unhappy with the relationship and I want out so I can move on and go to uni ALONE so I can just leave this small town bullshit behind
>>
guys help me
>>
You're doing the right thing by wanting to break up with her if things are going this bad. The other guys in this thread must be desperate but there's more in life to girls. It is true that girls love to be showered by attention, but it sounds like it's never enough for your girlfriend.

My ex was the same way and I thought our relationship would improve if I gave her more attention but it was never enough. Eventually she wouldn't let me play piano, do homework, and she would throw a huge fucking fit if I hung out with any of my friends for a few hours a week. She wanted to control every aspect of my life and I felt miserable.

So trust me man, it does suck to not have a girlfriend but being controlled this way is definitely not worth it. Even the pussy and cuddling doesn't make up for it. I wish I grew some balls when I began going through what you're going right now to end it. Please don't kill torture yourself purposely or think that it will get better because it won't.
>>
File: nobody gives a shit.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nobody gives a shit.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>26373183
what the fuck are you telling us for?
>>
>>26374064
because r9k helped me get her dumbass
>>26374020
what I read from you seems like how it is for me, replace piano with sleep and homework with vidya (don't tell her I play)

and I know it won't. she hits my buttons and does that im scared shit and it makes my heart hurt. but if we fight I don't care. I guess I have to do it if I make her mad. idk
>>
>>26373287
i had a girl like this. broke up with her seven months ago best decision of my life. Can't belive i spent money on her.
>>
>>26373183
I was recently in this situation with a boyfriend.
I've never broken up with anybody and am inexperienced with men in general.
I didn't know what to do, so I just didn't respond to his messages or calls for a month.
I do this in any situation that scares me. I just avoid.
>>
>>26374139
>>26374988
Alternatively to using my ignore method, you could stage some sort of insane (but hilarious) break-up situation.
See what it'll take to get her to break up with you, invite over one of those toothless $10/blowjob black crackhead trannies, set it all up so that she comes over and then act like you've been caught. Film it.
Only do this if she's a genuinely shitty/cunty person, though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.