[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy like to spread their seed, fuck around. Girls make the species

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Elliot_coast.png (739KB, 722x588px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_coast.png
739KB, 722x588px
Guy like to spread their seed, fuck around.
Girls make the species fitter by putting out to the hotter guy - and why not, any one would fuck them so why even consider dating down.

Is it anyones fault? Both seems like biological logic to me.

There's no real outside thread, so it's not even surprising.
>>
It's a fault because a 10/10 Chad would fuck a 4/10 and thus the order is messed up Because now the 4/10 will only date up
>>
>>26371421

Civilization began when we stopped being complete slaves to our hungers and desires and started to do things that were better for the group as a whole than what benefited us personally.

We're answerable for our actions.

If I'm biologically wired to WANT to kill people, should I be held at fault?
>>
>>26371508
Bees that threaten the efficiency of the hive are killed by their brethren.
You are a malfunctioning bee. You will be put down.
>>
>>26371421
I'd be fine with that if rape was legal. Sure, no woman wants to even touch me, but I have needs too. Why do I go to jail for acting on them
>>
File: 1455004918520.png (270KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
1455004918520.png
270KB, 510x332px
>muh oversimplified biological determinism

But, imagine all of history's losers and genetic dead ends. There's got to be so many of them, and they didn't even have the comfort and camaraderie of the internet.
>>
File: Elliot_England.png (673KB, 969x734px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_England.png
673KB, 969x734px
>>26371488
You said what I did (in more extreme terms), but I don't see a fault.

>The lion is at fault for killing the bunny family

>>26371508
Society might decide you should be locked away and then they will do that against your will.
I'm not saying people should take counteractions to stop the development, I believe a more stable classical society is fuller with happier people.

I'm mostly just making an argument to not hate Chad or the gals. The "roasties". Moral appeal and insults won't change their biology, change must happen by agreed awareness and more global social politics.
>>
>>26371545
Lol no all the other workers must work extra hard to provide for me.

buzzzzzzz buzzzz goes the wageslave.
>>
>>26371545

pffff.

I'm not malfunctioning. I can drive truck, backhoe, grader, dozer, and front-end loader. spare me your 'dregs of society' narrative.

When will you dumbshits learn that this board was never just NEET-fags and virgins? Some of us were here long before that train hit the station.
>>
File: 1420592183402.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420592183402.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>26371421
>implying that our natural mating instincts work well on the artificial world that the humans created.
Our sexual needs are based on the stone-age era, you think that a junkie or a twink-looking teenager could provide resources for his family in the natural world.
>inb4 b-but Chad will be a good hunter
>>
>>26371545
Bees are all identical and operate on kin selection. A malfunctioning bee has no positive redeeming factors because genetically it is identical to every other bee.

Humans are all genetically diverse, which is an immense value.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.