[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you kill baby hitler if you would travel back in time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1450420343999.png (11KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
1450420343999.png
11KB, 470x454px
would you kill baby hitler if you would travel back in time?
reminder that you are forced to answer as a normie would
>>
>>26370937
No, I don't want to kill a baby who dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1437314179992.jpg (232KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1437314179992.jpg
232KB, 802x802px
>>26370937
What and not go see Dinosaurs? Nah.
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (77KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
77KB, 300x250px
Hitler never did anything wrong. Don't let the jew media lie to you, he was a hero.
>>
>>26370937
Well, if this is a way you can change the future (by killing him), then honestly the best thing would be to become friends with him and try to help him with his art or something. If you have the power to save someone, why wouldn't you at least try before killing a baby?
>>
It's telling of how a great man is when his enemies fantasize about killing a man as a baby and not when he was homeless, in jail or on the front line of some of histories most horrendous battles.
>>
I would tell him to not to be so stupid to attack Russia and bring with me any kind of information that would help him win the war and change history
>>
I would leave him a note that says "OPEN IN 1935"

Inside it would say "Don't declare war on America or Russia"
>>
>>26370937
Nope. He played a pivotal role in history and without him or World War 2, the world today would be drastically different.
>>
>>26370937
>yes,i would hitler is a bad person
normies would probably answer this way
>>
Most likely none of us would exist if it hadn't been for Hitler. Think about it.

WWII completely changed the course of history. Without it our parents likely wouldn't have met and conceived us.
>>
I would take footage of the 'Refugee Crisis' back to the Allied countries instead.

That would be a much more interesting history changer.
>>
>>26371149
And I don't see a problem with that. So killing babies it is then
>>
>>26370937
Because I have basic reading comprehension I'll answer this question as a person who believes Hitler is bad. Honestly I'm not a huge fan of him as is, but I normally would not kill a baby. I wouldn't do it. If anything I would smuggle out concentration camp prisoners.

See, there are two main relevant pieces of information here. 1. All my ancestors came here from Europe, around or after WWII. 2. WWII had a massive effect on Europe. Now I think the life of a man with a time machine willing to do good with it is far more valuable than any amount of casualties I could prevent.
>>
>>26370937
No. WW2 was a very pivotal moment in our history.
>>
>>26371134
only right answer desu
>>
>>26370937
No. I would see to it that he survives and succeeds in his endeavours.
>>
>>26370937
>would you kill baby hitler if you would travel back in time?
no, two reasons
>1: the butterfly effect
>2: a different person would just take his place, a fascist dictatorship was pretty much guaranteed due to the aftermath of WWI and germany's crippled economy. Someone else would have just taken the title and would have done the same thing
>>
File: 1351993439529.jpg (26KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1351993439529.jpg
26KB, 436x436px
>>26371134
Exactly.

The affects on the future would be wildly unpredictable.
No one in good conscious could kill baby Hitler if they knew how much it could change things. It could very well mean human civilization would have ended in nuclear war- these things are far too far-reaching to change.
>>
>>26370937
Yes. Have you noticed that Germans may not express love for their country today without risk of promptly being compared to fascists? Even had Hitler won, the reich could not have been sustained for long, see lebensraum. This is con & con for nationalists.
>>26371134
Different for the better. Americanisation of countries leads to decadence, why do you think western Europe's state is so deplorable now? These "better living standards" is a facade.
>>
I'd rather go back to 1914 and show Franz Josef, Kaiser Wilhelm II, King George V, Tsar Nicolas II, and the French president a peek at what awaits them in WW1 should they choose to go down that path.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.