[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
You know what I think is really sad ?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
You know what I think is really sad ?
>>
>>26370656
Is it the fact that I really don't care?
>>
>>26370677
It's that I know how really sad you are.
>>
What's the story behind the pic OP?
>>
>>26370656
i dont know daude
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26370656
The fact that there isn't enough Smug Wojak.
>>
>>26371702
Band that plays the song. Album is talon of the hawk.
>>
>>26370704
*sigh* the front bottoms always make me think of r9k. The lyrics anyways.
>>
>>26373128
That is why every few days I post the beginning of a front bottoms song.
>>
I'm probably gonna leave real soon

>>26371702
its a band, the front bottoms
seeing them soon, they just announced a tour
>>
I just wanted to to let you know.
>>26373402
Sounds really nice anon .
>>
>>26370656
The saddest part is last weekend a few anons joined in and we got pruned. I was briefly happy that other people enjoy this shit though.
>>
oh god this shitty ajj ripoff

fuck off shit-taste hipsters

go listen to your lumineers and whatever that fucking folk band of the year was
>>
>>26373492
not a big frontbottoms fan but definatly not an ajj ripoff.
Ajj was folk punk, just a guitar and a stand up bass with some fucked up lyrics. Then I don't know what happened to them but they're electric and don't even sound similar to the font bottoms
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgp7nEnJ-GM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYl46Jt-rbc

really dig modern baseball too

pretty beta music desu though,lyrically
probably why i love it

'
"Home alone on friday night no better time to exercise or wish that you were still my girlfriend
>>
>>26373573
the front bottoms sound like a bunch of wannabe-deep hipster shits who sit around and play video games and have angst over how le no gf because my mommy and daddy buy me everything and i hang with le nerd friends and girls don't liek that XB

then again i guess you underaged fags are like that too.
>>
>>26373633
This music as a whole is pretty hit or miss.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 509748

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.