[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone offered you a million dollars but you had to let everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: money-in-hand-psd54282.png (220KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
money-in-hand-psd54282.png
220KB, 400x258px
If someone offered you a million dollars but you had to let everyone you know read every post you've ever made on 4chan, would you do it?
>>
>>26370495
With a million dollars, I would no longer associate with the people I used to know, so sure.
>>
>>26370495
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
Can't do it, nope, sorry
>>
>>26370495
absofuckinglutely that's a lot of cash my man.
>>
Everything I mostly type in here my parents already know.
>>
>>26370537
>>26370564
A million dollars is not a lot of money, unless you move to like Mexico or Thailand or some other shit country.

It wouldn't last for long unless you invested it.
>>
>>26370596
I'm on the verge of retirement with $20k. A million may as well be infinite money for a frugal scrooge like me. I don't need anything fancy in life.
>>
>>26370596
>It wouldn't last for long unless you invested it.
It would last long
50k of spending money, tax free, for 20 years? Fuck yeah, that's plenty to start a new life or live a good life until you're back to square one. Even that's probably spending more than most of the non-consumers on /r9k/ would for themselves. I'd just get a cheap apartment somewhere and spend my days idol with a nice computer, sex doll, and cans of sardines

I'd take that offer in a hear beat. I don't think I've written anything too heinous on here, just talking about fetishes I keep secret but who cares about them knowing that because I'M RICH BITCH
>>
>>26370495
Ofcourse

Like holy shit of course
>>
>>26370596

A million dollars is enough to pay trade school/public university, insurance, ultility bills, and rent for a good number of years. The point isn't to live off the money, it's to get enough reward to surpass the consquences, if you will, to start over.
>>
>>26370495
Definitely not, one million isn't even that much these days.
>>
Sure. I'm a shameless autist, they know I'm weird as hell. Reading my 4chan posts wouldn't change anyone's opinion on me.
>>
>>26370596
dude wtf are you talking about, 1mil cash money with no taxes is a shit ton of liquidity. And duh i'd invest it, and i wouldn't quit my job. but as a 24 year old it would give me a huge leap ahead and make my life so much more stress free with financial security. I might eventually be able to pursue a career I actually like instead of one that provides me with just enough money to accomplish my long term goals. throw 300k in a sinking fund that automatically max funds your roth and ira distributions until it's gone. then put another 100k in high dividend yield stocks like altria and att. the take 500k and invest in some duplexe or multifamily so you have somewhere to live. and you still have 100k in the bank.
>>
>>26370495
One million dollars is worth four times more than my country's currency.

One million is not enough.

Offer me the money to disappear Better-call-Saul style and I'll consider.
>>
>>26370495
Would people think that im a psychotic person who might shoot up a school?
Yes

Would i shoot up a school because i had a million dollars?
No

>Implying that ive lived my life caring what people think. Locking myself in my room is where its at
>>
>>26370495
I wouldn't hesitate for one moment.
>>
>>26370692
seriously 50k in take home pay with out fica or taxes or state taxes is a shit ton. plus you could put some away every year and have a realy nice situation. or you could be extremely lazy and buy a guaranteed low rate annuity and make like 30k a year until you die.
>>
>>26370802
dude what does this even mean? exchange rate doesn't equal purchasing power...
>>
>>26370495
yes. Theres too many for anyone to go through anyway.
>>
>>26370495

>only post on here once or twice a year
>2robo2post

sure why not
>>
Well considering my boards are /r9k/ /d/ and /mlp/.
No.
>>
Hell yeah. Then go start a new life away from all of them.
>>
>>26370891
I mean that one million dollars is worth a lot of money in my country, despite the exchange rate. And even that wouldn't be enough to expose all my shit to everyone I care, unless I had enough money to really give up on everyone and go live another life as another man in another place where no one knew me. Got it?
>>
I would not do it for a billion desu

Damn this made me think about all the shit the NSA knows about me. Fuck
>>
>people would know of my fetishes
>people would know I have some degenerate desires
>people would stop assuming I'm this fantastic kind, nice, pure, innocent and fantastic never-faulty person
Other than that, people will know I'm actively trying to improve, know that regardless of chronic illness and past crap still try to be optimistic, my desire to help others is actually genuine regardless, and if women I know read it and for some freak reason one of them was interested in me, she'd now know that I'm passive not because I have zero interest in her but because passiveness is part of my nature and part how I was raised.
I never talked bad on 4chan about people I know except my ex, and at most they'll read how I'm grateful for my friends and such.
I might end up losing or get ridiculed by some acquaintances, most friends would still be my friends, and other than having to overcome the initial sense of shame I could move past that and continue living my life as I see fit - possibly lose my job but I'll simply find a new part-time one instead.

In return it'll allow me to retry college disregarding how much delay my illness will bring this time, allow me to live off a simple part-time job's wage by using a small part of the remainder of 1 million to cover where needed, or even make a bit money by investing it.
I'd be able to cover financial aspects of any and all hobbies and interests without issues, able to actually invest in myself, and improve my life's quality.

Hell yes I would do it.
>>
>>26370980
I guess man, i still don't see why you couldn't do that with 1 million. Do you mean like you'd have to go through illegal means to get a new identity. cuz it doesn't cost much to legally change your name, and if you had 1 mil in the bank there are a lot of countries that would let you emigrate, go to uruguay.
>>
>>26371118
The thread said "everyone you know" and I like some of them too much. If I had to give up on everyone, It'd have to be worth ot, I'd want to live quite comfortably wherever I ran off to.
>>
File: 132803495877.png (173KB, 313x317px) Image search: [Google]
132803495877.png
173KB, 313x317px
>>26370495

>you get an e-mail
>follow this link to see 10+ years worth of some asshole's 4chan posts

Would anyone even want to read through that much shitposting?
>>
>>26371288
dude, even a glance at the wrong angle would be terrible, you have to admit
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
A RESOUNDING YES
>>
>>26370495
No because I used to post cp back when that was a thing
>>
File: 1435376483508.gif (550KB, 278x227px) Image search: [Google]
1435376483508.gif
550KB, 278x227px
>>26371377

Why would I care? I have a million dollarydoos.
>>
File: 757055.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
757055.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
sure, mostly because my shitposting will be too insurmountable for anyone to get through

I spend like 400$ a month right now so it should last me a while
>>
I would pay 10 million dollars to avoid that thing happen, so no.
>>
>>26370495
My answer would be yes. I would be fired from my job as an extremist, but fuck that, I'd have a million dollars.

I don't have any friends and my family already knows the kind of stuff I talk about online. The fetishes and shit would be new to them, but hey.
>>
>>26370495

yes. pls gib
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.