[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you guys know how to make a food craving stop? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: dags.jpg (59KB, 507x249px) Image search: [Google]
dags.jpg
59KB, 507x249px
any of you guys know how to make a food craving stop?

I've emptied out the entire fridge again and it's driving my family insane but I still want to keep eating.
>>
File: gorsh.jpg (60KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
gorsh.jpg
60KB, 553x369px
>>26370348

I've found eating food helps. Have you tried?
>>
>>26370488
I am possessed by a fucking wendigo and I keep craving raw meat like crazy
>>
>>26370348
>any of you guys know how to make a food craving stop?

get sunlight (if you're in a winter zone, shit sucks)
chew gum
suck on candy, don't eat it

to limit how much you eat
put snacks in a bowl, like chips , bag cookies, pretzels, etc, so you don't end up eating an entire bag

only eat one of everything a day, as in don't get more than 1 bowl of chips, move onto pretzels, cookies, whatever, just so they don't run out.
>>
>>26370348
yes, you stop being a fat fuck and do something else
>>
>>26370549
I'm in a winter zone, there's no gum or candy in the house. We don't keep chips, cookies, pretzels or anything. I keep eating the meat and cheese and noodles and all other "people food".

Today I've eaten a bowl of porridge, two bowls of noodles, a thick cheese sandwich, a pastry and an ice cream while out with my sister, an entire box of sliced ham, pea soup, talkkuna, literally goddamn everything.

>>26370588
I'm about 130 pounds.
>>
>>26370652

Then you have intestinal parasites.

Noone that thin eats that much unless you've got worms or you have like Prader Willi syndrome
>>
>>26370652
You should do something about your tapeworm(s) then.
>>
>>26370549
No you dumb fuck, chewing and sucking candy and gum makes you hungrier because it makes you think you're eating while not actually filling up
>>
>>26370679
I'm not really that thin, I'm short, too.

How do I know if I got worms or a syndrome?
>>
>>26370652
You should count the calories of all that shit together. I'm sure you'll be surprised, one way or another.
A pasty and an ice cream, sounds average. I mean the average person eats a lot of snacks or candies and sweets.
One cheese sandwich and two bowls of noodles, depending on how big the bowl is, that sounds like it would be about one big meal.
Porridge sounds like break fast.
I guess the pea soup and sliced ham would be dinner.
I don't know what talkkuna is.

You won't get fat from this, but if you consistently eat like this you should be a little heavier, maybe 150 - 160lbs.
>>
>>26370829
talkkuna is one of those traditional white people foods that caused the mass fleeing to Americas. It's basically a mixture of all sorts of flours, mixed up with sugar and buttermilk.

I'm 5'6 and with my frame I'd be obese at 160.

I can't tell if I'm feeling lightheaded or just overthinking.
>>
>>26370348
Water.
Drink a bottle of water or a glass.
>>
>>26370931
I did.

Still craving.
>>
>>26371089

take some fiber/metamucil. it fills you up, but you can't digest it.
>>
>>26371089
Drink another one. It is gonna help eventually.
>>
Grab a gallon jug

fill it with water, every time you feel a craving start gulping down water
fill as many times as you need to, also prepare to pee a lot
>>
Do you have health insurance?

This could be a symptom of something parasitically awful, no joke.

Alternatively, your stomach could just be stretched to where your signal for feeling full is ridiculous.

I have the opposite problem. I kind of fall into a trance while working on my studio classes and forget to eat, so I have a very small stomach. Moderately sized meals make me feel sick.
>>
>>26372007
what counts as fiber?

>>26372100
I already peed and I'm back at square 1.
>>
>>26372292
Fiber can be usefully implemented as a cheap supplement, but it can also be found in many vegetables.

I'm >>26372213. I don't need fiber supplements because one of the few meals I can enjoy without pain is salad. Maybe you could expand your veggie tastes? I'll spam some awesome recipes if you want. They'll fill you up with relatively few calories, but the base issue of wendigo-style hunger will remain.
>>
>>26371089
Get a pack of ciggies and smoke three or four. Literally the cure for hunger. A cup of coffee or four wouldn't hurt either
>>
>>26370348

want to stop hunger? Here's some advice from /fit
use the following:
ephedrine
caffeine
aspirin

and you will no longer feel hunger, you can also look up yohimbe

While taking ephedrine I sometimes forget to eat all day if I am really focused on something, because I never feel hungry.
>>
>>26372370
So salad=fiber?

Health care is free where I'm from but my mental issues make it a struggle to get it. Is this a life-and-death matter?

>>26372382
If I was somewhere where I could buy cigarettes, I'd be somewhere where I could buy meat, and I'd buy meat. I'll buy meat tomorrow.
>>
>>26372438
If it's a parasite, there might be a comorbid infection or complication that really fucks you up. Believe the medical illustration-track anon. Visit a doctor and have some blood tests.If nothing else, your anxiety will be calmed somewhat by the concrete knowledge that it is just your stomach's stretching that is causing this eternal hunger issue.

As for veggies, essentially yes.

Do you want recipes?
>>
>>2637243
Fair enough. If you have anything else drug related other than weed that can work. Even nitrous can prevent hunger. Dissociatives work too if you have robo in your medicine cabinet
>>
File: яблоко.jpg (51KB, 640x323px) Image search: [Google]
яблоко.jpg
51KB, 640x323px
>>26372213
Holy jebomole, that's my case too. Although I'm gucci with fat meat and other heavy food I can't force myself to eat "normal" portions. Also can eat once a day and feel no downsides beyond slight "you should probably eat" feel. Tried to grannyforce myself to gain some weight, ended up eating enormous amounts of food every day for a month (forcing down my throat literally) and gained like 0.5 kg (1.1 pounds) of mass. Quick metabolism be damned.
>>
Adderall, or to a lesser degree any stimulant like nicotine or caffiene.

I have a hard time even remembering to eat when I'm medicated. But I would see a doctor anyways if this is out of the blue to you.
>>
>>26370348

lead diet works
>>
>>26372524
What kind of blood tests? I've donated blood, they tested my blood there and it was ok.
>>
>>26372728
...Did you have a serology or a blood smear? There's no single test that will declare you clean.
>>
>>26372811
they punched a hole into my finger with one of those diabetic snapping needles. Which test is that?
>>
>>26372932
It would obtain a sufficient blood sample for either, sorry. Is there a way you could ask?
>>
>>26372963
Call the red cross and tell them I'm not sure if I donated contaminated blood?
>>
>>26372963
P.S. : Overeating is additionally a coping mechanism that provides agency and comfort. Are you going through a physiologically difficult time?
>>
>>26373023
Well, that sounds like it ought to give a prompt response and professionally sound parameters. Why don't you try that?
>>
>>26373041
*psychologically

Damn autocorrect.
>>
>>26373041
>a physiologically difficult time?
what counts as one?

>>26373075
I'm scared they won't let me donate again. I like helping people when it means I don't actually have to do anything.
>>
>>26373154
Hmm. You can go to a doctor cheaply and express your concerns over a bizzarely large hunger, so you probably should despite the psychological cost. The verdict would be a large payoff, mentally. That would also let you avoid Red Cross bullshit because you care about helping people. That's pretty cool.

As for difficult times, are you experiencing dramatic transition in your life? Are you consistent with the stereotypical symptoms for depression? How are you sleeping/eating/feeling?

Thankfully, I totally dabble in psych lit so I can give you some broad parameters. Disclaimer: please see a professional if an issue is identified.
>>
>>26373339
I've had depression all my life so I can't really tell the difference.

I'm also kind of autistic so I have a really high pain tolerance. I used to do a lot of understatements considering my physical state as a kid, I'd tell mom I hurt my hand and she'd be like "uh huh" and keep working and half an hour later realise I'm fucking covered in blood.

Apparently I do that with mental health, too. Save that there is no blood, there is no objective way to measure it. I'm just told that a normal person never resorts to cutting themselves as a form of mood regulation, as if I'm supposed to know that automatically.
>>
>>26373457
Well, this is an odd turn of events.

I'm a high-functioning apie, so I get your issues with human interfacing on a deep level. It's so difficult to model their expectations and motives, right? We all feel things, but it feels desynchronized from the modal form of human existence.

If healthcare is cheap where you are, I would go to the relevant doctors and state your issues in an objective form, using as much tonal urgency as seems feasible.
>>
>>26373603
alright. I'll try.
>>
>>26373883
It's for the best. Please do this as soon as possible, or you'll put it off.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.