[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sickbots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 86e5254d9a7bb67776653ed0c812c836.png (947KB, 1300x1432px) Image search: [Google]
86e5254d9a7bb67776653ed0c812c836.png
947KB, 1300x1432px
What's your (chronic) illness, what are you on senpai

>crohn's disease

>mesalazine (pentasa)
>azathioprine (imuran)
>infliximab (remicade)
>nefopam (acupan)

Also, what do you think about your future? What's your plan?
>>
>>26369882
>crohn's disease
>azathioprine (imuran)
>infliximab (remicade)

Yeah thats me fortunately I'm in remission
>>
>>26369882
>Crohn's Disease
Sitting on the shitter as I type this out too. Mines been pretty bad recently and I've been shitting a fair amount of blood. But my doctor put me on Entcort and that seems to be helping.
>>
>>crohn's disease

Sucks senpai, have a friend who's got it, we joke about blood shits but we both know how real the struggle is.

Anyway I got MS, diag. Jan 2012, age 21. Gilenya 1-0-0.

The diagnosis was actually a lucky turn for my life, got antidepressants, started shooting, going to the gym a little etc. Had 3 flareups total, once my legs went bye-bye, once my right hand (piece of shit history teacher didn't believe me and still had me write an essay on William the Conqueror in front of him, clutching the pen like pic related), then once my eyes just wouldn't stop dragging to the left, even at rest or just trying to fall asleep, impossible unless laying on the left side. I don't handle extreme heat well anymore, but I've been in remission for about half a year, twice, non-consecutively.

>Future
Since I've had guns for 2.5 years now and still haven't killed myself I'm considering living. I'm thinking of getting a motorcycle and seeing a little bit of Europe before WWIII.
>>
>>26369969
I was diagnosed 3 and a half years ago and trust me if it is still bad get on infliximab asap. It put me straight in remission.
>>
>No clear diagnosis
>Between crohn's & ulcerative colitis
>Total colectomy
>Now reversed
Highschool sucked but now I have sickass scars that girls actually like.
>>
>UC
>going through flare up
>haven't left my bed in 2 months
>daily stabbing stomach pains
>going to the bathroom to poop blood 50+ times a day
>medicine at this point does
>all the blood loss causes me to get fevers at night, so bad they usually wake me up

It's not all bad though, my parents get me endless supply of Big Macs as that's one of the few foods I can eat that doesn't upset my stomach. UC sucks because you can't really eat anything healthy or you are going to have problems.
>>
>bipolar disorder
>very mild OCD
>psychopathy

These are mine,i'm /straight edge/ so no drugs of any kind for me.
>>
>>26370233
>medicine at this point does nothing *
>>
File: 3f8159f19401d07975325f56c1fbe08f.png (725KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
3f8159f19401d07975325f56c1fbe08f.png
725KB, 1000x1250px
Opie here, keep em coming, I read everything.

>>26369927
Yeah. Remicade is awesome when it works, we're lucky.

>>26369969
>seems to be helping
Please don't play with Crohn's disease, you have to find something that works. You can't let the disease progress.

>>26370015
Oh that sucks. At least you sound brave. Do you think we'll see WWIII? I'm from yurop, I think we'll see massive civil unrest in the years to come but I'm not sure about anything else.

>>26370164
Damn. If you're fine after the colectomy it was probably UC. CD usually doesn't disappear or reappears somewhere else even if they cut everything they can. What do you mean reversed?

>>26370233
Dude man bruh senpai what do you mean medicine does nothing? Did you try everything? You know you can't stay like that unless you want them to remove your colon. If that's the case get the surgery asap.

>>26370239
W-well good luck but I'm still not convinced about a lot of psychiatric conditions. In the sense that there are a lot of over diagnosed conditions in this domain.
>>
Why so much tummy problems , robot bros? Anxiety?
>>
>>26370739
Who knows. I'm not sure if robots have more tummy problems than normies.
>>
>>26369969

I got diagnosed with Crohn's more than ten years ago. I feel you f.am. Definitely don't try to wait out any storms with this shit though; if I've learned anything from the scars across my stomach, it's that Crohn's can always make things fucking worse.
>>
I'm a doctor. (a somewhat autistic one)
I always treat single young unattractive men for free.
It's the least I can do for fellow robots.

>>26370459
It irritates me when someone portrays bowels as some sort of worm. Bowels are more like a convoluted fan (called a mesentery). Guro pet peeve.

Hey you know what annoys me when a robot comes in clinic? That his mom does the talking for him. I know you're uncomfortable talking, and your mom is going to reward you with tendies for turning up, but please, with all due respect, I don't want to deal with your roastie mom. I already have to suffer the abhorrent behavior of nurses that they never show to Dr. Chad.
>>
>>26370015
What gats you got senpai?
>>
File: 87e7deef03d9487fbf35fdaf54378a86.png (850KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
87e7deef03d9487fbf35fdaf54378a86.png
850KB, 1100x1200px
>>26371385
>I always treat single young unattractive men for free.
That's nice.

I just like this artist and his belly pain pics are on point. Eh I'm sure there are anatomically correct open belly guro pics out there.

>Hey you know what annoys me when a robot comes in clinic?
I go alone to the doctor, the hospital, the clinic, the lab, everywhere! Except for surgeries, dad comes with me when he can.

>>26371548
Since he wrote MS and reading the symptoms he listed I guessed multiple sclerosis?
>>
>>26369882
>ulcerative colitis
>reoccurring c diff

>vanco, imuran, and the occasional pred

I haven't offed myself yet but who knows what the future holds! Living in diapers at 22 is so fantastically humiliating, I can't see a future that looks positive by any stretch. Maybe if I stop shitting my pants in public my outlook will improve.
>>
>>26371883
You didn't try remicade?
>>
Crohn's here

Does anyone just...feel tired? I don't even get much pain, and i'm so much less fatigued now that i've been on remicade for 2 years..but I still feel like I could never have a 9-5 job? anyone else got this?

Also lol do you actually bother taking pentasa?
>>
>>26369882

Another Crohn's fag here.

Remicade rekt my Crohns. I haven't had to have any surgeries and life is pretty normal.
>>
>tfw one of these threads with a light-guro OP image got me into eroguro

fuck you, OP, if you're the same person
>>
>>26370459
>>26371825
it is you

how does it feel knowing i've fapped to gurochan and pixiv countless times since you've corrupted me?
>>
Has anyone tried smoking weed? I had stomach problems for years so I changed my diet to exclude mostly dairy and fatty foods like pizza. Top grade nigga now
>>
>>26369882
GERD caused by surgery.
>>
File: 5f4e6195f03f52ee0ba9df20a07fc99c.png (819KB, 1450x835px) Image search: [Google]
5f4e6195f03f52ee0ba9df20a07fc99c.png
819KB, 1450x835px
>>26373011
Yep, I'm afraid the fatigue will never go away.

>>26373065
That's great.

>>26373066
>>26373092
Oh no, you again? I use those pics because they're kind of relevant, I didn't mean to enable your perversions!

>>26373111
I'm trying a no lactose no guten diet but it's difficult and I'm not sure it will change anything. Trying to exclude manufactured food is usually a good idea but for instance people with UC can't really abandon them since they can't eat fresh fruits and vegetables when they have an attack...

Weed gives me tachycardia attacks that last 8 hours and since I also have heart problems and I don't want to die before my parents I'm not going to try that again.

>>26373251
I have gerd too caused by megaesophagus. What kind of surgery if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: 1440159698131.jpg (49KB, 422x602px) Image search: [Google]
1440159698131.jpg
49KB, 422x602px
>>26373317
well they put me on ssri's so it's also the doctor's fault for making it so hard to get turned on by normal things

enjoy your life crohn-chan
>>
File: bird or plane.png (103KB, 289x248px) Image search: [Google]
bird or plane.png
103KB, 289x248px
>Borderline personality
>Persistent Depressive Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder
>Masochistic Personality Disorder
>Non-epileptic seizures
>>
>hypopituitarism
>another autoimmune disease
Basically the former has made me cortisol deficient and likely hypothyroid too (my blood levels were in the normal range but I have a shit ton of symptoms). Usually these things are caused by a tumor in the pituitary gland but I went to a MRI scan and there was nothing. I'm guessing it has something to do with autoimmune stuff, given my pre-existing disease but I can't know for sure, since apparently that's almost impossible to diagnose without a biopsy.

By far the worst symptoms for me are the neverending fatigue, brain fog and generally diminished cognitive skills, I have serious trouble concentrating or even remembering things in general. This shit has ruined my life and I became a shut-in because for years, I was so tired I couldn't even get out of bed, pretty much couldn't function at all.

To make things worse, this was interpreted as depression, for which I was treated for approximately 7 years with at least 5 different antidepressants, obviously to no success, and anytime I would complain about being extremely tired, unable to concentrate and so on doctors would see my medical history and chalk all of my symptoms up to my so-called depression and give me bullshit advice like "maybe you could try some exercise? :^)"

It's hard to say what I'll do in the future as I've just started thyroid medication and can't predict how it'll affect me, but I'm really hoping it'll help because as of now my quality of life is not exactly laudable.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.