[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no needy, shy and virgin bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: CHhXoEdWgAA5nbR.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CHhXoEdWgAA5nbR.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>tfw no needy, shy and virgin bf
>>
File: 1451766606208.gif (1MB, 258x193px) Image search: [Google]
1451766606208.gif
1MB, 258x193px
>>26369798
>>tfw no needy, shy and virgin orbiter
Fixed
>>
You trollin here?
>>
>>26369839
I'm really bad with bait sometimes.
>>
File: 1439570684037.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1439570684037.png
74KB, 412x351px
I'll take the needy and shy. A virgin might be all weird about sex and not want to blow you because "wouldn't that be degrading for me?"

Then you realize that the only girl to ever like you won't even suck your dick.
>>
>>26369798
>thought no girl ever
>>
>first, remove your disgusting nose piercings
>>
>>26369798
Why do you need to give me these feels, anon?

Why do you need to mock the user base of this board?
>>
>>26369874
That's the best part you absolute fucking moron.
How is that not cute? What's the matter with you?
She'd eventually suggest it. "H-hey, you know that thing you want me to do? I wanna try it, but only because it'll make you happy"
It's like you've never catfished a girl before. They're all like that.
>>
>>26369798
top kek as if any grill would want one.
>>
>>26369798
ok, I'll take your bait. I'm right here, so take me or stop complaining.
>>
>>26371009
Exactly, someone gets it. Girls can be sheepish with sexual things but they open up pretty fast
>>
>>26369874
What the fuck dude most girls love giving blowjobs.
Hell, my only girlfriend had to CONVINCE me to let her suck my dick.
>>
>>26371204
>What the fuck dude most girls love giving blowjobs.

Exactly this

>>26371037
it's all an act to not be seen as a 'slut' but once they know they can they whore themselves out, it's instinctual

>>26369798
you wouldn't want a shy virgin needy bf

maybe yes for him to buy you shit and pay your bill and be your servant, but you'd be fucking hot alpha cock behind his back
>>
>>26369798
L O N D O N, U K
O
N
D
O
N,

U
K
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.