[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do i get cyanide? it seem a nice way to suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Lyn.jpg (208KB, 466x553px) Image search: [Google]
Lyn.jpg
208KB, 466x553px
where do i get cyanide? it seem a nice way to suicide
>>
I'm sure you can find it somewhere on the internet. Otherwise, your best bet would probably be to try to extract it yourself. The go to source in the past has been jewelry stories because it's used to clean gold, but I'm pretty sure it's a lot harder to get from those now than it has been in the past.
>>
>>26369664
Just give yourself nicotine poisoning. It's why soldiers used to carry around a pack of smokes when there wasn't enough cyanide to go around. There's enough nicotine in one cigarette to kill you if you extract it instead of smoking it.
>>
>>26370209
I don't get it.. how do it work?
>>
>>26370262
His story sounds like bullshit, soldiers carry around smokes because soldiers love smoking. But if you soak a large amount of tobacco in water for a long time, strain, and then boil it down, you'll end up with a fairly poisonous material.

Also, I was able to find potassium cyanide on a popular darknet drug selling website. If that doesn't help you, I'm not willing to go the extra mile to help you figure it out.
>>
>>26370513
Ok thanks i'll check it
>>
>>26370553
Before you do, I'm just going to say that it isn't a "nice" way to kill yourself, it would be extraordinarily painful. You'd be better off taking a massive dose of fentanyl or an analogue.
>>
>>26369664
>nice way of suicide

I don't know senpai, it's extremely painful why not just hang yourself from a height great enough to snap your neck?
>>
>>26369664
jesus fuck, have you ever seen cyanide deaths?

if you like feeling all your limbs tense up and your throat fill with foam while choking to death, then yeah, I guess that's a "nice" way to die compared to burning alive maybe.
>>
File: Marcus.jpg (303KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Marcus.jpg
303KB, 1280x1024px
>>26370597
>>26370605
>>26370618
Isn't cyanide really fast to kill?
>>
>>26370605
I'm fairly certain that the suicidal internet community has decided that the best way to hang yourself is ligature strangulation. Ideally you cut off blood flow to the brain without messing with your ability to breath too much and just kind of black out. Or at least I'm fairly certain that's how it's supposed to work.
>>
Nembutal is the ultimate suicide method. Its the drugs they give people in "right to die" states. Its sold over the counter in Mexico, and you can get it online if you know where to look. One bottle should be enough, two if you want to make sure.

That's how I plan on eventually ending my life.
>>
>>26370671
You'll die in like a minute (maybe less), but it will probably be the longest, most painful minute in your life.
>>
>>26370700
Just to be clear, basically any barbiturate will do. If you truly don't give a fuck, you could break into an animal hospital, steal the pentobarbital (or maybe they use phenobarbital, I'm not sure) that they use for putting animals down. That stuff would be in liquid form and when I've seen it, it's a thick blue color. It's designed for IV, and that would be the most effective way to use it, but oral administration would also work, though I wouldn't be surprised if they added a bitterant.
>>
>>26370671
fast compared to what?
a train rolling over your face would probably be less painful than 5 minutes of choking on cyanide
>>
File: BabychimpOMG.jpg (191KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BabychimpOMG.jpg
191KB, 800x600px
For you my suicidal primate loving friend.

I'm in your boat. There is a gun in a closet in this house. I may use it one day. Until then, here is this.
>>
Silver polish has cyanide in it i think.
Unless I've been meme'd on
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (415KB, 1600x1558px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
415KB, 1600x1558px
>>26372015
>has a gun
>is alive

why
>>
>your face when
There are female which mention depression are flocked with attention from media and everyone while nobody takes you seroiuosly on anime jerking board or dont even care
>>
File: Bonobo biting sticks.jpg (34KB, 403x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bonobo biting sticks.jpg
34KB, 403x600px
>>26372277
I must not be ready.
>>
>>26370618
You don't choke on cyanide you amateur.
>>
>>26369664
Call the suicide hotline. 1 (800) 273-8255

Also if you are poor you qualify for free healtcare, which includes free psychological services like therapy. People who pursue this with a willingness to improve, usually benefit greatly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.